Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Xmas Prep Chapter 2 suddenly ended.

Received notice saying Chap 2 finished here's your prize. 
In drop box have gift factory - sleigh workshop has no happiness at all
Xmas Prep tree missing from main farm

The bugs are taking over - SNAFU

Mark

Comments

• SNAFU is right.
  • xmass tree disappeared on my farm aswell where did it go?
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    If the tree re-instates I hope that it has a record of our tallies , plus a reasonable 10 percent added for down time , here's hoping, gaz
  • here also tree disapered
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Yep.  me too
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Official Announcement top of page

Hi Big Farmers!

We need to stop the Christmas Preparations event because it's currently creating heavy problems for the servers. The event will be restarted at a later point (not yet defined) from an adjusted version of chapter 2. Compensation in under discussion and will be communicated once it's defined.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Your BF Team
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    edited 07.12.2017
    Game crashed here 15 minutes ago untill than everything was working fine here. So I didn't knew it ended and I was stil playing the event.
    All the work I and all the players already have done is now gone. Including lots of spec. seeds, seaweed, humus and stuff. So I really hope that there will be a very good compansation for all the things I/we have lost.. 

May be this is an idea. You can sent us a mail with a enquete in it. Isn't it possible when something likes this happens also sent a mail to all the players. So you don't go on playing. Would have saved me a lot of stuff and time.
  • You may give us some gratification.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

The Xmas Tree was faulty, so GGS had to take it back..

It was an 'Elf and Safety issue..

• Due to a number of reported issues with the Christmas wish list collection event we have decide to remove the event from the game so that we can fix the problems. The event will be restarted at a later date with an adjusted version of chapter 2 to make up for the lost time.

my response is

okay -- that's fine -- but, i bought 3 pkgs of gold and used that gold the complete my list to 90% BEFORE the fix at 1pm -- then last night  i purchased the 2 for 1 gold -- and, went and used it to complete my list and start to donate to my teammates -- SO WHAT ABOUT ALL THE GOLD I HAVE NOW LOST  -- and, you can check and see that i HAVE made these purchases -- last night was 29.99 -- and, before that was i believe 19.99, 9.99 and another 9.99 -- I NEED SOME KIND OF REIMBURSEMENT ON GOLD -- because of doing the list twice

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file