Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rudolph's "Find the Chipmunks"

2»

Comments

• I finally found my last chipmunk hiding in the snow behind the horse stable.

Thank you for posting this. I finally found my last one in that spot after searching for a really long time.  It's interesting how close it is to the building so if you aren't careful all you do is highlight the building that's why I didn't find it before.
  • FYI I looked all morning and got absolutely nowhere when it came to the last chipmunk.  However I just happened to be going over to my market when I saw the shovel change.  It was the third and final chipmunk and he was no where near any snow what so ever.  Completely in the green of the regular grass.  I don't think he was there earlier but maybe.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    FYI I looked all morning and got absolutely nowhere when it came to the last chipmunk.  However I just happened to be going over to my market when I saw the shovel change.  It was the third and final chipmunk and he was no where near any snow what so ever.  Completely in the green of the regular grass.  I don't think he was there earlier but maybe.

My daughters last one was also in grass but it was on the left hand side of the screen and she only found it because she closed the left-hand tab - it was behind where the tab had been, almost in the trees!

• found 3rd item, the star, at bottom right below the river.  B)
  • My sister recently found the star, it was in a tree in the front of her farm. There was a little, short tree that looked like an apple/cherry tree. she looked right near the main gate post in the front of the farm. GOOD LUCK!
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 13.12.2017
    Well this seems to be another bugged event to me... there is no 3rd shovel, I've grid searched, zoomed in and in fullscreen mode.  No joy.

EDIT:  Great thanks goes to the player ninjahuman, for helping me to find the 3rd shovel in the snow just south of my cherry orchard.
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    There are 3.   Keep looking you'll find them.  

Good luck.  :)
  • zeeex (INT1)zeeex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    You write how you look fro %&%ng chipmonks and we didn't get rewards for HWE!!!!!!! I was 1st in HWE and 2nd with my other farm- janney- i don't care for chip.....
  • edited 13.12.2017
    I found two relatively close to Rudolph and one close to the gate (part of our fence). All were on my main farm.
  • Day 20 on Rudolph.  I found two of the three things.  Are all three suppose to be there in the same day?  Assuming so since I found the two.   But the thing now shows a green check as if it's complete.   

I still have no clue what those shooting stars are even for but that's the one I can't find.  (I swear I moved my curser over every possible space.)

the third one took me forever -- the first two were easy
  • I found two relatively close to Rudolph and one close to the gate (part of our fence). All were on my main farm.
    in the cluster of trees is another hint
  • What star???  I got two tokens and a seaweed humus
    I am confused.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Sometimes I wonder if we are playing the same game. I thought all the shovels were on MF but people have been mentioning horse stables and greenhouses and they are on different farm screens altogether. Also I got two tokens an some seaweed humus no star?
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I've only found one on main farm. Will they be in the snow patches or anywhere on the farm??
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well I'm already frustrated with this.  I have waved my curser over every possible spot (well obviously not) on every farm, three times now.   I can't find that third one and at this point I'm loosing interest in the whole thing.

Seems every event they run lately is JUSt out of my reach.  Been searching for crumbs on the fairy tail one for thee days and still several hundred short.   Giving up on that.    

The hard worker?  Broken again?   Baaaa I don't work too hard on that one either.  I do try to fill what he asks for, at least get a few levels.  But "WIN" the thing?   Never going to happen.

They gave us higher levels to upgrade things.  The price for the farm house is SO out of my range, why even look?

It may be years before I see a cat.

I think I'm going to another site.  Nice game of cards for a bit.   This one is nothing but discouragement.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    The area you find the shovels may vary to whether it has snow or not depending on which farm you found it on, the shovels are actually meant to be found on the main farm.
    If you are having a hard time and have given up, you can click the spoiler below to see the locations.

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    This thread was started in 2015.  check the dates.  All the chipmunks are on the main farm.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Shay1968 (US1) said:
    The area you find the shovels may vary to whether it has snow or not depending on which farm you found it on, the shovels are actually meant to be found on the main farm.
    If you are having a hard time and have given up, you can click the spoiler below to see the locations.

• The thing is, I just did it and I got 10 Fuku Tusho tokens, and then 2 wheel of fourtune tokens.
  • Maybe I'm Just super behind?
  • There are 3 chipmunks all areas of the main farm. mine were not in snow they were in green spots on the farm. Just go slow.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @Darwinthedog (US1)
    The green check just means you have started the task.  When you are done all 3 chipmunks will show with all 3 rewards. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I have a farm on the GB1 server I think I got messed over.  I did click on the chipmunks treasures and supposedly got the fuku token, the WOF token, and the seaweed humus on the GB1 server at around 0:30 am 13th, and now it is 03:08am on the14th and it shows that I got nothing for the 13th.  This is disappointing as I really worked very hard to find the little token treasures.  Unfortunately I did not take a screen shot to prove that I had gotten those treasures. Oh well, another broken toy.  Do I need to send in a ticket anyway?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file