Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Come on guys give them a chance.  Yes we all want things fixed but please try to understand the huge undertaking here.  I know for people who buy gold, it is a huge problem but for those who don't, it is just an inconvenience.  I love this game and hate reading all the negative comments. Constructive criticism is fine but some of you go too far.  Thank you for the information CM_HUNTER.  I will try to convey it to my co op.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Yes I give it a change, but I cannot harvest, wich change have I to give?
  • cannot harvest Christmas island is gone
    I hope you can fix it soon
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    That was exciting, just had an update & nothing new arrived, no compo package, no Christmas Tree, Oh McGoo you've done it again
    looks like "Plan B" upgrade has started, looking forward to all these snow shins, we're expecting a max of 41c today
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 13.12.2017
    That was exciting, just had an update & nothing new arrived, no compo package, no Christmas Tree, Oh McGoo you've done it again
    @bulubla (INT1)  This was only a preparations update, not the compensation.....

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3751292/#Comment_3751292
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I'm under maintenance as I type this so hopefully it'll fix a few things and get us ready for what's to come.
    yes now again on NL

• AN HOUR AND STILL CANT GET GAME TO LOAD, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

I just want to add I'm also very happy with the extra compensation for everyone, especially the free range cow shed & pig sty, would never be able to win those. :)

But they are just skins but they don't DO anything to help your farm - am i right? pretty expensive pixel art imo

Oh yeah  will this hotfix bring Steve? 
  • After update:
    Deep sea fishing pools are displaying differently. Was that intentional? It looks off-kilter.

Coop members are reporting receiving their GMLs from the CHWE.

The missing fertile gardens for the gourmet farm are now available in the drop box in inventory.
    edited 13.12.2017
    After the 2e  maintenance I can harvest,

• Items in the horse meadow are rearranged. Treats are now at the bottom.
    They got rid of that annoying bubble over the goldfish pond in the Cooperative Village. Happy emoticons
  • Other observed changes:
    Worker bubbles are now bright green and red. I wish the green was permanent so we actually notice them!

Two coop friends are receiving substantially more when they harvest - up to double. They have no boosters running to explain this. The rest of us have the regular harvest amounts. Why are some getting so much more??

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 13.12.2017
    Well, I am just now able to get on, so I will see what has been added or not added. Looked over their list of promised items and the only things that peaked my interest is the 2 gold boxes and the chapter 1 and 2 decos which we had earned already. all the other items have no meaning for my particular setup on my farm. So, basically a bust in the compensation department. Hoping the 2 gold boxes will give me something worth while. 
    edited 13.12.2017
    Well, I am just now able to get on, so I will see what has been added or not added. Looked over their list of promised items and the only things that peaked my interest is the 2 gold boxes and the chapter 1 and 2 decos which we had earned already. all the other items have no meaning for my particular setup on my farm. So, basically a bust in the compensation department. Hoping the 2 gold boxes will give me something worth while. 
    @IceeMimi (US1)  The update with the compensation is planned for tomorrow....

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3751292/#Comment_3751292
  • Other observed changes:
    Worker bubbles are now bright green and red. I wish the green was permanent so we actually notice them!

Two coop friends are receiving substantially more when they harvest - up to double. They have no boosters running to explain this. The rest of us have the regular harvest amounts. Why are some getting so much more??

Are they sure they are getting more and not a display error.
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    Other observed changes:

Are they sure they are getting more and not a display error.

Everything on my farms are showing double, but when I sold my chicken eggs (112) I could only sell 56 as what should have been there, same this on all 6 chook sheds, run your curser over things when you harvest & it'll show what's there, shame it'd been nice to double produce for a while :'(
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    Hi I know you are working hard to fix the problem of the broken events. but the hot fix you did earlier in preparation for the hot fix tomorrow as now broken the deep fishing village ...the wording is all lopsided and the fish pools are all wrong when you harvest ... can you fix the hot fix you did today please...... many thanks 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664

I just want to add I'm also very happy with the extra compensation for everyone, especially the free range cow shed & pig sty, would never be able to win those. :)

But they are just skins but they don't DO anything to help your farm - am i right? pretty expensive pixel art imo

Oh yeah  will this hotfix bring Steve? 
    But they DO do something for my farm, make it look nicer :)
    And how are they expensive? I only used in-game stuff so it didn't cost me anything.
  • @WascallyWabbit
    Appears that my advent calendar is broken. On one farm I hadn't started, just did and have no prizes but it has a check mark like I have them all but the rabbits are not colored in. I can't find any shovels either. On my other farm I found two before the update and now it has a check mark like I found all three. oops GGS. please fix so I can actually get all my gifts
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    They got rid of that annoying bubble over the goldfish pond in the Cooperative Village. Happy emoticons
    So they did, FJ.  Color me happy!
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 13.12.2017
    I for one am very happy with the coop apple orchard we will receive.  I think the skins are quite nice also.

