Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC & CHWE Issues (from Dec 9th weekend)

Comments

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 11.12.2017
    5:00 pm in Germany and still the coop numbers in CHWE are not fixed.
    While this stinks, it seems they can't fix things without making something worse anymore. Either way I see us being screwed one way or another..
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @CuddlyFoxes

What will happen to the CHWE until now it's broken the event is almost at it's end.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 11.12.2017

Not a word in the announcement about the current coop HWE, should we guess it's going to end as it is and the coop ranking will not be fixed ?

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    It would really be nice to know where coops stand in the event BEFORE it ends. Or does GGS plan to give ALL the coops the top prizes?
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    It would really be nice to know where coops stand in the event BEFORE it ends. Or does GGS plan to give ALL the coops the top prizes?

Now that would be nice of them !!!
  • It would really be nice to know where coops stand in the event BEFORE it ends. Or does GGS plan to give ALL the coops the top prizes?
    Yea that would definitely be awesome since I have never qualified for any of the top prizes
  • Daniel M (AU1)Daniel M (AU1) Posts: 30
    edited 11.12.2017
    I too would like to know what GGS intends to do about the CHWE. My co-op the Misfits is always first place place on the AUS1 server and I want to know if GGS intends to fix this before the event ends. To be honest we don't even know if we are first place this time round with these wrong leader-boards which isn't right. A bit hard to fight for a position one cant see. I personally don't have a very high opinion of ggs ability to get things right. It has been a long time since I saw an event run smoothly.
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    It has been a long time since I saw an event run smoothly.
    These days, this IS running smoothly for GGS. At least it didn't crash any servers (that we know of)!!

Like you, my coop is always first place on the US1 server, and we're wondering the same as you are. If these rankings aren't fixed, will we get the proper prize? What ranking are we even at? Crazy that we don't even know - with less than 24 hours left in the event. Sigh.
    I am really disappointed in GGS to leave us hanging like this.  They had all day long to get some type of idea what is going on and what they intend to do about it if anything.  The biggest problem with GGS is leaving everyone in the dark.  How do they expect us to be understanding in any way, shape, or form when they can't even have the decency to let us know what is going on or what to expect. We CANNOT have any type of coop challenge event if we CAN'T see the rankings!  How hard is that for a gaming company to understand???
  • What a waste of time...that's all I have to say !!!!!!!

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    The coop hard worker event is too hard, Even with milk, the highest time before reaching productivity level 7 is 2 hours
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The coop hard worker event is too hard, Even with milk, the highest time before reaching productivity level 7 is 2 hours
    Apple and barley are the only two items that can run for 8 hours that can be used overnight. Cabbage is the next best as it can go up to about 5 hours but it will still leave the silo idle for a few hours.

I am also very disappointed with the cooperative ranking issue, lots of players have worked very hard in this event but they will not be able to receive any rewards if this issue is not resolved soon.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    There is our answer, in short GGS says  ooops no rewards for you, thanks players for participating in this rotten coop event 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/168762/coop-hard-worker-event-coop-ranking-info
    Once again, way to screw your players!!!  There was cooperative gold and cash used for boosters. There was personal gold and cash used for boosters. 

Why???  Just why?  And NOT 1 word yesterday, just let your players keep on using the goods to run the boosters. 

This is pathetic. Sorry excuse for developers, thinking the prizes should be passed out to everyone, we didn't screw it up, you all did.
  • This is totally unacceptable. I personally used extra farm cash to run boosters, used seaweed and gold to boost to get the +1/min bonus, asked fellow co-op members for sparkles. My personal goal was to get the gold certificates, but I wanted to help all of our co-op members to get the co-op prizes, so used more resources than needed to achieve my personal goal. Additionally our co-op ran cash and gold boosters so we could be in the top for prizes. What a waste of valuable resources and actual cash to buy gold on the part of some of our members. 

All it would take on your part is a quick look at the top 50 finishers in the event to calculate who really finished on top. 

Keep this up and you'll be losing active players - myself included. 
    If they do not give cooperative prizes I AM DONE, on to a new game that works! (not ran by GGS)

We could have just been left alone after the cooperative challenge didn't work but no...let's throw in another bumbling broken event and then not even have the common courtesy to let everyone know as soon as they were back in the office that we get nothing, as they broke this too!

I almost feel that I can see them over in Germany laughing and saying haha!
    I would like to know how GGS thinks it is ok to NOT award the earned prizes to deserving players that have spent a lot of time and resources on this event as well as cash and gold on boosters because the garbage they put out does not work properly. 

Again I suggest that ALL coops that participated in the event should receive ALL the top prizes. 
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    GGS pls BAN CORVID ! i know its his fault !
    if you ban him, all the bugs will fix it self !
    :D
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    This is not an acceptable response. GGS started a COOPERATIVE Hard Worker event, and even though they know that the cooperative scores are wrong, they refuse to do anything about it and tell us "oh well. You'll get the individual rewards." 

