Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I thought I lost a day somewhere! So chapter 2 did start early then.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I am a bit upset.  There was 16 hours left on the clock and poof, reset to chapter 2.  I JUST harvested my farms, started an 8 hour Mermaid bay dish and of course my list has a Mermaid bay item, just started 8 hour honey cream and of course my list wants something from the Flower shop. So now I have to wait to even start some of the items  This is ridiculous.  

And the amounts required are ridiculous.  74.5 hours worth of cow feed non-stop???

I really don't know what to think or say about this game anymore. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @!#@#!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! Seventeen hours left on the timer and poof! on to chapter two when I still had four items left unfinished on my list. Never did get my first deco last year and I miss out  again this year.  Why can't GGS get ANYTHING right lately?
    Really? You should have, because they gave everyone one as compensation when this problem happened last year.  Christmas Carriage 1 was the name. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I am a bit upset.  There was 16 hours left on the clock and poof, reset to chapter 2.  I JUST harvested my farms, started an 8 hour Mermaid bay dish and of course my list has a Mermaid bay item, just started 8 hour honey cream and of course my list wants something from the Flower shop. So now I have to wait to even start some of the items  This is ridiculous.  

And the amounts required are ridiculous.  74.5 hours worth of cow feed non-stop???

I really don't know what to think or say about this game anymore. 
    I'm sure you can get someone to help you with that one Shay. For those of us who have Cow Feed, we just have everyone in Phase 2 look and see if anyone lucks out and can donate Wet Pig Feed to top 'em off. :)  Usually there's at least 1 or 2 people that can. :)
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 06.12.2017
    @!#@#!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! Seventeen hours left on the timer and poof! on to chapter two when I still had four items left unfinished on my list. Never did get my first deco last year and I miss out  again this year.  Why can't GGS get ANYTHING right lately?
    Really? You should have, because they gave everyone one as compensation when this problem happened last year.  Christmas Carriage 1 was the name. 

Somehow my name was left off of their "compensation" list. Sent in screenshots proving I HAD won it. Said they would look into it and that was the last I heard. This whole stupid event needs to thrown on the scrap heap along with the current management.
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 06.12.2017
    Christmas Preparation's true hard work is when you are in trouble fulfilling the order, another member willing to help in order to secure the deco, unless there's 'spy' who wanted to destroy it. It's better to not rely on 3rd phase or even the deco at all if you really didn't want to add it to your farm, there are still many ways to earn VH Deco. Hope you can enjoy.
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    What the heck!!!

Our co-op spent the last 4+ days donating apples and we were almost done and the event ended early. The timer sad we had 19 hours left and it went to chapter 2. What am I going to say to all my members tomorrow when they log on and see all that work, seaweed, sparkles and gold just got flushed down the toilet!

I am very agree right now. I expect compensation to every one of my members for this. You can not expect to sweep this under the rug. Totally uncalled for! It was bad enough that we had to come up with over 7 million app;es in the first place but then to find out we were so close just to get shafted near the end.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 06.12.2017
    I am truly disappointed. AGAIN. This event does not show the enjoyment of sharing. Just a show of EXPLOITATION. Obviously, GGS has not learned the demographics of the US server/EN users. WE ARE NOT CHILDREN. You have actually made a game that is attractive to the ADULT WORLD, We are not the people who play MMOS.  Look at the average AGE of the members that are HERE. The average AGE of the members WHO spend MONEY.  As DEVS, you are trying to attract KIDS. Look at your demographics. The people who STAY are NOT children. Guess what? Children do not own the pocket books. Adults do. You truly need to CHANGE the way you are directing the farm. Xmas is about GIVING. NOT about EXPLOITATION. which is what you have done with this event.

And I mean NO offense to anyone that is young. I apologize  immediately. Because if you are under the age of thirty and enjoy this farm, then YOU are an adult thinker! Which I think the DEVS have forgotten. Do NOT make the goals UNATTAINABLE.

If you put the prize just A LITTLE out of reach, um I will TRY. PUT the BAR too high, WHY TRY? I am not going to waste my time nor effort to reach something that is not attainable.The members on the upper 25 coops do that. They spend money. Yes. We also do, if it is attainable. Make it realistic. How much money do you want farmers to spend? This is from someone who has been farming from 2013

Make the FARMING fun again. We are NICE people. Competitive. BUT NICE. And we WILL spend money. Just NOT TOO AGGRESSIVELY.  Pay attention. 

