Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 14.12.2017
    This fish event must have been done by a rogue programmer on his last day before quitting, going

*gif of Mr. Bean's blatant expressionism*

Oh now who flagged you?   That's Mr. Bean!  He's hilarious!  I love it.  "Bean." hahahaha. 
    haha I know, right? I thought I might get flagged for the blatant exposure of the finger, but I decided it would be worth it, since it's our beloved Mr. Bean. I respect that not everyone might understand the sense of humour :D I just hope our CM's will, though my guess is they are as stumped as we are about today's events..
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    This fish event must have been done by a rogue programmer on his last day before quitting, going

*gif of Mr. Bean's blatant expressionism*

Oh now who flagged you?   That's Mr. Bean!  He's hilarious!  I love it.  "Bean." hahahaha. 
    haha I know, right? I thought I might get flagged for the blatant exposure of the finger, but I decided it would be worth it, since it's our beloved Mr. Bean. I respect that not everyone might understand the sense of humour :D 
    I loved it lol, too bad everyone cannot have a sense of humor!
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 14.12.2017
    Oooooh there's hope! Check this out!
    Today's update is planned for 17:30 - 18:30 CET
    Cooperatives will be placed in the correct CC leagues
    The Christmas event will start shortly after the update
    Ranking rewards for the goldfish recuse event should be working correctly
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    there is a should that invoques conditional and fears me....
  • Could someone please tell me where the Snowbound Simple House skins are?  I can't seem to find them.
    Please n thxbia
  • Again??  What gives?  My farm just went back into maint.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Could someone please tell me where the Snowbound Simple House skins are?  I can't seem to find them.
    Please n thxbia
    Click on one of your houses, then on the ring menu, click on the paint bucket.  Should be there.
  • Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Mistake after Mistake Bug After Bug and you wonder why people stop buying gold and are leaving your game
    Then you cant even get a hotfix on time and start another with no warning 

• What is going on? Game logged me out when I try to log back in it says undergoing maintenance. We got no notice or anything. Not happy.

• Could someone please tell me where the Snowbound Simple House skins are?  I can't seem to find them.
    Please n thxbia
    Click on one of your houses, then on the ring menu, click on the paint bucket.  Should be there.
    I only have 1 house on my main farm and cabins on the other 2 and it isn't there on the main farm.
    Right now I can't check anything as my farm went back into maint.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    apologize if someone has already said but on limited time here today and can't find anything - today's hot fix was supposed to be the compensation package - still no santa decos for chapter 1 & 2 which were said were going straight to the gift box     :( 
  • Guess it would be to much to hope for that they are correcting the outrageous  amounts they are asking for in part 1 of the Grinch event
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    apologize if someone has already said but on limited time here today and can't find anything - today's hot fix was supposed to be the compensation package - still no santa decos for chapter 1 & 2 which were said were going straight to the gift box     :( 
    I got both of mine.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I know right, the goldfish event has started up again for 9 days and I am already missing 1000 feed that I made as it seems to be registering as 25... :neutral:
  • apologize if someone has already said but on limited time here today and can't find anything - today's hot fix was supposed to be the compensation package - still no santa decos for chapter 1 & 2 which were said were going straight to the gift box     :( 
    i got both of mine 
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I am still unable to log back into the game.  As of when I was last able to log in, I had not received a compensation package.  Is anyone on US1 able to log in right now?
  • VAM (US1) said:
    I am still unable to log back into the game.  As of when I was last able to log in, I had not received a compensation package.  Is anyone on US1 able to log in right now?
    Was, for maybe 5 minutes, then it went down again
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    VAM (US1) said:
    Still under maintenance.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    This is all getting very old very fast :(
  • Hey guys,

The servers will be down until the issue can be resolved. The team is working on it. We'll keep you update on this thread
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/162725/login-connection-performance-issues-2#latest

• JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 14.12.2017
    I am trying to collect enough fireflies to finish the fairytale event but each time I try to log in for my next harvest I get a message saying the game is undergoing maintenance.  Looks like I will be prevented from finishing the event in time because of this.
  • To answer your thread title...NO, they can  not, except for taking money. They are good at that
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Are they going to extend the event that is running?  I would have finished it, but if we can't get logged back into the game soon, I will not be able to finish collecting the fireflies.  It was bad enough that the drop rates for fireflies became almost zero after the fleas showed up this morning.  Harvesting 10 fields (5 wheat, 5 sunflower) yielded ZERO fireflies this morning and of 10 apple orchards, only 1 dropped fireflies.  But the windmill was still dropping them and I was racing through feed to finish things up, but didn't finish before the servers went down.  I really hate when downtime is the reason I can't complete an event.
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    I'm very reluctant to start harvesting the needed items considering we only have 4 days to finish chapter 3 and even more because after the hotfix I only received the second decoration and not the first one.  :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Could someone please tell me where the Snowbound Simple House skins are?  I can't seem to find them.
    Please n thxbia
    I only have 1 house on my main farm and cabins on the other 2 and it isn't there on the main farm.
    Update -- just now able to check.  I didn't receive any of the skins, either. :(

• when i logged in about 30/45 mins ago after the maintenance -- i had a Christmas list and all the compensation pkg -- while working on items -- the game shut down without warning -- now i have a NEW CHRISTMAS LIST AND NO COMPENSATION ITEMS AT ALL -- WHAT IS GOING ON ???????????
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Please n thxbia
    Update -- just now able to check.  I didn't receive any of the skins, either. :(

I saw a compensation pop up earlier, but now I can't find any of those items in my inventory.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 14.12.2017
    ok now that we are back up for the 2nd time (was kicked at the time i wrote the post before after just logging in) and have again rechecked the drop box do NOT have the 2 Santa list decos (got all skins) 

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    my co operative apple orchard has gone missing along with the fact i have never received the christmas tree event deco's ?    

The orchard was there before the 2nd HOT FIX this morning !  
  • Thank you very much for the mistery boxes I get! It's really mistery!!! I can just open 2 gifts; but it did say that there are 4 gifts in it!! Are there bugs in it??
Sign In to comment.