Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

cooperative apple orchard is missing

When I logged on after Hot fix I had cooperative apple orchard  in my inventory, as a promised gift.
My construction was busy, or I would of built it right then.

an hour later, after game kicked me out and I was able to log back in I no longer had the cooperative apple orchard in my inventory.
I do not care for skins, nor I have them , you can keep all and any skins , they have no value for my farm.

I would like the cooperative apple orchard back.. at least ONE ? !
Some of my co-op members saying they got second one ....

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    When I logged on after Hot fix I had cooperative apple orchard  in my inventory, as a promised gift.
    My construction was busy, or I would of built it right then.

an hour later, after game kicked me out and I was able to log back in I no longer had the cooperative apple orchard in my inventory.
    I do not care for skins, nor I have them , you can keep all and any skins , they have no value for my farm.

I would like the cooperative apple orchard back.. at least ONE ? !
    Some of my co-op members saying they got second one ....
    The make-good is supposed to come tomorrow.
    Can't believe your coop members already got theirs.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 14.12.2017
    I had my orchard as well and it disappeared after hotfix.  They may as well call it "hot mess", u never know what else is going to get screwed up.  The Santa list was reset after 2nd hot fix, good thing  most in our coop aren't going to bother with it anymore.

I have also emptied the water out of my fishbowl, don't want any goldfish either.  I'll save my fleas for the fishing xp, if that ever pans out.

These issues are becoming the norm these days, hard to believe that the issues are non stop.

Makes you wonder what's next.

Oh I forgot, CC with messed up leagues are coming up...silly me...lol
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    After the update I had two orchards but one was removed after the second update.  My co-op members had to log out and back in before they could see theirs.
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I received the compensation package after the first update today.. I checked the size requirement of the apple orchard noting it was 6x6 and then closed the tab.  (knowing i will have to make adjustments to my farm to use this special item)    Then comes second HOT FIX

Now i have NONE of the Compensation package. 
    NO Skins
    NO co op apple orchard
    NO seaweed items 

The compensation package that came in the CRATE is  GONE, Vanished..... 
  • I received the compensation package after the first update today.. I checked the size requirement of the apple orchard noting it was 6x6 and then closed the tab.  (knowing i will have to make adjustments to my farm to use this special item)    Then comes second HOT FIX

Now i have NONE of the Compensation package. 
    NO Skins
    NO co op apple orchard
    NO seaweed items 

The compensation package that came in the CRATE is  GONE, Vanished..... 
    Same for myself. Here one minute and gone the next. Great fixe's GGS
  • I have not received any compensation package

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file