Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC & CHWE Issues (from Dec 9th weekend)

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 12.12.2017
    I do not know why everyone is so surprised.
    They must have known this was the case first thing on Monday morning.
    They waited till nearly the end of the event to tell you. Just so you did not stop spending money.
    This is how they operate.

No one is surprised, we have all been waiting for confirmation, GGS behavior and responses to these situations are well known

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    This has to be some kind of a joke, right?  How can GGS activate a coop event that the majority of coops have taken a part in, paid for boosters with coop cash and gold and then tell the players, oh sorry if your coop is not in the rankings you are not registered for the event or the prizes?  They also waited until only 6 HOURS before the 4 day event ends to divulge this information?????
  • blossom (GR1)blossom (GR1) GR1 Posts: 376
    GGS this fascist system of "WE DECIDE AND YOU ACCEPT IT" finally must stop. I don't accept your apologise GGS. No excuses this time. This is your third mistake in a row. We want what we worked so hard to get and we deserved it by the end of this event as we were supposed to get if it was working properly.

• myself2 (US1)myself2 (US1) US1 Posts: 9

Are you kidding me !!!!!!
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 12.12.2017

Several players in my coop are considering leaving this game,
    These are "the elite" power players from the no.1 ranked group on this server, who buy gold on a regular basis.
    I've played Big Farm for 5 years, from day 1 when it was released.
    I've played their Good Game Farmer---thats how much history I've had with this company.
    And enough is enough.  I too am considering finding a new game to play if something is NOT done soon.
    I hope you're listening, GGS, make it right, and do it quickly, otherwise you will lose a lot of good players.
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Why not just use the last 2 rankings of the past two CHWE for the coop ranking and take their average and award the rewards to the coop. It's very unfair for the coops just to receive your apology and then get nothing for the hard work they did. We did not ask you to replace the event on a weekend. 
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43

PCA (GB1) said:
    I do not know why everyone is so surprised.
    They must have known this was the case first thing on Monday morning.
    They waited till nearly the end of the event to tell you. Just so you did not stop spending money.
    This is how they operate.

No one is surprised, we have all been waiting for confirmation, GGS behavior and responses to these situations are well known

Free to play game producers are much the same. Nearly as greedy as EA Games, but not quite.
    Personally I have zero expectations where this company is concerned. It's just entertaining to see them break their vanilla content, like a slow train wreck develop before your eyes.

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I wonder what the big boss Stillfront would say if they find out all the chaos that GGS causes to this game.
    The bigger the chaos in this game, the more I suspect (my opinion) that Stillfront will be forced to step in and make major changes to the game, the personnel, the "semi-autonomy" aspect to BF, and whatever else.  I may just have to kiss my investment (gold purchases) in BF a total loss and leave.  I almost did that when the DSF direct sales shut down.  
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 12.12.2017
  • AngelAcuteAngle (US1)AngelAcuteAngle (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    edited 12.12.2017
    GGS really needs to make this right. This is not an "inconvenience" as per the announcement. It is actually nonfeasance on GGS' part.
    My coop, Oasis, has won second place in this event every time since GGS started having the CHWE. We spent a lot of farm dollars and gold, both coop and personal, all in good faith that GGS would award the proper prizes to the correct ranking coops. GGS has the correct individual player rankings and should be able to go through the database, add up those rankings and figure out what the coop rankings are.

Being told "sorry for the inconvenience" and NOT getting the prizes, which were promised to us, that I (and my wonderful coop members) worked so hard for is a HUGE disappointment!

I love this game and appreciate all of the hard work put into making and maintaining it. I do hope GGS will sort this out and awards the proper prizes to all of the coops and individuals. Restore faith, lift disappointment!!

Angel
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I had a feeling this was coming. I think you need to consider giving out some compensation due to the confusion that was caused among the cooperatives who were not on the ranking list who were unable to participate in the cooperative side of the event due to this bug. 
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    And now we don't even get the individual prizes we were promised. Well, that went well.
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    So we were suppose to be getting personal rankings but funny how we didn't even get that isn't it!
    You had coops wasting farm dollars and gold to keep their coops in the rankings and all that was done for nothing. You had every individual player who had used their farm dollars or gold to get extra points to be up in the rankings do it for nothing too. Then of course you had the audacity to tell us just before the event ended that none of the team work is going to count because of a glitch that YOU made, so then you basically say sorry you wont be getting a thing in return.
    Amazing how you couldn't send that message out on your Monday morning so players didn't waste their time doing the event. I have never seen so much bad workmanship happen so often.
    Your first version of this game didn't work, your 2nd version of this game didn't work and now basically your 3rd version isn't working either.
    Does that mean you are going to axe this version and try the 4th? I have been playing this game for so many years now and it is not GGS that keeps me here it is the friends that I have made along the way. Unfortunately so many of the friends have stopped playing the game because of all your glitches. Seems to me you are making a lot of your players extremely unhappy. I wonder if you will ever fix any of your mistakes up.
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Rollback to before the CHWE - to give everyone back their resources spent on a busted event! 

Then give production booster for at least 100 hours to make up for that time loss.

All individuals lost farm cash, resources, and real money - the coop lost farm cash and gold in running boosters, we need a rollback!
  • No correct Coop ranking rewards. No reward for individual ranking. Can't help but feeling being cheated by this game a lot lately. As a player who believes in hard work, it's sad to see the hard worker event went from one of the best events to very broken.

Please give us what we deserve. And please stop rolling out new events and features and focus on fixing all the bugs!
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    ok GGS.  Time to employ some real programmers and not leave it up to the local kindergarten kids
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    @CuddlyFoxes
    Will the coops with "missing registrations" that did not receive the earned ranking rewards be refunded for the Coop gold and cash boosters used in this "Coop" event since they were "not listed in the rankings at all"?
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Cuddy Foxes
    This means that the affected cooperative in the servers that encountered this issue, will not receive the ranking rewards, as they are not listed in the rankings at all. 

Also n
    o reward for individual ranking ???
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I agree with marywisc. The only thing that can fix this is a rollback. I know those have been problematic in the past, and not everyone will agree with this, but too many people lost too much stuff in this badly glitched event that gave out no ranking prizes. As much as I hate rollbacks, I can't see any other way to make this right. Step up, GGS. Make this right.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    You can't blame the mods!!!

The big guns at GGS sent them out like lambs to a slaughter knowing that this wasn't going to go down very well with us players.

I feel like they have made fools of all us.

Unfriggin believable.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

Who are blame the mods???
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95

Who are blame the mods???
    It has been mentioned that the mods are silent, I would be to because you can't justify what ggs just did and it's not their fault.

What can they say, I am sure they agree with all of us.
  • zeeex (INT1)zeeex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    No individual and no coop rewards ???????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    8 of my coop members in the top 10. #1 Andree with 27,466,095, just her alone...

for nothing.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 13.12.2017
    I agree with marywisc. The only thing that can fix this is a rollback. I know those have been problematic in the past, and not everyone will agree with this, but too many people lost too much stuff in this badly glitched event that gave out no ranking prizes. As much as I hate rollbacks, I can't see any other way to make this right. Step up, GGS. Make this right.

Pls don't underestimate the possibility that all this mess has been caused by those 30-60 minutes roll back we had last week near the end of Santa's chapter 2

CC went wrong after that roll back, and so did this coop-HWE which replaced the CC

There has been no hot fix or update since the last roll back, the first will be tomorrow

• Where is the individual gifts from the hard worker event??
  • Lol I might as well quit at this point unless they credit me my first place rewards. What kind of a nonsense is this?
  • the brothers are laughing all the way to the bank....good bye Big Farm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file