Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Thank you WascallyWabbit for your speedy response to my concern and the wonderful job you do keeping fellow players updated. 

Have you heard when the purchase prices are going to increase 10x in Farm Management or do you know where I can find an exact answer?  

Again, thank you.  <3<3
    Brownie
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    This whole compensation thing is a joke.It doesn't even begin to come close to the time,resources such as seaweed feed,fertilizer,sprinkles and last but not least gold that people used to finish these tasks for the event that was broke due to their incompetence.Not only did we lose all that but we got nothing in return.In any other situation we would have been able to sell our products and harvests for money or receive experience points but in this event we got nothing in return for our hard work completing our tasks or for helping our teammates complete their tasks.The only thing Goodgame understands is their bottom line.Thats what it's always about.Maybe they would understand our point of view if we all decided not to login and play for a week or two or everybody decided not to buy gold or anything else costing gold and last but not least maybe if everybody decided not to invite a friend to play the game via facebook or any other way and instead tell everybody on facebook to avoid playing Big Farm due to the lack of understanding the people who faithfully play this game and also due to Goodgames greed.Then just maybe they might listen to us begin to understand.I doubt it though.
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I would like to correct an error in my previous post.Toward the end of my comment I posted last but not least maybe if everybody decided not to invite a friend to play the game via facebook or any other way and instead tell everybody on facebook to avoid playing Big Farm due to the lack of understanding the people who faithfully play this game.It should have read last but not least maybe if everybody decided not to invite a friend to play the game via facebook or any other way and instead tell everybody on facebook to avoid playing Big Farm due to the lack of understanding by Goodgame studios of the people who faithfully play this game.
  • @WascallyWabbit
    Thank you for your prompt response and your hard work. :)
    Angel
  • farmermim5000 (US1)farmermim5000 (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 12.12.2017
    So I am confused exactly what event is supposed to start on the 13th? The gourmet food truck and the wedding planner seems to start in Jan so are we saying we are bringing back the Santa list on the 13th? I read  thru the message but I did not see what exactly is supposed to start on the 13th

Signature created by: farmerjohn 22 (US1)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 12.12.2017
    To make it possible to complete myself, they need to make chicken feed, pig feed, cow feed 75% lower,  Corn, dandelion, lambs lettuce 50% lower,  Cherries and peaches 50% lower.  

Lower the requirements of the 1 village happiness by 90% for the cooperative and requirements for regular happiness by 50% for the individual.  
  • To make it possible to complete myself, they need to make chicken feed, pig feed, cow feed 75% lower,  Corn, dandelion, lambs lettuce 50% lower,  Cherries and peaches 50% lower.  

Lower the requirements of the 1 village happiness by 90% for the cooperative and requirements for regular happiness by 50% for the individual.  
    I couldn't agree more.  As soon as I saw the quantity of goods needed for phase/part 3 to increase a low level deco's happiness / vh, I was out.  I can do much better with the regular weekly events deco's.   Perhaps it's because I'm a low enough level player in a moderately low level coop
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,491
    edited 12.12.2017
    Did the fairy tale event get shortened now too?   My coop is all bent over this.  And I went and picked hard levels for all my farms too.   Guess I can forget all about that now.  

GG you can stuff the christmas mess.  Repay those who paid… (Surely you have ways of tracking that.)
    Let a bad idea go.   Not attempt to patch it with duct tape and shove it back at us.
    I'm not touching the stupid thing.   Might just walk away until the New year at this rate.  

Just work on fixing your multitude of bugs.   I think everyone here would be happy to just lay low until this game is working properly.  THEN bring in the new year with working events that don't need to be "hot fixed" and canceled in mid stream because of all the issues.  

Yea I'll surely not be spending ANY money on this.  Or even wasting resources earned by playing.

Southpark got it right.  "Freemium.  Not really."
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 12.12.2017
    Did the fairy tale event get shortened now too?   My coop is all bent over this.  And I went and picked hard levels for all my farms too.   Guess I can forget all about that now.  
    Gosh hope not! I have been choosing all the hardest levels to finish off the decos 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,491
    I could swear we had more than two days.  There's no way.  I'm not even going to bother trying anymore.  

