Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• AGAIN ??
    I thought this HWE was the normal one, but no - once again we have the coop-edition, and that is a no go for me. Does anyone know when we will get the originally hwe back, where you could have your GML at 1,2 mio points, and did not have to be in the top 50 to get it??
    I just hate this version of the game

From Latin America I can tell you.

We all hate it, they do not know how to listen.

They destroyed one of the best events and they do not want to rebuild it
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    AGAIN ??
    I thought this HWE was the normal one, but no - once again we have the coop-edition, and that is a no go for me. Does anyone know when we will get the originally hwe back, where you could have your GML at 1,2 mio points, and did not have to be in the top 50 to get it??
    Wallabit (I think) had posted, that it was the coop one :)
  • I don't like the coop HWE, and so do most members from the coop i am in.
    We play  but not to make a real high score  coop booster we don't use it 

If they want to make a coop event make 1 where all members have to contribute on the same item (like, coop village challenges)
    Further more, small coops never be able to get in the top  so its a unfair event this way

Enjoy playing  and hope there will be a real coop challenge along the road :-)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    AGAIN ??
    I hope I'm wrong, but from what I understood (how I interpret the announcement) that version is gone. If you see the announcement it says "Regular Hard Worker Event - New rewards and mechanics", so it seems that is the new individual hwe. The coop thing is only the sum of the individual hwe of the coop players, the booster shop and the end reward based on the coops rankings. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    AGAIN ??
    I hope I'm wrong, but from what I understood (how I interpret the announcement) that version is gone. If you see the announcement it says "Regular Hard Worker Event - New rewards and mechanics", so it seems that is the new individual hwe. The coop thing is only the sum of the individual hwe of the coop players, the booster shop and the end reward based on the coops rankings. 
    True, but they ruined the reward structure. :(
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    edited 05.12.2017

@WascallyWabbit

It's not that I plan to build fertile garden, which costs ridiculous ammount of gold to upgrade, but since I've got it as a reward, I'd like to have it back (it mysteriously disappeared from my inventory). What are the News regarding that? I think that I've seen some info, but can't find it right now. Also, what's happening with WWC coins? Whom do I have to chase to get them credited to my account?

• The HWE Fishing seems to have everyone's level wrong.

Anybody else notice that..?
  • The HWE Fishing seems to have everyone's level wrong.

Anybody else notice that..?
    I didn't even check that. I did make sure to take a screenshot before the shut down, in case they screw it up by resetting it
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Checked  the  rankings again on the HWE  after the Hot Fix and my level says 58 when my real level is 191.

So I checked others and everyone is way off base...example..CoolMark3 is ranked #1 they say his level is 101 when it is really 369...

Sooo... a bug...a glitch...who knows   :#
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Checked  the  rankings again on the HWE  after the Hot Fix and my level says 58 when my real level is 191.

So I checked others and everyone is way off base...example..CoolMark3 is ranked #1 they say his level is 101 when it is really 369...

Sooo... a bug...a glitch...who knows   :#
    that would be their fishing level
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • The Tower Event / Funnel.. started yesterday ( Dec.8th or 9th)..depends on where you are..  Okay lets say yesterday 9th.  Spent all day reaching ..  ( for me the highest ever ) +23 plus for the indicator level on the funnel clock.    The ranking is ( lev 150 - 999 ) and as well doing great for what i see.  The rewards as well doing great.   Here is the issue...  I come online this morning to find i have to restart the Tower/funnel Event ..i have LOST my +23  to start back from scratch again.  However, my level ranking is up there at position 74 with over 900 000 points and my rewards are still where they were when i left at 29/50.

So why did the program knock me back to the start again. ??? 
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • The Tower Event / Funnel.. started yesterday ( Dec.8th or 9th)..depends on where you are..  Okay lets say yesterday 9th.  Spent all day reaching ..  ( for me the highest ever ) +23 plus for the indicator level on the funnel clock.    The ranking is ( lev 150 - 999 ) and as well doing great for what i see.  The rewards as well doing great.   Here is the issue...  I come online this morning to find i have to restart the Tower/funnel Event ..i have LOST my +23  to start back from scratch again.  However, my level ranking is up there at position 74 with over 900 000 points and my rewards are still where they were when i left at 29/50.

