Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• HarmsenFarmer (NL1)HarmsenFarmer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    edited 04.12.2017
    Yeah we didn't hear anything only that they make a list, but we are a few days further and no solution.

• stacy40 (US1)stacy40 (US1) US1 Posts: 62
    i never received my last reward of 3 silver boxes and the goldfish event
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Already posted once in the other thread (where you said you were making a list) that I didn't receive my ranking rewards - still haven't
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 05.12.2017
    I don't understand how any of the final rewards work because we rescued 2 fish in our fish bowl but didn't get any fish in our pond when it was done not to mention each of us rescued/caught between 50 & 80. It was a waste of time & effort to me. Donated 94,050 fish pellets for nothing.
  • My account received the bowl and build bonus, but not the gold chests; I fail to understand how any simple error could result in a variety of mistakes involving a variety of accounts. I also do not accept the need for perpetual screenshots; everything that does or does not happen is a matter of record and can be revisited and determined by anyone with access. Honest mistakes are corrected honestly without the need for contrived hoops to jump through, which are simply a means of reducing the number of reparations to be made. Simple mistakes. Business decisions.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 06.12.2017

I worry about these people at GGS, they seem to miss the basics

I am sure they are skilled programmers and have a difficult task working on an old game but what about the management ?  What about their code of conduct ?

When I buy something I expect it to function according  to specifications, if it doesn't I return the item I bought and get my money back

GGS, where is our money back after all these malfunctioning so called events ?

• GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    Where have the gold fish gone  ?
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    The goldfish should be swimming around in the pond in your village near the playground. 
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    We did have fish but have disappeared with no rhyme or reason.
    We did have fish but have disappeared with no rhyme or reason.
    Ok, apparently there is some type of problem that seems to be global possibly, it is also happening to some on the US server.  Is the amount of pellets going down?  Does it show an amount they need hourly to eat? Perhaps it is just a graphics problem and the fish are actually still there.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    This question may have been asked before, but there are too many pages to sort through to try to find if it has been asked.  So if I am redundant, forgive me.  How can I determine the total number of goldfish our coop rescued for the Village Pond?  I took a screen shot of our pond.  We all have been adding lots of pellets.  I know I have personally rescued more than 194 goldfish and our coop rescued a bunch too.  So how do we know what our combined collection is?

• All you know is they consume 94 pellets an hour

So the thing then is to find out how many goldfish eat 194 pellets per hour....we need to find some kind of equation.  Maybe a chart would be nice.  Is there a way for someone to figure it out and make a chart?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    We got 80 additional village happiness and pellets consumption rate at 1,717 per hour (better to check your VH bonus, just in case)
    @Surya54 (INT1) What level is your pond?  Maybe we need to level it up.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Village pond NO LONGER decrease pellets consumption rate. Instead, it increase pellets you've provided. My village pond at level 5 right now.
    Village pond NO LONGER decrease pellets consumption rate. Instead, it increase pellets you've provided. My village pond at level 5 right now.
    And GGS does not bother to inform us of the change.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    I asked this question, because of course, with the way it was written we'd all like to know how many fish our coops were able to catch, and this was how it was explained to me:

It is all about VHP & not about fish, if you managed to get some extra VHP on the long bar that was in the event window, then your fish would go to the pond & for as long as you keep them fed with pellets, your coop will get those extra VH points. If you did not get any of the extra points, the fish did not go to the pond & the VHP you will get from your pond will be the amount based just on the upgrade level of the pond.
    So it makes no difference how many fish are in the pond, just how many extra VHP they are keeping active by being fed. The next time the event is run, if you make more extra VHP, they will be added to the ones you have already & presumably the fish will eat food faster. So the rate of food consumption, is based on the number of extra VHP you have, rather than on how many fish there are in the pond.

As you level up the pond, it increases the capacity of pellets, and increases the amount of pellets used per hour.
    I asked this question, because of course, with the way it was written we'd all like to know how many fish our coops were able to catch, and this was how it was explained to me:

It is all about VHP & not about fish, if you managed to get some extra VHP on the long bar that was in the event window, then your fish would go to the pond & for as long as you keep them fed with pellets, your coop will get those extra VH points. If you did not get any of the extra points, the fish did not go to the pond & the VHP you will get from your pond will be the amount based just on the upgrade level of the pond.
    So it makes no difference how many fish are in the pond, just how many extra VHP they are keeping active by being fed. The next time the event is run, if you make more extra VHP, they will be added to the ones you have already & presumably the fish will eat food faster. So the rate of food consumption, is based on the number of extra VHP you have, rather than on how many fish there are in the pond.

As you level up the pond, it increases the capacity of pellets, and increases the amount of pellets used per hour.