I can see how the top ranking coops would be a bit upset over the compensation package.  They spend a lot of time and money to always have the top spots which I am sure they get plenty of coop apple orchards.  This is a very hard situation for GGS considering the different levels of gold, cash and resources used. 

However, I am certain all the lower ranking coops and those that skip these events altogether are extremely happy!

I do however feel the seaweed humus is quite a bit on the low side.  It takes a minimum of 25 special corn seeds and seaweed humus for just one round of corn in the silo.  For all of those pushing the silo to gain points primarily for their coop this is not fair.  I had absolutely no interest in the silo event when it was merely for individuals and have absolutely no interest now that it is a coop event but play so my coop will get points to qualify for at least one of the top prizes.  These are resources I would not normally use because I would not normally participate.  And to start the event out as a coop event and end it as an individual event deems the resources I used as a waste.  I feel the amount of seaweed humus should be raised a LOT higher. 
    Really confused on how everyone is saying they received coop apple tree and skins as I don't have any of those items on my farm?? The only skin I see is the snowbound skin which cost 49k in gold. Was this only for certain coop to receive these prizes?? I have done every event there has been going on not that I have done great in any of them lol.

*********Never mind I missed the keywords of "we will receive"******************* Sorry @Shay1968 (US1) I shouldn't read fast LOL!  :s:p:( **********Mods may delete this post lol*********
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I for one am very happy with the coop apple orchard we will receive.  I think the skins are quite nice also.

I can see how the top ranking coops would be a bit upset over the compensation package.  They spend a lot of time and money to always have the top spots which I am sure they get plenty of coop apple orchards.  This is a very hard situation for GGS considering the different levels of gold, cash and resources used. 

However, I am certain all the lower ranking coops and those that skip these events altogether are extremely happy!

I do however feel the seaweed humus is quite a bit on the low side.  It takes a minimum of 25 special corn seeds and seaweed humus for just one round of corn in the silo.  For all of those pushing the silo to gain points primarily for their coop this is not fair.  I had absolutely no interest in the silo event when it was merely for individuals and have absolutely no interest now that it is a coop event but play so my coop will get points to qualify for at least one of the top prizes.  These are resources I would not normally use because I would not normally participate.  And to start the event out as a coop event and end it as an individual event deems the resources I used as a waste.  I feel the amount of seaweed humus should be raised a LOT higher. 
    Really confused on how everyone is saying they received coop apple tree and skins as I don't have any of those items on my farm?? The only skin I see is the snowbound skin which cost 49k in gold. Was this only for certain coop to receive these prizes?? I have done every event there has been going on not that I have done great in any of them lol.
    Compensation is coming tomorrow
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I am very thankful that we have received an apology over what has happened recently and the compensation that has and will be given out. I have now received all of my individual ranking prizes.

I don't think we will have all of our problems solved instantly as it was said, there is still a long way to go. But I think this apology and a better description of what will happen in the future to improve the situation is a step in the right direction.
  • Merry Christmas to all of yall BIG FARM people if you do barrel racing like me you will know how hard it is to be a barrel racer a good student a good daughter and more so have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
  • <3<3 I just love doing barrel racing and I love all of my 10 horses
  • WOW i can now buy a snowed-in hen house for 34900 gold that's a hot fix  :p

• HipLYS (SKN1)HipLYS (SKN1) Posts: 69
    edited 14.12.2017

So fare i'v noticed :
    Not so good:
    Since hotfix this afternoon fields on all 3 farms show double amount of crop .
    Feedmills shows double amount of feed and so dose the silo...yes composts as well..Oh and the amounts of products in bakery 
    are huge as well

Very nice :smile:  :
    the goldfish pond is now free of the barrel hanging above 

Post edited by HipLYS (SKN1) on
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Items in the horse meadow are rearranged. Treats are now at the bottom.
    I wasn't aware this menu was being reorganized.  I don't mind moving things around, but it bugs me asthetically that the colors aren't lined up anymore.
Sign In to comment.