Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

13638»

Comments

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    4 days of being glued to Big Farms CHWE,  running boosters, gold and cash for NOTHING!!!  GGS you have seen the last of my money, take your gold ads and stick them where the sun don't shine!

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I didn't get my individual ranking rewards either and I came 6th as you can see here.

I have also had my cooperative members say that they did not receive any prizes either. So for all we know, the cooperative prizes may have not been given out either. Are you going to compensate us with our prizes now? We put time, effort and resources into earning them and have not received them.
  • CHWE just ended. Wow, no individual ranking prizes at all for being in the top 50! Looks like this event is broken more than we thought. This event needs to be retired.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I didn't get my individual ranking rewards either and I came 6th as you can see here.

I have also had my cooperative members say that they did not receive any prizes either. So for all we know, the cooperative prizes may have not been given out either. Are you going to compensate us with our prizes now? We put time, effort and resources into earning them and have not received them.
    Thank you ninja human - I never thought to take a screen shot but yours shows that I came 5th and also didn't receive my ranking rewards - what a waste of time and resources (lots of resources) - both personal and co-op rankings disappeared into cyberspace
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    I got nothing from the CHWE , ranking 11  ??????
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I dislike this particular new version of the CHWE. I always work towards the gold certs and as long as they are around 1,200,000 I can earn them with hard work and no gold (small income)

I do not put much effort into the CHWE version, however, I like to keep my gaming honed, so I put a personal goal of 1,200,000 just so I can earn those gold certs when they are within my grasp. When you moved the gold certs into the 4 mil range, that was like a rocket ship blasting to outer space for me. Not attainable. 

I often times sit all day on this game since I am not able to buy gold. I manage a fair amount of activity, however, I have to invest my time since I cannot invest real money. 

When I spend hours upon hours and receive nothing for the dedication, I have to question why I sit here. Obviously I love the game. In the past months you are fast making it harder and sometimes I feel like you are pushing your players away.

I play round the alarm clock, others invest real money. I probably would invest real money if I had it to spare. Not complaining, just stating the reality. You have become greedy, even the people that are spending a great deal on their game are feeling the slight to their dedication to the game. 

I loved the Christmas event in 2015, then you had to change everything for 2016, still the outcome was fairly doable. This year was pure greed. I looked forward to the Christmas event with great expectations. Our co-op was working like a well oiled machine, stepping up and pouncing on each player as they came into play for everyone to work. We were literally on the bonus round in the second chapter with 6 players yet to show and we were conversing on what to grow so we could finish them within minutes of their entering the event. We were finished with each person within minutes. Then you shut down the event, keeping in mind, we did this even while you started the event earlier than expected.

I thank you for the prizes although I am thinking you could have given better rewards and provided we see them, but some spent a little gold so they could be first in line to kick start others. You can claim your fame on building your company by giving us things to work towards and play. You have to realize, we are part of your growth. We had just as much to do with the growth of your business. Keep that in mind. I hope the new owners after the merger do not handle us like the local grocery store. Once the ma and pa sell to the chain, then we just become another cog in the wheel with no name. Expected to shuffle about without a care as to who shops there because it is no longer about quality, it is now about the bottom line. 

• I get the feeling all players are being played as fools - in the name of corporate (and personal) gain. Have a look at this...

Now consider how much more difficult/expensive it has become to play this game since last year.

Then see that GGS are 'merging' with Stillfront https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-is-going-public/ and that the Brothers Grim (aka the owners of GGS) will become majority shareholders in a publicly listed company. The merger happened on December 7th and the past two big events have been a disaster both technically and in terms of customer satisfaction. We've been swelling their coffers and in return they have failed to provide the promised goods and services (in itself, this is legally questionable). They simply don't care if the players have been royally shafted - they've got their big payoff and as far as they are concerned players can go to hell in a handcart - with the splendid compensation of a winter skin for that handcart!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    CHWE just ended. Wow, no individual ranking prizes at all for being in the top 50! Looks like this event is broken more than we thought. This event needs to be retired.
    I did not get my individual ranking prize either. So much for getting up to rank 49, hoping to at least get a GML. Our coop was not listed so that went down the drain also.
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    I don't understand the motivation to win these competitions. The rewards for winning don't make up for the gold and seaweed items required to reach the top.
    I see an ingame announcement that in 20 hours a new CC is planned. Is this really going to happen? Are the bugs/problems of the last run fixed? 
    We may have had appologies and some compensation but I rather have the confirmation that previous problems are solved.
    I don't understand the motivation to win these competitions. The rewards for winning don't make up for the gold and seaweed items required to reach the top.
    I do not use gold. And the seaweed is an ingame reward...so what is there to do but use it? Or do you just collect it and hope it turn up in your bank account?
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    I do not use gold. And the seaweed is an ingame reward...so what is there to do but use it? Or do you just collect it and hope it turn up in your bank account?

Well, I checked my bank account but no luck yet. Maybe I'll send a support ticket with my account number and hope for the best.  I just don't see the benefit in spending 1,000 seaweed to win 100. I just use it to get far enough to make events profitable. But that's just me, I'm not trying to tell others how to play.

• @WascallyWabbit
    Our coop finished #4 in the latest CHWE, but no one has received any ranking rewards for the event, neither individual nor coop rewards. Is the team aware of this and do you know when this will be fixed? Thanks.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @WascallyWabbit
    Our coop finished #4 in the latest CHWE, but no one has received any ranking rewards for the event, neither individual nor coop rewards. Is the team aware of this and do you know when this will be fixed? Thanks.
    That is weird, my cooperative came in 3rd place and I received all of my individual rankings rewards and cooperative ranking rewards. I hope you will receive all your rewards back soon.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I get the feeling all players are being played as fools - in the name of corporate (and personal) gain. Have a look at this...

Now consider how much more difficult/expensive it has become to play this game since last year.

Then see that GGS are 'merging' with Stillfront https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-is-going-public/ and that the Brothers Grim (aka the owners of GGS) will become majority shareholders in a publicly listed company. The merger happened on December 7th and the past two big events have been a disaster both technically and in terms of customer satisfaction. We've been swelling their coffers and in return they have failed to provide the promised goods and services (in itself, this is legally questionable). They simply don't care if the players have been royally shafted - they've got their big payoff and as far as they are concerned players can go to hell in a handcart - with the splendid compensation of a winter skin for that handcart!
    .........and they are laughing all the way to the bank!  :p 
  • Um, Guys, does your Hard Worker Event work fine on your server?
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I would like to know ahead of time if we will not be getting any prizes we think we should have won due to non-registration and the such for the current CHWE.  I don't want to catch wind in the last 6 hours again that we will not be getting prizes because that was an absolute load of cow dung and perhaps the lowest GGS has stooped so far. 
  • I am so disappointed ...here we go again...no fun in sight

just give give give for piddly rewards.........sigh.... in the ump degree !!
  • same here i hve lost three days pumkins to find it shows i had found them for today.but i don,t get new ones 

• edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Can someone please explain why the construction coins were removed and replaced with plain regular mining licenses?

Does anyone still use those these days? Personaly I have over a hundred of them in storage.
Sign In to comment.