Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Steve doesn't like all of us at same time anymore?

Morning!  With Santa's list gone for the time being we at least have the chance to rebuild our supplies and fill our personal contracts, so that's good.  However, some of the folks in my coop have Steve on their farm, but I don't and several of our team members don't either.   We have all logged out and back in hoping that would bring Steve.  But, no luck?  Are we on Santa's naughty list so Steve won't show up for us?  I promise we have all been very good girls and boys!  I thought Steve was an equal opportunity contractor.  I guess not...

Please let us know what's going on and if we will get Steve soon.

Thanks!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    kwk (US1) said:
    Morning!  With Santa's list gone for the time being we at least have the chance to rebuild our supplies and fill our personal contracts, so that's good.  However, some of the folks in my coop have Steve on their farm, but I don't and several of our team members don't either.   We have all logged out and back in hoping that would bring Steve.  But, no luck?  Are we on Santa's naughty list so Steve won't show up for us?  I promise we have all been very good girls and boys!  I thought Steve was an equal opportunity contractor.  I guess not...

Please let us know what's going on and if we will get Steve soon.

Thanks!
    No Steve for me!  Bummer! :(
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    yeah.. where is the EEOC??  LOL
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    -chuckles-

No Steve,  No gold,  All the time in the World ! 

"Bring it on GGS"  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I get the feeling that Steve is compensation on the 3 servers that have been down for the last 12+ hours. (INT1, and maybe DE1 & IT1)

I get the feeling that Steve is compensation on the 3 servers that have been down for the last 12+ hours. (INT1, and maybe DE1 & IT1)

Except some on the US server seem to have him.  I wonder if they are in the process of adding another US server.
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I think if they would get off this merry go round of constant events they would not need a 2nd server.  
    And would more than likely have a happier community of players.   Lack of sleep makes me grumpy.  
    LOL

Except some on the US server seem to have him.  I wonder if they are in the process of adding another US server.
    Hmmm. That's strange.  Sounds like another bug. :)
    Seems we too have 1 person in our Co-Op that has Steve.

Level 236.

She also has the same 9 other things in her parking lot that the rest of us do, including Greta, Monica, Christmas Monty, etc.. She just has an extra (10th) item in the parking lot, Steve.

I'm at a loss.  I've never known Steve to be player-specific before.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    He's hurting my feelings....  LOL
    I probably shouldn't have mentioned his weight issues.  Seems offering him a salad instead of his usual coffee cake and hot chocolate must have ticked him off.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    artful, you crack me up!
    kwk (US1) said:
    artful, you crack me up!
     B) 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well I thought this was a server thing.  Two of my farms got him and one did not.  But you say some people in your coop have him and some don't?   how odd.  Guess I'll hold off on ANY upgrades just in case he gets lost and pulls into my driveway.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file