Home EN General Discussions & Questions

christmas wheel didn't give

Well the christmas wheel ended and I was in 1 St place and  and didn't get anything .  it never even came up that it ended . no one  in coop got the notice what is going on now?  and don't tell me to refresh . because I did I even stood on my head . nothing happen . got nothing for my gold this is stinking . 
silk_ribbons @ us 1

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    you were in 1st place...WOW...am I even impressed; have never really heard anyone say that before...congrats to you; really hope you get your reward...whatever it is...hope it's all you wish for...good luck really good luck...hope they've fixed Christmas problem so tree, chapter2 & list come back.....it was really fun ... right now feel like Christmas has been stolen!!!
  • Well the christmas wheel ended and I was in 1 St place and  and didn't get anything .  it never even came up that it ended . no one  in coop got the notice what is going on now?  and don't tell me to refresh . because I did I even stood on my head . nothing happen . got nothing for my gold this is stinking . 

wrap them in your silk ribbons tightly until they give you your due...you'll be happy and I bet they will too.   :p
  • Congrats to you :) I am surprised there are not more posts on this subject. I do not post much myself. But I was due the bonus for being in the top 100 and did not receive that either. It is pointless to send a ticket, I am still waiting for the last ticket glitch to be answered. Hopefully soon everyone gets there prizes.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I just logged out and back in to refresh my browser, and my Winter WoF reward popped up.

I don't know if they did something, or the bug was that the wheel simply disappeared and we had to wait for the wheel to expire before getting our rewards, or what - but you might want to try logging out/in and see if they show up.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Our coop got their prizes.  I had 4th and Faylis had 5th.  So you should see it next time you log in.

It seems to have been credited between 10 and 10:30 pm.  A bit over 5 hours after the event ended.
  • I got it this morning .........   Thank You GG 
    silk_ribbons @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file