Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC & CHWE Issues (from Dec 9th weekend)

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I messaged Wascally about it. I am not sure who of the mods are here during the weekend to help us or who on the Team is here to help us.  But this CC may just turn out to be a dud!  :'(:o:(
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    I got a few prizes when I first logged in after the challenge had started, but no prizes since. I don't think it's registering. Who knows?
  • And, to top that off even without the boosters there are no rewards for rep points. So that isn't even working as well. 
  • SandiOne, stop trying to open the tent. Problem solved.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    SandiOne, stop trying to open the tent. Problem solved.
    Yay, that worked fellow farmer :)
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 09.12.2017
    As there's nobody works at McGGS on weekends we'll have to wait till Monday before anything can be done, maybe they got the cleaners to start the CC
  • And, to top that off even without the boosters there are no rewards for rep points. So that isn't even working as well. 
    They sure aren't working for me.  If all the techs have gone home, then I guess there isn't going to be a CC during the whole week end.  Oh well, maybe it's time to see about finding another game to play
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Maybe it's a sign not to feed the beast.  Forget the gold grab.  Call a friend.  Go see a movie.  Go to the gym. Read a book.  Write holiday cards.  Order a pizza.  Go visit somebody. Log off.  Live. 
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    I just can't understand how they can start something like a CC off so late at night when the mods have gone home for the weekend, especially as there have been so many issues lately. As we all know if something goes wrong Frid, Sat or Sunday it's not getting fixed till Monday, 
    Do we carry on with missions, or hold fire as we don't know if the reps are actually being counted.
  • We dont want a CC this week anyway.  :D

• LOL by the time they come back the CC will probably be over or  ending
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    I just can't understand how they can start something like a CC so late at night when the mods have gone home for the weekend, especially as there have been so many issues lately. As we all know if something goes wrong Frid, Sat or Sunday it's not getting fixed till Monday, 
    Do we carry on with missions, or hold fire as we don't know if the reps are actually being counted.
    Just as suggestion. Maybe GGS or new company should employ some night and weekend workers !!
  • SandiOne, stop trying to open the tent. Problem solved.
    Yay, that worked fellow farmer :)

I was teasing. The real solution is to click one of your other farms like you plan to travel to them. It gets rid of the box. THEN stop trying to go into the tent.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    This is absolutely unacceptable. We CANNOT play a cooperative challenge with no cooperative tent! I am not going to sit here and guess how far in front or how far behind I am.  This is ridiculous. 
  • is the Coop Cha even working at all?  are missions / Rep Pts being counted?  is anybody getting any of the Hard Worker Rewards?
  • Haha the WoF works, go figure. At least, it opens when I click on it, I'm not stupid enough to waste my tokens on it, especially when the CC is questionable. How many people do you want to bet will spin for the points and they don't count for anything? I anticipate manymanymany angry people regarding wasted WoF tokens on Monday...
  • wow -- whatever happened the other day -- it has really screwed things up -- when to click on the coop challenge tent -- once i did -- and, would click anywhere -- things started to disappear -- i had to do a control, alt, delete -- then delete task -- and, then i ran my virus checker, cleared everything -- rebooted -- and, tried it again and the same thing happened -- wow -- i have taken 2 screen shots -- i emailed a contact from goodgame with the screen shots of what happens 

• It's part of a new feature that allows everyone to win compensation and apology rewards with every event.This so called feature keeps freezing my game up.  Therefore it is more of an annoyance than an apology! 

is the Coop Cha even working at all?  are missions / Rep Pts being counted?  is anybody getting any of the Hard Worker Rewards?

Your guess is as good as mine!
  • I wonder what you were trying to fix in the CC tent that completely broke it?   I am sure that I am not the only one who used tons off SS and humus and sparkles and used up the forklift without even getting the boosters turned on.  
    Are all the glitches due to too much in the game???   Maybe you have to get rid of stuff like village challenges and horses and those stupid look for the candy with a magnifying glass up to the screen so you can maybe find half of them.
    wow -- whatever happened the other day -- it has really screwed things up -- when to click on the coop challenge tent -- once i did -- and, would click anywhere -- things started to disappear -- i had to do a control, alt, delete -- then delete task -- and, then i ran my virus checker, cleared everything -- rebooted -- and, tried it again and the same thing happened -- wow -- i have taken 2 screen shots -- i emailed a contact from goodgame with the screen shots of what happens 
    You should probably read the other posts -- save you a lot of trouble.
  • i haven't seen any other posts about the coop challenge -- i saw all the ones on the Christmas list -- okay i'll search more

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

;) Maybe they decided a broken CC is our compensation for the Christmas event mess-up.

• same here -- i have emailed my contact over there -- then, went and posted on their facebook page -- then started a forum here -- and, put in two tickets -- i'm hoping since the issue w/the Christmas list -- that somebody is working over the weekend
    Boohoo! I hope not!
  • It's the weekend in Germany. I don't expect anything until Monday. Sigh. Another GREAT launch for GGS.
    i'm hoping that since they had the problem with the Christmas List -- that somebody is there at sometime -- i even posted on their facebook page -- as well as sending in support tickets -- and, emailed the contact i have over there too -- luckily i did take screen shots -- so i'm hoping that helps
  • Hey guys,

The issue with the CC has been forwarded to the team and will be taken care of as soon as possible.
  • JAX (GB1) said:
    I just can't understand how they can start something like a CC so late at night when the mods have gone home for the weekend, especially as there have been so many issues lately. As we all know if something goes wrong Frid, Sat or Sunday it's not getting fixed till Monday, 
    Just as suggestion. Maybe GGS or new company should employ some night and weekend workers !!

i told my team i feel like we should boycott -- if they don't get the money from the gold -- then maybe something will happen -- i lost a lot of gold/money, time, etc. with the Christmas list -- not going to risk anymore 
    i haven't seen any other posts about the coop challenge -- i saw all the ones on the Christmas list -- okay i'll search more

Oh, I didn't mean it as criticism.  Just wanted to save you some trouble.  No worries. :)
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    See what happens when there are too many CCEs  GGS.  You've worn out the programme !!!!!  Time for something new.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file