My coop has most of the top 10 individual scores on US1 server. My personal individual score is higher than the coop score of the "#1 Coop." And yet they will get the prizes that we have earned. Our coop spent hard-earned coop $ and coop GOLD for boosters. Our players spent individual $ and GOLD for boosters, as well as resources, in order to keep our coop on top. And we get nothing for our efforts and spending.

This is truly a new low GGS. When your customers spend money and do not get what was promised in return, that is very, very bad business. In my line of work, it's called breach of contract. This is truly a disgusting way to treat your players/customers. I am angry and appalled that you refuse to address your customers' legitimate concerns, even though you have said you are fully aware of them.
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    I do not know why everyone is so surprised.
    They must have known this was the case first thing on Monday morning.
    They waited till nearly the end of the event to tell you. Just so you did not stop spending money.
    This is how they operate.
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    There is our answer, in short GGS says  ooops no rewards for you, thanks players for participating in this rotten coop event 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/168762/coop-hard-worker-event-coop-ranking-info
    Got to luv how that there are so many bugs they don't even bother to compensate for their mess up now.......

They would have been better stopping yet another ill fated event, but nope something has to pay for their x-mas party/bonus.............
  • What a bunch of imbeciles are employed as game developers!
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    I cant believe, im involving my self in this shippy forum, after all the time ive been ignoring it, but i see GGS need again, my "pro gamer nerd-geek opinion":

1. Say sorry!

2. If it is too late to arrange the coop ranking, to make the people shut up:
    (Only people that work this event, care, so no need to compensate non active farms and beginners who even dont know this event runs right now)

Personal ranking will show u who deserve the coop rewards:
          - Top 1-50 farmers get top 1 coop reward
          - Top 50-100 farms, rewarded with coop reward number 2
          - Top 100-1000 get reward 3 from coop rewards
    NB! do not ignore to reward and the current top 3 coops, cos it is not their fault too !

3. Everyone who cares = happy, and you (GGS) buy time to fix whats wrong before those farmers grab pitchforks and torches :D and pay u a visit in Hamburg ( yes we know where is ur office, yes its a threat)
    And i will lead the riots :D
    (p.s. no worry im vegan, i cant watch blood, it will be tomato fight )

4, There is nothing wrong of doing mistakes, nobody is perfect! It is not nice not saying sorry and hiding from responsibility!

5. Dont pop up with excuse, if we give so much seaweeds and decorations, it will disbalance the servers !
    (Because all we see now, they are perfectly balanced)

P.s. no negativity in my post, just creativity, u pick up the best and run, no need to say "thank you"
    just make the game i like, playable, that will be more than thank u...

p.s. Ban Corvid! (Didn't it helped last time A!)

Moo moo
    Papa Norge

FOR THE NORTH WIND !
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    you wait till hours from the end of the event to tell us? 

that tells me all i need to know about GGS

bye bye
  • momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 12.12.2017
    the co-op version of HWE has not functioned as intended even once in my recollection and it's been run several times now

so why not just bring back the old one?

the developers have stubbornly stuck to their insistence to change it, mostly to reduce the gml rewards they reluctantly give out.

Until it's fixed, please do not burden us with another co-op HWE

The CHWE was started to replace another broken event (Co-op Challenge), and with no notice.  So they went from broken to broken....

And these are older, standard, events.  Not much faith in anything new.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    I don't think it's unreasonable for the players to expect a functioning game and if you are experiencing problems that can't be fixed, then don't run it.

At this stage of the game, if you can't meet those expectations then it is important for GGS to take time and seriously consider what YOU can deliver before putting events out.

If something goes wrong, which it did TWICE this weekend, it would seem fair to let the players know immediately how this will impact the game results and how you are going to handle it.  

Assuming you are all professionals, you don't hide until the last day and drop a bomb of that magnitude on your players who spent gold on coop and personals boosters, along with resources only to tell us it won't count.

Our coop has produced very high scores and quite a few individual scores are  much higher than the top coop scores  shown on the leader board.

I really do think that all of you know that this is wrong on so many levels.
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 12.12.2017

this is totally unacceptable

you intend a championship but cancel it because was not working proper. Then you start a hard worker as compensation that not work proper???

And this you not cancel but you let everyone play just to get the gold from us.

Because come on be honest ......that was also the only reason why you popped up the hard work after the crash of the championship. Because a week without competition you will loose to much money.

very very sick this is. GGS at his best again!

With al the screw ups lately are there really not working people who can do things good? I belief you made the game to difficult for your self...its only a mattar of time this game will stop i sure of that!

Answer is WE NEED to STOP doing all events and STOP buying gold until they figure out how to properly run the game. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

• blossom (GR1)blossom (GR1) GR1 Posts: 376
    I wonder what the big boss Stillfront would say if they find out all the chaos that GGS causes to this game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file