Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Introduction developer Ravenwood

Howdy Big Farmers!

Here is yet another introduction from a developer ;)

I'm Ravenwood and have been part in the development of Big Farm for two years now.

In my free time I am playing Big Farm ( of course ) and a lot of other games. I also like going on a hunt for digital monsters.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding myself or the technical side of Big Farm.

Cheers, 
Ravenwood

Comments

• Welcome @Ravenwood  great to have you on board! :)
  • Hey @Ravenwood Welcome to the EN community! Its great to have you here :smiley:
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Welcome to forum @Ravenwood  nice to meet you. You are very welcome to visit in Skn server too  :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Welcome to the EN forum, Ravenwood :smiley:
  • Hi Welcome to forum  Ravenwood
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Welcome to our forum & community, @Ravenwood !! THANKS in advance for your time & expertise!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.03.2017
                                                        animated-newspaper-image-0022 

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yes welcome Ravenwood to the forum and our community :)
    We always welcome an extra pair of hands to help help out here ;)
  • Welcome Ravenwood, very nice to meet you.  :) 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Welcome, Ravenwood!  I am glad that you also play Big Farm.  This way I know you can Identify with us as we periodically encounter glitches in the system, slowness of servers, having to frequently refresh the game, as well as enjoy this wonderful game with all the strategies, and competitions and wonderful chat between coop members, etc.  Again, welcome! :smile:
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Hi. :)
    Ravenwood, is there a way to allow the coops to be notified in chat when a member spends cooperative gold for village upgrades in the same way that the coop is notified in chat when a member contributes gold to the coop?
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Welcome, @Ravenwood

Some browsers work better with Big Farm than others, though that can change when browsers get updated :(

Which browser do you use when playing Big Farm?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well it says you arrived if there are developers and numbers people here WHY do we get NO answers.
    They are busy, either playing BF or working...no time for response...Be patient please....but I do hope they answer us.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Hi and Welcome Ravenwood !
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    welcome RAVENWOOD...question right away: is dog going to continually change to white when in training and then back to original colour?  ... always a surprise when dog changes white...:)  but I worry if it's part of a bigger bug which is somehow hidden in the background and we don't see its effects YET...just wondering...thanks for response... and again, WELCOME.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Welcome RAVENWOOD 

Qn : I am not unable to collect my distillery , mixing plant and shop in Flower farm from past 4 days
    Mailed a ticket to support but no reply -1  from past 4 days

This is the error message that i get when i try collecting them .
    http://prntscr.com/gu9fmm

Tried clearing cache but doesnt work still. Emptied my barn too still doesnt work . Can u help me with this ?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 07.10.2017
    Thanks my problem is solved now

Just because of a previous bug i was able to demolish my cathouse without collecting needed amount of charms
    Now when i built cathouse back everything works perfect  :)

• Ravenwood said:
    Howdy Big Farmers!

Here is yet another introduction from a developer ;)

I'm Ravenwood and have been part in the development of Big Farm for two years now.

In my free time I am playing Big Farm ( of course ) and a lot of other games. I also like going on a hunt for digital monsters.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding myself or the technical side of Big Farm.

Cheers, 
    Ravenwood

• why i cant log into the test server
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    why i cant log into the test server
    The test server is not available at this time.  If that changes a notice will be posted here in the forum.
This discussion has been closed.