Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

PLEASE STOP ALL EVENTS! YOU DON'T HAVE THE BANDWIDTH

CAN'T LOG IN

WHEN I FINALLY DO GET ON, THE ANIMATIONS ARE RUNNING BUT NOTHING ELSE - YOU CLICK ON AN ITEM TO HARVEST AND IT IGNORES YOU, WHEEL OF FORTUNE CAN NOT BE RUN, YOU CAN CLICK ON MAIL BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW THE BODY OF THE MAIL;L WHEN IT OCCASIONALLY DOES, YOU CAN NOT ANSWER

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HA HAPPENED - YOU JUST DO -NOT- HAVE THE BANDWIDTH ON US1 TO RUN ALL THESE EVENTS SO THEY CONFLICT WITH EACH OTHER - EVEN AT 0200 - 0300 AM PDT THE SYSTEM IS UNSTABLE

YOU ARE TRYING TO DO,TOO MUCH (AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DO NOT RUN ANY PROMOTIONS THAT WE CAN'T GET TO)

STOP  ALL  EVENTS  AND RUN  ONLY  THAT WHICH  IS NECESSARY  UNTIL  YOU  GET  A  NEW  SERVER

Comments

• NOTE: i COULD LOAD THIS PAGE BUT NOT THE GAME - BUT IT TOOK 5 TRIES TO ACTUALLY LOG IN HERE AND NO ERROR MESSAGE IT JUST DID NOT TAKE CREDENTIALS -- SAME SERVER?
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    NOTE: i COULD LOAD THIS PAGE BUT NOT THE GAME - BUT IT TOOK 5 TRIES TO ACTUALLY LOG IN HERE AND NO ERROR MESSAGE IT JUST DID NOT TAKE CREDENTIALS -- SAME SERVER?
    I have the same problem when trying to log into this forum, I have to log in 3 or 4 times before it actually logs me in.  Not sure if it has always been this way, but it sure has been this way for awhile.  As far as the lag an no response to the on-clicks, I have been having problems off and on for about a month now.  I click on something and get no response and have to click it again.  The game keeps freezing and I have to reload the page. I also have the same issue with messages in my inbox, they often contain no body text and I have to reload the game.  The game gets really laggy when I am harvesting, making missions a bit challenging.  I clear flash cache and history quite often as well as do complete shutdowns on my PC instead of just restarting. I am really getting tired of having to refresh so often and then I have to sit there and close out all the pop-ups that I am bombarded with each time.  
  • It's been slow this weekend for me too, at times.  But I didn't have any trouble logging in. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Now I can't seem to log in at all.  I just get the green bar going across the bottom over and over.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It's Sunday night @ Midnight. Time for the Sunday Night Lockup.
  • Daily occurrence for me, lol........but at least I don't feel all alone   :'(    Reloading the game usually speeds it up for a little while and then it will lapse back into the lag and unresponsiveness........I dunno, would be nice if it were something "fixable"........??
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Some of the members of my co-op on the GB server are also having problems with blank message content, chat delays and freezing, and I have to refresh my game several times while playing.  I sincerely hope that GGS have pulled the plug on CCs for the rest of the month as I do agree that one event at a time is quite sufficient.

• The Typing delay is destroying our Co-Op strategizing !

We didn't have this problem before, dagnabbit !

PLEASE make it stop ! 

We can't stand it !   AGGHHHH....!    

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    Ah Mcgoo you've done it again, logged on this morning on international server, I had 4 mission running, about to hit the booster, then got logged out, if GGS can't service what you got running, stop adding more things
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    I agree, they're trying to run too much.I too couldn't log in for days and when I did I got booted.So many things going on at once.Im not knocking myself out to do them all.Ive started just choosing my battles and do a few.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    That doesn't help Maxiroy. I use the stand alone flash, and it still boots me, especially going to the temp farm.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    That doesn't help Maxiroy. I use the stand alone flash, and it still boots me, especially going to the temp farm.

Really?  I am sorry everyone is having these issues.
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    This is not a new issue, but is becoming more and more frequent.  Especially during peak times when popular events are running.   I don't have an answer to the problem, but i change browsers and use CCleaner to clear caches constantly during CC and other timed events.   Nothing like spending GOLD on boosters and then hit an hours worth of game lag.   On your CCleaner menu be sure to check clear dns.  That seems to help me.
    Especially with chat problems.  

That's my 2 cents.
    gabi 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file