Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• Its Me (US1)Its Me (US1) US1 Posts: 266
    edited 08.12.2017
    My Horse Season has ended with 28 days left.  Anyone else have this problem?

Disregard this post -- it's back
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    It comes back after you refresh the game
  • farmermim5000 (US1)farmermim5000 (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 08.12.2017
    It comes back after you refresh the game

Thank you. I thought I was going crazy when it seemed like it was over. But I see we are getting another CC. All I can say is wow

• You know, in all the years I've played this game, I've never seen such a cascade failure occur like this. It's usually GG Empire that has this problem, but now it's here too? Times are really changing. And as for the constant events, even my mom @White _Doves (US1)  is tired of the CC at this point, and as for me, my main issue is that the game has more PvP than Empire, which is a WAR GAME. Can we back off the CC until January please? I honestly hate competing in a farming game, and missions are the one thing I never do. (I get my coop rep points from the WoF) The santa event was decent last year, and pretty good before that. As if the last 8 months of garbage on Empire weren't enough, now I have this to work with on top of that. Ho ho ho, everyone! I can't really blame the new Devs, since they have to learn both new and old coding, which can't be easy. I certainly can't blame either support OR the wonderful Moderators we have here, it's hardly thier faults either. I place the blame on the ones running this company, as they are constantly making mistakes. As much as I feel the pain of those who worked hard for nothing, I've seen worse elsewhere. You should be glad $50.00 was the worst of the losses. That's a blessing in other games.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Would really like to know why the FHWE is mucking up. Is this something to do with the Xmas Event problem? I had set it last night at around 10pm AEST , it was buzzing along nicely at 9 points per second & had 18 hours left before it changed to the next fish. But I have just logged in and found that it has stopped?? I don't know when that happened but judging by my rank today, it was quite some time ago. I have gone from Rank 97 back to 141.
    With 9 pps for 18hrs, I should have moved up the rankings not down & it should still be running for at least another hour?? 
    I hope this compensation package is worth all the time & $$ we have spent to get nothing. 

That must be a Very Long Staff Christmas Party you all seem having, coz I don't think anyone's working over there.
    What is going on GGS??
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    So now I have shrimp at 8 pts per/sec for 21 hours. Is the time going to change again...I'm kind of worried now that it will change when I log out to have dinner. 

Only 14 hours til Event is done so I wonder if this will get me through to the end???
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I really dont know what GG's is thinking.?
    No official statement from GG's or the new owners?
    Are GG's trying to hide the real problems going on here - you need to be a pro to navigate in these foras - endless threads, difficult to find again?
    Why don't you send a mail to all players, across servers, when these errors occures, why do people need to go here, to find out whats going on - if they can?
    We communicate with GG's through new events starting all the time - no rest, you just pop op another competition 'hoping we'll be so busy, that we forget to complain'-and keep on spending gold.
    The coop I'm in - is mostly heavy goldusers, some has played since the server started, some are newer (like me) except we're not purchasing heavy amounts anymore . we only buy gold to 'get through' 
    Is this what the new owners bought, do they know, that this ship is going down, if trust isnt re-established....it will take time and a mature look, at who is paying your salery.
    Get it together or close it down, this is robbery of both my time and money and by highligt day!
    How stupid do you think we are?
    didah
  • The following post was written by our beloved Co-Op leader, who asked me to post it on her behalf as she is unable to stay logged into the boards.

Dear GGS,

I am dissapointed, very dissapointed.

I am a long-time player, I started November 28th 2012 and have been playing ever since. I have bought gold from time to time and I invested a lot of time in playing this game. When I started playing, the cherry orchard had not yet been released.

I also used to be pretty active on the forums, but due to the new forum not letting me stay logged in long enough to post something, that has dwindled.

There have been quite a few things in the past years that made me irritated, but I've usually been quite positive, on the old forum I was even accused of *ahem* sucking up to GGS.

Last year, the Santa event caused a lot of problems and trouble in cooperations, and stress for leaders, myself being one of them.

The way the event is designed, one player who, for reasons of their own, cannot be as active as they want, can fork up the whole event for a coop, by logging in at an inoppurtune time. Players who can't do much can be helped in phase 2, which in our awesome coop, does very well. But a player who logs in a few minutes before the chapter ends can and will, without intending to do so, make the whole cooperation lose the reward for that chapter ánd the chance to win the one from chapter 5.

This STINKS! I have a lot more pretty words for it, but those are not fit for publication.

There were a lot of promises however that people would look into it and that next year, it would be better. I should have known better than to believe you!

