Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rudolph - Advent Calendar

Comments

• cune (JP1)cune (JP1) JP1 Posts: 291
    I`m Level 12.
    So I can`t build cowsheds and cherry orchard.
    How do I donate  without buying them?
  • Mac (AU1)Mac (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    I collect what gifts I can.  

Freebies are just that .... free.  I'm not going to pay for anything I can get for free.  If I don't have what the calendar wants I just wait until the next day & pick up that gift.

I'm sure that when next Christmas comes around your farm will be better so you will be able to donate what is being asked for.

Work hard on your farm & it will improve.

Merry Christmas & happy farming.
  • Vaizdo rezultatas pagal uklaus christmas
  • Well, I have found 2 of the 3 shovels but can't seem to find the other one.  Wished there was a way to get a hint or something.
  • Finally found the 3rd one.  This can be deleted since I can't do it.  Please n thxbia
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Finally found the 3rd one.  This can be deleted since I can't do it.  Please n thxbia
    any help would be appreciated. Found the one above the event corral and the one below the midpoint of the farm but after 4 hours of looking at 3 farms on different servers I'm at my wit's end!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
  • edited 13.12.2017
    Finally found the 3rd one.  This can be deleted since I can't do it.  Please n thxbia
    any help would be appreciated. Found the one above the event corral and the one below the midpoint of the farm but after 4 hours of looking at 3 farms on different servers I'm at my wit's end!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
    They are all on the main farm and the only spots you need to look in is those areas with snow.
    I've done that....over & over & over. Maybe someone else could be a bit more helpful. Thanks
  • I found two, and cannot find the third, not even after srupulously searching the snow covered area's

• jb55 (INT1)jb55 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    I found my last shovel by  moving  the pointer down from Rudolf.... there are 5 trees with no snow on them....rest your mouse slightly above the top of the trees for a couple of seconds... the shovel appeared and I received my last gift. Hope it works for you
    I found my last shovel by  moving  the pointer down from Rudolf.... there are 5 trees with no snow on them....rest your mouse slightly above the top of the trees for a couple of seconds... the shovel appeared and I received my last gift. Hope it works for you
    YES!!!!!!!! TYTYTYTYTY!!! And you were correct - NO snow there! TYTYTYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    you can find the 3rd chipmunks in the group of green trees just below where Rudolph is...

The other 2 can be found ...1 in the snow at the bottom of the tree behind the carpark & the 2nd can be found somewhere down near the fence at the bottom of the screen

Good Luck ..hope this helps 
  • Sounds like other servers have games the UK server doesn't!
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 13.12.2017
    I can't find the 3rd either, looking for a mystery pixel isn't all that fun... another fail event!

EDIT: Yep it's very hit & miss, but thanks to great players like ninjahuman and rsny who sent me the coords to find the shovels, I've got there.

One  chipmunk is  located in a pile of snow close to the gate in the fence.
    One chipmunk is located in a pile of snow above where the vehicles with the exclamation marks are parked.
    One chipmunk is located about 2 inches below Rudolph.  not in snow.

rsny.

Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Sounds like other servers have games the UK server doesn't!
    Finding the chipmunks is one of the tasks (today's task) in the Advent Calendar (click on Rudolph). You have until midnight CET to find all 3 of them.
  • I can't remember exactly where I found them but it was around here. 
    Hope this helps  :)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    ty to the helpful members
  • thank you Katie D i found mine in the same spots as you! tytyty
  • Thanks everybody, i found the third one, were you said it would be.
  • I found my last shovel by  moving  the pointer down from Rudolf.... there are 5 trees with no snow on them....rest your mouse slightly above the top of the trees for a couple of seconds... the shovel appeared and I received my last gift. Hope it works for you
    Thanks so much. I never would've found this one!
  • Thanks Jiesta,just found out the error of my ways!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Thanks Jiesta,just found out the error of my ways!
    Glad to be of help :)  - hope you found your chipmunks! Otherwise there are countless clues in the posts here above! 
  • I do not know what happened with my calendar for December 11

I can not find the scroll or button to unlock gift

Am I the only one with this problem.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I would do the usual, refresh, clear cache etc... it should come back... I had no problems  with it.
  • I cleared cookies, etc, Logged out and back in again but there is no change

I turned my computer off and reloaded

Still no change

I guess this is a silly issue to be frustrated with. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I cleared cookies, etc, Logged out and back in again but there is no change

I turned my computer off and reloaded

Still no change

I guess this is a silly issue to be frustrated with. 
    If you are playing in HTML, you might try switching to Flash briefly to unlock it. Some of us had to do that a few times when the Advent Calendar wouldn't unlock.
  • Thank you

I am playing in Hotmail

How do I switch?

• Thank you

Switched to Flash and Santa's Calendar is corrected

I tried to switch to Flash on previous occasion and it did not work for me.  I am surprised it worked today.
  • I couldn't get it to work at all on edge, switched to chrome and found shovels within minutes
  • AHHHH HELP PLEASE!!!!
    ok I have looked at the pictures and descriptions and there is no 3rd chipmunk. He ran away or my dog scared him to another farm....
    Here is where I found the first 2. But I'm worried as my farm doesn't have any snow......
Sign In to comment.