Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• Well, I was ready to go on to Chapter 2, the bonus round of Chapter 1 was ridiculous (coop part), I was able to complete 3 of the personal bonus items.  The 4th was way out of bounds, so I stopped that and was waiting for chapter 2.  I will be lucky to make my 100% on the Chapter 2 list.  Oh well, maybe someone will make it and help us then make it...so we can all get there!  :)o:)
    Same for me.  Chapter 2 is way out of my reach even though I level 75 but I probably only have half of what a player at my level has.  I would have loved to have finished the last personal task that i was working on from chapter 1
  • No deco for chapter 1 yet, and chapter 2 list,  eeek.  But talking to some of my coop member's theirs are worse.

Wow, did we tick off santa?

• Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 06.12.2017
    That is what the hot fix is for GGS made a mistake instead of Santa list the name should have been Satin's list lol
  • farmermim5000 (US1)farmermim5000 (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 06.12.2017
    well we are counting down again and I really hope this does not reset everything
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    Well the hot fix is on waiting to see what the fhwe will want now lol I'll be out 10 hours of running time on my oysters grrrrrrrrr

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @CuddlyFoxes

I'm donating jasmine to my personal list but this is what I get....

• For the love of all that ever was or ever will be, GGS. Stop this insanity. Make the Santa List reasonable! Each member gets a difficult but attainable goal. Then the coop gets a difficult but attainable bonus task for VHP. Each member gets a difficult but attainable bonus task for VHP. 

One time. 

Once we complete that one-time bonus task, the coop moves on to chapter 2 automatically. Make Christmas enjoyable again. Isn't the world unpleasant enough without this unpleasant event?
  • @CuddlyFoxes

I'm donating jasmine to my personal list but this is what I get....

@T.O.P (INT1) Have you tried reloading the game to see if that helps?
  • Here also donating pigs but says cannot you have donate already
    But the error picture is bonito.
  • Fawkes (FR1)Fawkes (FR1) FR1 Posts: 259
    @CuddlyFoxes

Hi, we have same issue on server FR1

When trying to donate resource for coop point, I get the image from my first line of personal list (fish)
    When trying to give resource for personal point, I get the image of my second line (maize)
    At least 4 other coops have same issue on the server.

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
  • CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod)CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 845
    edited 06.12.2017
    @T.O.P (INT1) @lycrafarm (NL1) @Fawkes (FR1)
    More reports have been coming in about this issue & the team is currently looking into it. :)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    edited 06.12.2017
    @CuddlyFoxes

this is what i got after I reloaded the game....

plus this....I can't donate to the coop xmas list....

• Fawkes (FR1)Fawkes (FR1) FR1 Posts: 259
    @CuddlyFoxes
    Please check you messages as soon as possible, I gave you some important information. To be continued by MP.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    @WascallyWabbit said

"So let your coops know that there is a high probability that your Xmas event will change to Chapter 2, when the clock on your farm reaches midnight & not when the event says it will change."

And it did on the AU1 server...

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Message from Cuddly:

Hey guys,

We will have a rollback on all servers due to players being unable to donate in Phase 3 of the event. The progress will be reset around 30 minutes back or so to give those that haven't completed their donations a chance to finish.

What exactly will be rolled back?  Does it mean that everything we have collected so far for Chapter 2 will be rolled back?  Confused lol :)
  • Not happy if all the work I did this work toward Chapter 2 is erased...just saying.
  • What exactly will be rolled back?  Does it mean that everything we have collected so far for Chapter 2 will be rolled back?  Confused lol :)
    @bdreish (GB1) Any progress made within the last 30 minutes or so of the game will be rolled back to it's previous state.
  • OMG I have put a lot of work into completing chapter 2  - 10hrs worth of pasta baskets
    Are we going to be compensated for the seaweed we used and the special seeds used?  Sorry @CuddlyFoxes, I know you are only the messenger but this makes me angry!!
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Are we going to be compensated for the seaweed we used and the special seeds used?  Sorry @CuddlyFoxes, I know you are only the messenger but this makes me angry!!

30 minute back: either the goods are already collected, or still growing on fields / orchards etc, or the seaweed stuff is still in your inventory, it can'b be lost

Thanks @PCA(GB1) -  i had just come into the game and harvested/planted and the hotfix hit me.  Am 'evented' out lol.  :)
  • This sucks so I lost all my pig feed & all my essence of jasmine. Game did not roll back  to hem being ready to harvest they are just gone 
  • I can't get past this box. 
    I hit I want it and can't progress
    I hit the "X" and can't progress...

I keep getting back to the finished part
  • lol, was just about to reload and it took!

Guess I spoke to soon or the server isn't working fast enough, again.
    Oh and I know my side is just fine. Been online doing other stuff while waiting for the hotfix to finish.  Thanks
    edited 06.12.2017
    This sucks so I lost all my pig feed & all my essence of jasmine. Game did not roll back  to hem being ready to harvest they are just gone 

Same here, now have to wait 2hrs 30mins to harvest apples again and have lost my special fert that I had used on them.  Haven't dared to check my temp farm yet :(
  • still no gift from Santa's Chapter 1.

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    If the santa event was to be rolled back 30 minutes, the ENTIRE game should have been rolled back 30 minutes!   For those that have collected their cow feed, or long run Distillery items or other long harvest time items like cherries have to wait another 12+ hours to harvest again.  
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    I had finished wildflowers and moved on to restocking alfalfa for cow silage now have to finish wildflowers again and restart cow silage. Compensation would be appreciated but realistically not expected
  • Fuzzy1 (AU1)Fuzzy1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    Cuddly,  that rolled back way more than 1/2 hr...more like 2 hrs! ! !
Sign In to comment.