Because lo and behold: this years event is exáctly the same, with exáctly the same problems! It was said that players who only logged in, but didn't start their list, would not list as active and thus would not interfere with the event, but I have seen reports on the forums that it did.

We were promised a 'start' button this year, but ofcourse over the course of a whole year, that could not be implemented.

The worst however was, that I, as a leader had to boot 3 people out of the coop, because we couldn't be sure when they would log in again. As a leader I was caught between a rock and a hard place. I could boot 3 people, who I would never have booted otherwise, because the reason for their absence was known. Or I could go with the chance the rest of the coop would lose all their hard work and lose out on 2 decorations. I absolutely HATE that! I am not running a military operation, I consider these people friends!

And GGS is awáre of this problem! All 'open' coops were set to 'looking for members,' just because they knéw someone coming in at a wrong time would fork up the event for others. So if they can do this, why not keep players into consideration who may actually have things going on in their life!?!

Then chapter 1 ended prematurely. Our coop was already in phase 3 and we 'only' lost the work we did towards village happiness points, but it's still a bummer. I know numbers and calendars are hard and complicated stuff, but again: you had a yéar to fix this!

And then this morning I woke up to seeing that the whole event had gone the way of the dodo. Special seeds, charms and a lot of time and effort wasted again.

You had a year, a whole YEAR to make sure that this event would be fun and playable for all players. That all bugs were out and leaders would not again be caught in this dreaded place of choosing who to dissapoint. You have test server: TEST things!! Thoroughly and properly and then lísten to what your players have to say. These players are your customers!

Today finds me looking at my screen a bit. I have piddled a bit with the temp farm and the boats, but that's about it. Maybe if I would've been really mad, that would've been better, but the total indifference with the game I feel at the moment is no fun.

Gwendolen
    Leader Success Team

Couldn't have said it any better - I completely agree!  
    Please slow down in bringing constantly new features into the game! Please solve existing problems first! And please don't run all the in-game events constantly back-to-back - it's exhausting and slowing down things could maybe decrease these disappointing bugs in the game!
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 09.12.2017
    Ok, I've seen a lot of people complaining about the game lately but few if any putting forward realistic ideas of how to make improvements. I have a few and pardon me if they have been brought up before. These boards often move too fast to keep up with.

First off this blasted Christmas event, it's too contentious in the current form. I propose getting rid of the stupid lists to make the event more fun, and more importantly, fair for everyone. The event would still have chapters with two parts to each one. First part would be the whole co-op collecting a certain, realistic, number of drop items (still snowflakes?) in order to unlock the deco with a base amount of happy. Soon as the deco is unlocked the bonus phase would start. Everyone working for bonus points which could be added in several ways. Either going toward personal deco, co-op points, or a mix of both. All four, or whatever, decos would have to be unlocked in order to qualify for the final one, which would work the same as it does now, all bonus points.

Now about all of these events being run back to back and on top of each other. Stop it! This is a farming game, It's meant to be relaxing, not a constant war with the neighbors. If that is what a few think then they are playing the wrong game and GGS shouldn't be catering to them  I hear others on here saying "Don't do it if you don't want to.". Well that doesn't work in a co-op where rank can be lost in competitions. When one comes up it's all hands on deck, defend our position! Players are getting burned out and leaving co-ops they have been part of for years or just quitting the game altogether. That's wrong and not at all what this game should be about. 

This is all just my two cents worth. If anyone has better ideas put them out there. Lets all work together to make this game worth playing again, and GGS, listen to what the majority of players want.
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    You got the point. Maybe it's my time to relax and hold off a bit, ignoring most event that exhaust and waste my time for doing something useless.
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @firewolf (INT1)