ALSO… for some reason, just started, I cannot paste into chat.   Tried on two servers, same thing.  It's SO SLOW if I try to actually type in chat it's like I have to hit one key…. wait….  I type fast.   Typing into chat has never been pleasant.  Been using text edit and just past into chat.   Until tonight. Last time this happened some other buggy event was going on.  Don't recall which one.  (Aren't they all?)

BROKEN!!!!!!  

BUGFARM has broken it AGAIN.   

Also why does my pretty flower avitar keep vanishing?   WHY do I have to go to the horse farm to get it to load?    It's a little thing, has nothing to do with the function of the farm, but…. it's just one more broken thing.  Could it be connected?

And you guys are going to start up HOW MANY new events?   

WHY can't you get everything working right first?   Wouldn't it be that much easier to figure out when something goes wrong how to fix it?   Right now there is so much not working right how would anyone know what code is conflicting with what?   
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 12.12.2017

No, currently scheduled to end Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10pm (Central European Time), right on schedule (at least for US1)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • apple pie (INT1)apple pie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 53
    Some people perhaps have received compensation ..

most of members in my coop haven t and i didn t either

same way we have never received the silver coins

and now my hwe stops while i had a + 4 points, restarting it at 0 points !

i would have been very happy to see those new events and decorations coming, but, are you sure it s a good idea ?  it will just add new bugs to the long list  and more unhappy people

by the way i have clean my cache, and do all i could ... so it s not a problem from my side

;o)))

apple pie @ WWW 1
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,250
    Compensation?  Did I miss something?

Compensation is things like seaweed to make up what I had been required to use during the improper functioning of the event.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,250
    Happy Hour is never compensation.  Happy Hour needs to be a permanent part of the game.  People log on and check their farms more.  It makes the whole group run more smoothly.  It would benefit GGS.  How they don't see this is beyond me..........
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I agree that the 'compensation' didn't worth with effort as I notice some players spend their 'special' items to advance. But at least it's better than nothing. I'll looking at the new themed event that (maybe) includes something that fully outside the main farm. Aside from Christmas Preparations, I like to see fewer event(s) so that we can be prepared on main event.

For other things, I would like to see fewer bugs on upcoming update, along with the 're-balancing' in DSF Market. I waiting patiently here.  :)
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 528
    I see that everyone is getting their Ch1 deco; I have NOT seen any deco being awarded to myself & coop for finishing Ch1; and, then there is Ch2 which I & coop were in process of finishing and had only managed to get half way because we had new members to help finish their Ch1 lists because some of them didn't have GF or FF which meant I and coop were stressed when Ch2 started unexpectedly (however, we finished Ch1 personally & coop-wise) but NO deco!!!

SOOOO ... if am reading it right ... we can expect to receive BOTH Ch1 & Ch2 decos as compensation & I along with coop will be starting Ch3 ???  I really hope all works as GG hopes it will work  ... notice operative word here is "HOPES" ... with all the problems when this Christmas event started, I am not holding onto any allusions that it will be without bugs of some kind & probably with others GG has not anticipated...sigh

I agree with many who speak to "white" anything is really hard on the eyes ... a little bit is fine, but Calgary is soon going to have more than enough of the white stuff that having a white and more white in the game is not something I am looking forward to. If the white deco/skins etc work & are bug free, I will use very sparingly throughout my farm as I am creating a corner of my MF with a wintery theme, but that's it! ... certainly not to be used as extensively as shown in their image of "SNOWBOUND" ... OMG that amount of snow would stop ALL traffic within Calgary & for sure shut down the city...I don't want to even think about shovelling it as there would be nowhere to shovel it to... hahahhah ... already my imagination is going crazy ...

please GG give us a fair break...we are all grown ups here & have REAL LIVES rooted in REALITY... much like yourselves ... so please please please give us all a Christmas to enjoy this game as you first envisioned it to be played ... fun, relaxing and enjoyable.  Thank you ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Sign In to comment.