Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• What compensation???  This is the 13th and nothing has reallly been done except rearrange things for no apparent benefit.  What deco?  What Christmas themed stuff to start?  This is not a game for fun anymore.  I am getting fed up with the whole thing!   Promises, promises!  Of course the pop up offers for gold are running flawlessly!
  • compensation and restart of xmas won't happen till tomorrow

• Did anyone actually get a compensation pack with the update?  I have not received anything as of yet.  I know the update ran, my farm management tab is all rearranged.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Did anyone actually get a compensation pack with the update?  I have not received anything as of yet.  I know the update ran, my farm management tab is all rearranged.
    @RanchKing (US1)

Compensation package will be delivered after tomorrows update.  Not today's.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • I thought Chapter three was suppose to start today? 

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Thank You for the lengthy and kind, detailed explanation and apology, I appreciate you and all you do. I am also enjoying the multi-colored money bags, which I am deciding they are changing colors because they are Christmas lights. :love: 
    Your efforts will pay off in time and hopefully more players will be grateful.
    God Bless your team and ~Merry Christmas!~ to all!
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
    edited 14.12.2017
    Noticed the rearrangement of the farm management screen. Much better but wish it didn't keep defaulting to the rightmost tab (contracts). It should only do that when we click on the market, rather than the farm management button. Wish it would remember which tab (and also page if possible) we were last on when we click on aforementioned button.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 14.12.2017
    Nobody in our co-op has  received anything yet either so I don't why others have. I guess we'll be getting them at different times.
  • Please disclose the time of today's update.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    and we have yet another CC coming?
    Tinzen @ skn 1
    And starting at 3AM on (US1)?  That's unusual.

We'll see.

• and we have yet another CC coming?
    and our coop is in wrong league!!!  that really pissed up whole my coop member! 
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Well well, from one to another faulth........

Last time with CC we managed to get  1st in The Silver Leauge and promoted to Gold Leauge  and look where our coop has been placed this time!!  (Not the one from last friday which has totally crashed~!)

For evidence I have made some screenshots of our coop trofee and our golden tree. 
    I want Bigfarm to correct this!

:(  :(
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

We'll see.
    maybe so they can correct things in time - unlike last time....

last one didnt lasted too long, so maybe thats why?
    Tinzen @ skn 1

We'll see.

Yeah, since the last CC was broken and pulled/cancelled, everybody probably got demoted.

We'll see.

nope, that one didn't even start on us. we still have the golden tree too
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102

We'll see.

Yeah, since the last CC was broken and pulled/cancelled, everybody probably got demoted.

Demoted during a fault in the program? don't think so, we didn't even got into the tent to activate our boosters or to see our ranking in that...thatswhy we've got a HWE instead!!!!! 

We'll see.

Demoted during a fault in the program? don't think so, we didn't even got into the tent to activate our boosters or to see our ranking in that...thatswhy we've got a HWE instead!!!!! 
    Same happened for my coop. CC started at midnight and by the time any of us managed to even start gathering point, it was already canceled. We automatically went in the lower league... Unfair.
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Well well, from one to another faulth........

Last time with CC we managed to get  1st in The Silver Leauge and promoted to Gold Leauge  and look where our coop has been placed this time!!  (Not the one from last friday which has totally crashed~!)

Our coop has been knocked down to silver league too. I have spoken to a player from another coop and the gold league still exists. His coop is in it. So amazing how some coops got to stay up there and others got knocked down to silver.
    Merry Christmas everyone.

Dolphin @ au 1
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    The co-op I am in is fairly small. We have been going back & forth between the bronze league & the silver league. This morning I discover we are now rookies.

Considering the last time the event ran, it crashed... & now we have been demoted, I am not feeling too enthusiastic about playing the CC.
  • I'm prepared to be shouted at here, but does it REALLY matter which league you are in or where you finish in the league?  You all scream that there is too much competition in this game, which should essentially be a calm farming game, yet you all jump in with your gold and seaweed to beat everyone else.  If you dont take part in all the competitions does it really hurt the coop?  
    it really matter when you and your coop have made a decision to move up league!!  most of the time we, members in my coop, play cc leisurely... just to collect reward. but when we make a decision to move up, all member did their best!! 
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 545
     Or you of competitions like it or not, they are there, but it must be fair, with or without gold. Every one should do what he wants.
  • Good evening to all,

Last CC we were 1st in the silver league and promoted to gold league.

Now CC comes and our coop is in wrong league, we are down to silver league again, why?

Since last CC was broken and cancelled that shouldn't happened. Demoted during a broken event? Very unfair.

If that, then gold league shouldn't exists at all.

GGS please correct it or cancell it.

Thank you
    Anthi.

DREAM LAND COOP (INT1)

Sign In to comment.