Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    GG gave us all this stuff..........would be nice if we actually got it. I have NOT 1 of the skins they promised. the only thing i got is the apple orchard. NOTHING else. thanks for nothing GG. Alot frustrated with this new promise.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 14.12.2017
    Could someone please tell me where the Snowbound Simple House skins are?  I can't seem to find them.
    Please n thxbia
    Click on one of your houses, then on the ring menu, click on the paint bucket.  Should be there.
    I only have 1 house on my main farm and cabins on the other 2 and it isn't there on the main farm.
    Right now I can't check anything as my farm went back into maint.
    Update -- just now able to check.  I didn't receive any of the skins, either. :(

I saw a compensation pop up earlier, but now I can't find any of those items in my inventory.
    all skins are at each building check the "paint" after harvest
    orchard is in theme buildings tab on main farm
    2 gold boxes should be in your drop box as are supposed to be the 2 Santa decos 
    ferts should just be in inventory
    don't remember if there was anything else to be received

• Were the 2 decos from Chapters 1 and 2 part of the 'compensation package'?  I did not see them listed in the Info 'blue dot' and I do not have them in my Drop Box.
  • ok now that we are back up for the 2nd time (was kicked at the time i wrote the post before after just logging in) and have again rechecked the drop box do NOT have the 2 Santa list decos (got all skins)
    @JustMe (US1) The team will be investigating this issue fully tomorrow. Just to clarify, you still have all of the skins after the 2nd downtime but not the Christmas decorations, correct?
  • i am sorry but these skins everyone is talking about is this a freebie from GGS or do we pay with dollar or should i say GOLD, I thought these where compensation

• You can discuss the latest update here!

• Two of my four gold boxes I received in the compensation package won't open. I get an 'Invalid ID' Why is that happening? 

@JustMe (US1) The team will be investigating this issue fully tomorrow. Just to clarify, you still have all of the skins after the 2nd downtime but not the Christmas decorations, correct?
    It appears i have all skins and gold boxes ferts and apple orchard yes 
  • kerrbear (US1)kerrbear (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    out of all the sorry gifts I was supposed to get I only got the 2 decos from the christmas event....thats it...nothing else no skins no seaweed hummus no tree no gold boxes and anything else I forgot!! is this a joke. not laughing much. I guess I shouldn't be surprised! why would I think they would get this right? I want my stuff I was promised.
  • i am sorry but these skins everyone is talking about is this a freebie from GGS or do we pay with dollar or should i say GOLD, I thought these where compensation
    so just read these are free, so why am i being asked for 46,000 gold for a snowbound pigsty skin
    edited 14.12.2017
    i am sorry but these skins everyone is talking about is this a freebie from GGS or do we pay with dollar or should i say GOLD, I thought these where compensation
    so just read these are free, so why am i being asked for 46,000 gold for a snowbound pigsty skin
    because the 2 snowbound were 1 house and 1 chicken 1 free range cow and 1 free range pig
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Hmmmmm.....yet another SNAFU?
    Nooooo, it can't be. 
    NOT GGS!!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!
    PS.... Now let's add 5 other "New" (yet already broken) events, just to spice things up even more!

I've got a permanent migraine from continuously SMH.. WOW
    ***GGS, pleeease... GET A CLUE

• This game makes me feel like im 8 years old again being teased by my older brother, here you can have this, on second thought no you cant hahaha sucker.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 14.12.2017