So why did the program knock me back to the start again. ??? 
    @Hot n Sexy (US1) We have had a few others saying the same has happened to them, we won`t be able to investigate what happened until the team get back tomorrow, but there have been several display errors on the event, so do you know if this might be another one? Try the usual fixes, clearing your caches, see if it re-appears, and also, can you test whether or not it is still counting, even though it is not showing - Check your score before & after say, 5 minutes & see if it is increasing by the number shown on the display or if it is still including the +23.  Thankyou :)
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 12.12.2017
    "" Hey everyone,

As you noticed, in some servers the cooperative ranking of the cooperative Hard worker event appeared to show only some cooperatives. This is due to a bug on the server side of the game that caused the missing registration of some cooperatives in the event and we would like to apologise for this inconvenient.

This means that the affected cooperative in the servers that encountered this issue, will not receive the ranking rewards, as they are not listed in the rankings at all.

This doesn't apply to the individual players' rankings as they were not affected by this problem, which means that your individual activity is regularly rewarded with activity and ranking rewards.

This issue was completely unexpected and we are working hard to make sure it doesn't appear again, together with other issues you experienced lately.

Best Regards,
    Your Community Team  ""

WHAT??!!! MY INDIVIDUAL POINTS TOTAL IS MORE THAN THE RANK NO.1 CO-OP IN THE RANKINGS!!!

• blossom (GR1)blossom (GR1) GR1 Posts: 376
    From now on send your complaints and tickets to Stillfront the Big Boss otherwise nothing good for the players will ever come by GGS.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    From now on send your complaints and tickets to Stillfront the Big Boss otherwise nothing good for the players will ever come by GGS.
    So how do you send them to Stillfront?  Stillfront has no (none that I know of) way to access them for support, onlly through GGS!
    http://www.stillfront.com/site/
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 12.12.2017

Each wip, wap we get a hotfix, while we have no problems om NL,, now with the CHWE we have though, and they do nothing. also not for other  countries.     Thank GGS, . well done..Brrr.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor negative gif picture well done

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • blossom (GR1)blossom (GR1) GR1 Posts: 376
    So how do you send them to Stillfront?  Stillfront has no (none that I know of) way to access them for support, onlly through GGS!
    I don't care if Stillfront supports GGS or not or how they are planning of supporting GGS. The only thing I know is that things are different now. Stillfront is the big boss now and would never approve GGS lousy customer service. GGS can't screw up anymore without any consequences. WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS OF STILLFRONT NOW.

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @WascallyWabbit

Why not just use the last 2 rankings of the past two CHWE for the coop ranking and take their average and award the rewards to the coop. It's very unfair for the coops just to receive your apology and then get nothing for the hard work they did. We did not ask you to replace the event on a weekend. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I don't care if Stillfront supports GGS or not or how they are planning of supporting GGS. The only thing I know is that things are different now. Stillfront is the big boss now and would never approve GGS lousy customer service. GGS can't screw up anymore without any consequences. WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS OF STILLFRONT NOW.

It is my opinion that GGS and Stillfront may have been working in collaboration for quite awhile now (perhaps close to year, when this whole mess started) and perhaps it was Stillfront who encouraged the current marketing strategies and encouraged pushing gold sales and players to an extreme at the expense orf a stable game and smoothly running events.  If this is indeed the case the future of Bigfarm is in grave danger.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    It is my opinion that GGS and Stillfront may have been working in collaboration for quite awhile now (perhaps close to year, when this whole mess started) and perhaps it was Stillfront who encouraged the current marketing strategies and encouraged pushing gold sales and players to an extreme at the expense orf a stable game and smoothly running events.  If this is indeed the case the future of Bigfarm is in grave danger.
    I think the future is already in grave danger with broken event after broken event, they just screw the players each time.
  • My teammates work their tails off every single day to come in 1st in coop events. If you cannot tell who is truly in 1st place because of a registration error, give EVERY coop the prizes for ranking 1st. It is the only acceptable solution.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • amomatheus (BR1)amomatheus (BR1) Posts: 327
    edited 12.12.2017
    i'm sorry 4 askin' here but
    my CHWE still with the bug in the ranking...
    we don't know what position we are...
    no information about it? like, when it will going to be fixed?
    like... the event ends in a few minutes and we still don't know what position we are...
    will we get the rewards anyway?...

edit: i'm sorry 4 wasting your time, you who is reading this. but i found the answer and isn't good. we. won't. be. rewarded. thank you big farm, what a wonderful christmas gift/present.

• Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    Guess our co-op was one of the ones left of the list no pudd'n for us not even kiss....
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I assume we get nothing at all from HWE?  I was I the running for a bluey and it's just disappeared with out a by or leave
Sign In to comment.