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    And yet again GGS mess up big time ! My co-op were working their little socks off to donate a soul destroying amount of wheat, which we were not far from completing (for 1 lousy VHP, I might add !!), when poof, it was all down the drain !! This treatment of your loyal customers is just not on, we deserve better !! :(:'(:(:'(
  • Our co-op (HavinFun) had done most of the 200,000+ wheat required for Santa's List bonus task. According to last night's timer we had 23 hours left to do it (and would have done as only about 20k left).  Logged in this morning and find we are on Chapter 2.  All our efforts wasted.  Not very much in the Christmas Spirit.  Notable lack of response from you (GGS) on this issue.  If you persist in not being able to tell the time the bonus tasks will not be worth doing.  Expect a large compensation award and an explanation before close of play today.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Chapter 2 started 24 hours earlier, we were in the middle of a coop quest to gain VHP and whatever we were doing vanished. 

As last year, these decos don't appear in our drop boxes at the end of each chapter

Any news on this mess ? 

• I am also from HavinFun co-op and am totally devastated at the waste of our time, especially for the younger members of our co-op with smaller farms who worked really hard. It is just so disheartening for everyone concerned. This is no longer 'fun' . We play for the enjoyment of the game and the social interaction with other members of our fantastically friendly co-op , we do  not deserve to be treated so disgustingly. This is no longer fun to play. If it wasn't for my fellow co-op members I would be leaving this game for good. 
  • Hi Guys,

It appears that the Santa event is doing the same thing that the advent calendar did, switching to chapter 2 as each server reaches midnight. So far EN1, US1 & probably HIS1. - However the time has not been lost, it looks like it has been added to the timer for chapter 2 which is showing more than 6 days on it, not that that is much help for chapter 1. :/

The team are on it & hopefully we will have some news before the next server changes.
  • Why can we not access our list to donate?  The list shows up but no amount of clicking opens up the donate buttons.  
  • The timer reads 6d13h.  do we wait 13 hours before we can start new list?
  • The timer reads 6d13h.  do we wait 13 hours before we can start new list?

It's a new list Antonius. You have to get yours to 100% finished before you can start donating again.
  • @WascallyWabbit GB server too
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273

GGS:

We don't get them right away, correct?  I was not credited with the "Elves Workbench" and I was definitely done with my list days ago.  So do we receive the decos when the event ends?
  • There seems to be a problem with the Chapter 2 lists. The list appears, but can not be opened to add anything. Have checked with other coop members and they can not access their lists also, even though they can see them. This is a very big snafu on your part GGS and needs to be addressed pronto.
  • You have to fill your own first before donations can be started.  Same as we did in list 1.
  • There seems to be a problem with the Chapter 2 lists. The list appears, but can not be opened to add anything. Have checked with other coop members and they can not access their lists also, even though they can see them. This is a very big snafu on your part GGS and needs to be addressed pronto.
    bah humbug, never mind we figured it out, just chalk it up to early and not enough coffee yet and we were still in donation mode as we thought we still had a day left for Chapter 1. Getting up this morning and finding ourselves in Chapter 2, kind of threw us for a loop.
  • fix this bugged game....... It's not funny anymore when with each event there are so many bugs...
  • Anyone that has been here for a year or two not see it coming that the Christmas list would change at midnight instead of when the timer for the event showed?

I would have asked but knew deep down it hadn't changed and that it wouldn't be fixed while the event was running.

• GGS:

We don't get them right away, correct?  I was not credited with the "Elves Workbench" and I was definitely done with my list days ago.  So do we receive the decos when the event ends?
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) The decorations should be given when the chapter ends but since chapter 1 ended early for some, it's possible that the decoration may arrive when the chapter was meant to end.
  • I didn't even get a chance to finish the last personal task that I was working on.  According the time, there were still several hrs to finish it and I was on the last 2500 corn.  This second round it is wanting so much of everything that it is going to be impossible for me to finish and be able to have time to do any personal tasks.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    edited 06.12.2017
    so is the hotfix going to reset the chapter back to 1 or can we assume that all is lost?
    I was on past midnight and it was still showing chapter 1!
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    So is this upcoming hot fix going to mess up fhwe againnnn??????

• Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    When is the hot fox going to start timer ran out on mine and it still hasn't started?????
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    When is the hot fox going to start timer ran out on mine and it still hasn't started?????
    Same here. But what else is new...numbers are not the strong suit of GGS
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
Sign In to comment.