Ooooh!!! Smileys Smileys en emoticons Blij You caught 2 fish at the same time, I am sóóóó jealous!
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 08.12.2017
    how about thinking of sorting the list of players according to the orders completion ratio ?
    Post edited by Sam-chan (US1) on
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    I have the solution!! Let's have another CC right away now that everybody just lost tons of their resources in yet another botched attempt at what used to be a fun event. It's the best thing to do being as members have been complaining for 2 months about the back to back to back to back events (most of which have failed).
    Yea, this is the best thing we could do right now to help the players feel all warm and fuzzy. NOT!
  • The Coop Championships have become way too close together.  2 a month was overdoing it, but every freaking week is just stupid.  In addition, we are coming up on the Christmas season, so a lot of people have better things to spend the $5 and $10 on, that you want them to spend on this game.  Are you all both dimwits and scrooges?  Think, just once, about the customer.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    obviously you fine folks at ggs are not listening to all your customers out here,so with that in mind i have an idea, for the next few days just ignore those hot deals and not buy any gold , then when there paychecks start to bounce just maybe they'll listen more to there dedicated players who are funding  this disaster, yes i enjoy playing this game but after losing  all progress and rewards from santa and his cohorts i've had it , i
    will not be purchasing gold or playing in any challenges untill you fix the current issues ,instead of just adding to them with more events, FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    We took pictures last night of where we were at because I had a feeling something was going to happen based on forum conversation. I had 3 out of the 7 items in chapter 2 done & would have finished 2 more today & at least halfway on the other 2. 2nd member had 2 out of 7 & would finish 2 more today & at least halfway on the other 3.
    3rd member had 1 completed & would finish 2 or 3 today & a 1/4 to 1/2 way on other ones. We also
    We are a small cooperative of 3 & it's hard for us to get these ridiculous amounts required for items that take a long time. We have used a lot of our special seeds, super feed, premium fertilizer & gifts to complete this event & have used them to set up for collection of items today. Players have asked you time & time again not to have so many events on at once because it causes more problems so to prevent this from happening again -- Please listen to us about this.

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 09.12.2017
    We were done with ours and working on the bonus for the second chapter when they decided to close it down.

• Just another Christmas disaster nothing to see here now move along but DO NOT forget to buy gold.

Merry Christmas

From GGS.

What a joke, disaster after disaster can we please go back to the days when things ran properly and we actually got proper compensation when you guys (GGS) screwed up on something like the massive amounts of, this is broken so here try this crap hope it don't break good luck. SMH!!!!!!!

• Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    GGS.... PLEEEEASE, don't start ANY new projects before the merger. You've proven your absolute incompetence beyond a shadow of a doubt...let someone else take a whack at this monster you've created. Wow... I am so embarrassed for you!! 
    At this point we can only pray that word of this latest and greatest SNAFU doesn't get out and cause Stillfront to back out of the deal (I know I would if I were them!!). Really, who would be crazy enough to take on this behemoth Cluster?  

Ummmm.... Wait! Come to think of it...Who, indeed?!!
    It can't possibly get any worse...or can it?!!
    Yikes..I have to close now... contemplating GGS's "working" relationships is just too terrifying.  ; /

• Why is the coop champ wheel still here?
  • Ronnie64 (AU1)Ronnie64 (AU1) Posts: 17
    edited 09.12.2017
    I have the co-op Champ wheel too but no co-op tent. Also....another HWE??? What the....the fish one only just finished??? I know it's a CHWE but seriously GGS....we need time to breathe!!!

• There is a post under announcements they are running the Coop HWE in place of the CC.
  • Ronnie64 (AU1)Ronnie64 (AU1) Posts: 17
    edited 09.12.2017
    There is a post under announcements they are running the Coop HWE in place of the CC.
    Thx Skye, I did see the post but HWE is also not working properly as some ppl here have been saying in other posts, so I don't see the point. I think they should just forget the events until they fix the probs. caused by the Xmas event. Let us all breathe a little between events.  :/
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I wonder if they know the rankings don't work.
    What a night?! ...Guys this is insane, you dont listen, you obviosly don't care that we all are close to give up.
    I really think it's time that players unite - and boycot all events ggs events untill, they have dialoged with the players.
    Its NOT good enough, that your poor moderators, should take the fall for you everytime- I have the utmost respect for them trying - but....it's not whats needed here. You cant smooth talk us anymore.

I read more about this company online yesterday - and I stepped into a wikisite, some player had edited (Good job!) - it was edited back by the company later , I guess:-D , but I happend to find the txt again this morning in wiki archive
    Good humor, to take originally text and change it into:
    ' As of late, Goodgame Studios appear driven by greed with this once very popular game. The games demise is imminent with players leaving in their droves because of Goodgame Studios insistence of doing exactly the opposite of what players want. As a result only foolish players are continuing to buy gold from Goodgame Studios in order to be able to win competitions or events by buying..'
    Ill ask whomever I get in touch with at SKN1 to boycot, and I hope you guyes from other servers will do the same - this is NOT good enough.

didah
  • Our coop is TITANS but we cant find our coop in coop ranking list why is that
    I wonder if they know the rankings don't work.
    Most likely they do...but do they care?
  • You are not alone, i cannot find my coop (farm guardians) in the rankings either,this is getting beyond ridiculous now, a lot of my players are no longer playing through all the mess ups and constant cc's they have had enough
Sign In to comment.