Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC & CHWE Issues (from Dec 9th weekend)

Comments

• same here 
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 09.12.2017

It's part of a new feature that allows everyone to win compensation and apology rewards with every event.

• Yep. Same.

So what are GGS going to do about it. 

No nonsense about compensation - how are they going to make the game work as intended - and stop launching things on a Friday 11pm when likely nobody in office for two days to put it right.

• All I can say is that this game is becoming one frustration after another..are things ever going to run smoothly?? NOT!  How much time are we going to waste, waiting for the CCE to be fixed & what problems will that fix cause?  I, like many, can only participate in these events at certain times, therefore, I am missing some of the only time I can be participating..FRUSTRATION is going to be the reason I delete this game once & for all!
  • Same here in US1 servers.
  • It's a mess.

• Same here, I'm so frustrated! lol. I'm trying to not complain, though after the other flop with the tree and now this, I'm beyond aggravated. 
  • Come on now people, did you expect anything less then even more problems/bugs. Just seems to be the norm around here as of late.
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    It's the weekend in Germany. I don't expect anything until Monday. Sigh. Another GREAT launch for GGS.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    edited 09.12.2017
    Tent showed up, clicked on it and got this image(box upper left corner). Cannot open the tent or do missions. Refreshed, restarted pc, emptied cache, nothing changed. Now crashing over and over again. :(
  • What is going on with CC as it is not working at all? Things seems to get worse by the day!
  • I am about to hang up my work apron and go watch a movie!  :D
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 09.12.2017
    Yeah, but the CC should be a no brainer. It's not a new event. LOL!
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    What is going on with CC as it is not working at all? Things seems to get worse by the day!

There seems to be a bug. US1 are also having problems not being able to access the CC tent. 
  • I am able to empathize with everyone at this moment. I'm losing interest with all the recent flops. 
    It's just one thing after another recently. This game is supposed to be for enjoyment but to be honest, it's a pain in the proverbial backside. :-(((
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    Same here, what can I say, other then "oh McGoo you've done it again"
    Same here, what can I say, other then "oh McGoo you've done it again"
    LOL!  
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    How utterly pathetic!!! Had shelve a bunch of 1st place missions...all down the tubes. 

**FYI... they have also robbed all of our feed. Had 1000 chicken feed, now 21. All other seed amounts off as well.

I sooooo want to boycott all of GGS this Coopcha and not sign in at all till it's over!!

• Well at least GGS is trying to make it feel like summer again with all these darn BUGS !!!
  • When you get the big white box o' doom, you can get rid of it by trying to travel to one of your other farms. No need to refresh.

My game completely locks up if I go into settings or game mail. 
  • They probably are unable to do anything considering it is the weekend. Can't even cancel it. Maybe programmers will get called in to fix it and we will all get a nice wish granting unicorn as compensation.
    How utterly pathetic!!! Had shelve a bunch of 1st place missions...all down the tubes. 

**FYI... they have also robbed all of our feed. Had 1000 chicken feed, now 21. All other seed amounts off as well.

I sooooo want to boycott all of GGS this Coopcha and not sign in at all till it's over!!

Some have reported that they still are getting prizes, so maybe the missions are being recorded.  But if you can't see the scoreboard, it's hard to get fired up.  I told my team to take it easy on this one because of the holidays and everything ... now, I guess they'll have to.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The programmers have all gone home by now so I think we are stuck with it
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    same problem here..can't open tent and if i click on it, a blank tan box pops up and my screen freezes! but y'all say that missions are still counting? stinks that we can't open boosters!!
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    We have not gotten any of the prizes, so it does not seem to be counting with us
  • Not even interested in bothering with the co op. Boosters are a huge game play. Saves me money though, I haven't spent any since the flop with the tree. lol I just feel that moments as this very one, this very moment are a reality check on what this form of entertainment has come to. 
  • yep, everyone in my coop has the same problem
    JAX (GB1) said:
    Is anyone else having problems when they click on the CC tent?
    This is what I get (see screen shot) and then the game freezes....as long as I don't touch the CC tent I am alright. What is wrong?  Another screaming bug!!  :o:s:# 

This is the same screen that we here in UK server have. Just a joke :-((
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Just get a blank screen in the corner.  Anyone else?

Same here, tried everything it's broken :(  Some of my Co-op members can do CC, others cannot. Glad I didn't get gold with the way everything is messing up!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file