Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC & CHWE Issues (from Dec 9th weekend)

1810»

Comments

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Is anyone else still seeing the HW silo clock [or whatever it's called] when they collect the last product they were on when the event ended..Just thought I'd better mention it.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    It amazes me that the powers that be at ggs, didn't realize that by  making things right for all of the screw ups,.they  would have kept their base happy and we would have been happy to continue to invest in this game.

How much would they have lost in the long run.  Instead of taking the high road, they slapped us all in face and gave us nothing for our loyalty.

Shocking really.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    The thing(s) missing in CHWE final day:
    1. The individual final rank rewards (I'm at 2nd position in level 100-149 bracket)
    2. The co-op rank rewards (which mentioned that it NEVER given to us)

Sorry no screenshots for this proof.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 13.12.2017
    Okay sorry I said anything about the regular browser not having as many problems because now it's getting them all. Plus GGS didn't give the final HWE prizes or what you earned. I hope GGS doesn't continue Santa's Wish List/Christmas event tomorrow as they haven't repaired all the problems that exist from the first time. 

Happy Holidays All
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    edited 13.12.2017
    A rollback is NOT the answer.  Too many things have been done during this, including spending gold and farm dollars.  I for one, just want a fair resolution.  I'm sure GGS crew works hard at this and are devastated at what happened.  I think they just need to concentrate on fixing what is already there and forget about introducing new things.  
    Post edited by Northsta (US1) on
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    A rollback is NOT the answer.  Too many things have been done during this, including spending gold and farm dollars.  I for one, just want a fair resolution.  I'm sure GGS crew works hard at this and are devastated at what happened.  I think they just need to concentrate on fixing what is already there and forget about introducing new things.  
    A rollback would take us back to before CHWE and give us back our cash, gold, and resources. GGS is not going to compensate us properly, they never have and they never will.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    While I appreciate the apology from CM Hunter and the effort for compensation, as a Brat Pack member I have cooperative apple orchards sticking out my....

I guess another lesson well learned and note to self, no more buying gold!
  • zeeex (INT1)zeeex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    edited 13.12.2017
    I was 1st with this farm lvl 57 and 2nd with farm janney lvl 49, i want my rewards!!!!! ( my and my wife farm)
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    It seems a bit like a lottery, you can gain or lose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file