Just for some fun

♫♪♬♩♩♬♬♫♪

Sung to the tune of Grandma got run over by a reindeer.

~~~~ Enjoy ~~~~

Bigfarm got run over by a dozer.

Fert and gold and seaweed gone away.

Scores and rankings lost and gone forever

All the players shout oh what the hey?

The team was drinking too much spiked eggnog.

Writing code that broke the game

Players shouted stop and fix it

But they started broke events all just the same

Bigfarm got run over by a dozer

Time on hard worker lost along the way.

Perhaps my coop will finish up a project

But down times make that seem so hard today.

Now mods all say they're very sorry.

The team is working day and night

We will give you all nice prizes

But these prizes are not anywhere in sight.

We are all so proud of our mods.

They put up with grief and strife. 

They calmly tells us not to worry,

New events come soon to brighten up our life.

Bigfarm got run over by a dozer.

Bugs fly out of every corner now.

You can say it's all right they will fix it

But all I see are......     (hot fix, come back soon.)

• kerrbear (US1)kerrbear (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    @CuddlyFoxes  Are we suppose to put in a ticket for this or will they just fix all of it tomorrow?
    Hey add to the bugs here, one (at least, that I know of) of my team mates can't even get into the forums.
    Wont take her password.    (This has happened to me MORE than a few times.)

• this relaunch is a joke! lost all my hard work on week 1 and 2 for a measly 10 happiness points on each! i had way more than that not to mention all the $, gold, sparkles, feed that went into all of this!~ Now the new week 3 gives you lest time to harvest more! REALLY! the junk we received in compensation was a pittance to what most of us put out! i am getting so fed up with all the brokenness, lag time, and freezing up that i may just go back to playing Farmville
  • farmermim5000 (US1)farmermim5000 (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 14.12.2017
    Wow so the Santa list coms back what happened to all the points previously worth 54 happiness point now only 10 points not sure this is even worth it anymore

edit: now that I have the deco's they are worth 45  happiness points. I guess that is better than  10.   Santa's list is still reflecting that their values as  10 points.  I guess I can live with 45 points as I did not use any gold or seaweed
  • edited 14.12.2017
    Well, all of those that were suppose to have been gifts/prizes are wanting a lot of gold coins for.
    I don't even have the Free Range cow or pig.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    ok now that we are back up for the 2nd time (was kicked at the time i wrote the post before after just logging in) and have again rechecked the drop box do NOT have the 2 Santa list decos (got all skins)
    @CuddlyFoxes  Some of us don't have the skins at all.
  • Thank you!
  • now i am really ticked off! I lost the fairy tale event because of the shut down. I only had a few hundred to go and lost much of the time to get them because of the shut down and couldn't get them in the time they were back up and running. Not to mention the loss of some of my harvesting and raft time! 
    GRRRR Get this fixed you should given us some extra time due to your failures and break downs! 
    I am really upset now!!!
    Prizes….  BUG… (no shocker here.)  

Got 4 gold boxes in my international farm.   Opened two.
    Got a blue cert and a bunch of tokens.  Thanks!  

And then a big fat error.  Can't get the other two.

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Tonia2 (INT1)Tonia2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Was it announced that the week 3 will last only 4 days? 25% off the products is not something if we have 25% time less to fill the list
    Two of my four gold boxes I received in the compensation package won't open. I get an 'Invalid ID' Why is that happening? 

just checking it was 2 gold boxes as part of the compensations correct? I received 2 not 4 
    Ignoring it.
    Already informed all three of my coops.   I don't even care if the two big ones I'm in boot me.  
    This game has more bugs now than stuff working.

No where NEAR enough time even if I did try to finish this event.

Can't open half my treasure boxes, error. 
    Someone in my coop can't even log into the forums.   
    Someone else said they spent the 20 tokens to play the christmas wheel and got NOTHING!  
       I told him to send a support ticket for what good that ever does.  How do you get a screen shot of nothing?

Yea…. pppffft.   I have a painting in the works.  Time for another layer.  Much more fun than this.

Was it announced that the week 3 will last only 4 days? 25% off the products is not something if we have 25% time less to fill the list
    exactly and i have 3 items from the FF alone + cow feed
  • I am also frustrated the game reset everything back to 0 the bees my Santa book as if I did not complete my daily tasks tricked me once I wont pay again finding them chipmunks was hard enough and now it sais I didn't do it...My gold mine empty I always fill it when there is a bonus so out 2000 Gold there. I wish I had not invested so much in 1 game that is how they keep us here BUT we are NOT happy farmers... I filled out a ticket on the glitch with the trade coins I got no answer for the issue and no resolve either. OK Rant OVER but I am still mad... I am Not in a co op so no compensation for me..
  • PFFFF I'm not amused about stage 3.

Next round I will PASSSSSSSS
Sign In to comment.