Thank you, KarenKay! 
  • crackhoera (NL1)crackhoera (NL1) Posts: 3
    edited 10.12.2017
    goldfish rescue scam and no reply from customer service

bullies of customer service will not reply on my request for 8 days now!!!! people with issues work at this company confirmed.  nice holiday spirit , wasted money on this game, they are just so bad , cant even make  webbased game work good. hahah id
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • fertile garden is missing from our inventory after the last hotfix. can u please look into this problem. oue coop members who didnt build their fertile garden, was missing frm the inventory.
    2 of our coop members didnt get the viking donkey stable from the 1st christmas wheel of fortune for the ranks 1-5.
    some of our members didnt get the shorter times booster frm gold fish rescue event for being top5 

please i hope u consider these things n give them back asap

@revuhoney (IN1) The Fertile Gardens should re-appear with the next update & the latest news on the Goldfish rewards can be found HERE
  • goldfish rescue scam and no reply from customer service

bullies of customer service will not reply on my request for 8 days now!!!! people with issues work at this company confirmed.  nice holiday spirit , wasted money on this game, they are just so bad , cant even make  webbased game work good. hahah id
    @crackhoera (NL1) The latest news about the Goldfish Rescue rewards can be found HERE

If you have already done a ticket & received the auto-response email confirming that it has been received, then Support will have added you to their list & all we can now is wait. - If you did not receive the auto-response email, then I would suggest you submit your ticket again, check you spam/junk folder first, just in case it went there.
  • cat (NL1)cat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4
    Ik had 2 mijnwerkers biljetten gold.Bij de eerste kreeg ik 2000 gold,dat was oke.
    Maar bij de 2de mijnwerkers biljet kreeg ik gèèn 2000 gold.Hoe kan dat?
  • Didi (NL1)Didi (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    goldfish rescue scam and no reply from customer service

@crackhoera (NL1) The latest news about the Goldfish Rescue rewards can be found HERE

If you have already done a ticket & received the auto-response email confirming that it has been received, then Support will have added you to their list & all we can now is wait. - If you did not receive the auto-response email, then I would suggest you submit your ticket again, check you spam/junk folder first, just in case it went there.
    I's not my post, but thank you for the info about the goldfish.
    I created a ticket now.
  • JanTea (US1)JanTea (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I see that the Gold Fish Rescue is back. I refuse to participate in that rip off. Last time my co-op participated and we got didly, squat, nada, zero, zilch. We all put a lot into it and got nothing in return - no fish in the co-op pond. I'm about to give up on this game between that and the whole Christmas mess. People (myself included) spend a lot of actual (not virtual) money here and for what? Get it together Goodgame.
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    edited 15.12.2017
    WascallyWabbit Agree totally with Jan Tea on gold fish we are small coop and put lot of time and effort into this on last event and between us had a hell of a lot of fish. NONE in pond.  We have just over 70K of food sitting on an empty pond that's doing nothing and we cant get the money back. We will not waste time and effort on an event that does not tell you how the fish get into the pond or why we didn't get the last lot, we had thousands between us.  Have gold fish bowl  at Happy 43 And Village happy 6.

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    they still havent paid out on the last gold fish rescue prizes, they owe me a bunch and clearly im never getting it, just another day in rip off farming
  • evy10 (NL1)evy10 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    Playing the golf fish thingy, leaves me puzzled. Produced flakes in both windmill and watermill, seems only the windmills production is showing in the fish bowl. Is this a familiar problem? Someone has a solution?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Playing the golf fish thingy, leaves me puzzled. Produced flakes in both windmill and watermill, seems only the windmills production is showing in the fish bowl. Is this a familiar problem? Someone has a solution?

The Gourmet Farm windmill only produces Pellets, which are used to feed the fish that are in the Co-Op Village goldfish pond.  The main farm windmill will also produce those pellets, but will also produce *FLAKES*, which are used to feed the oldfish you've caught and are temporarily held in the goldfish bowl in the parking lot. (when the event is over, the goldfish that are in the BOWL will automatically be dumped into the Village POND)..

2 different foods, two different purposes. :)
  • evy10 (NL1)evy10 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2

The Gourmet Farm windmill only produces Pellets, which are used to feed the fish that are in the Co-Op Village goldfish pond.  The main farm windmill will also produce those pellets, but will also produce *FLAKES*, which are used to feed the oldfish you've caught and are temporarily held in the goldfish bowl in the parking lot. (when the event is over, the goldfish that are in the BOWL will automatically be dumped into the Village POND)..

2 different foods, two different purposes. :)

Thank you, everything is clear. At least more clear than the in game help in Dutch :-)
Sign In to comment.