Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Give us a break!

CrazyArthur (US1)CrazyArthur (US1) US1 Posts: 79
edited 30.11.2017 in Suggestions
I'd like to suggest to give us a break from all events. A week without event? Better, a month!!
It would be relaxing to do only regular activities for a while, you know, upgrading, fishing, collecting, having challenges, just enjoying the game for a while without needing to be online 24/7. That would be really nice and would be a nice gift to do to all the players! Why not!?  ;)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    They'll just say you don't have to do everything, but they set you up for failure if you don't.  

I so agree with you.  Even one week every other month would seem like heaven right now.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Totally agree.  Take this Christmas event - we are forced to take part whether we want to or not, as the items required in the orders are what we harvest daily.  The only way out of taking part is to leave the coop which I am not going to be doing.  I have had to remove 2 players with red dots as they are not completely regular players but pop in and out, and I thought it was only fair to other coop members to remove them.  Goes totally against what I consider to be a co-operative.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    it's only getting worse :(
    Fishing Hard worker tonight CET, okay fine, next CC on the 9th? Really?
    That's 4 days after the end of the one running now and concurrent with the Christmas preparations, this is getting out of hand!
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    it's only getting worse :(
    Fishing Hard worker tonight CET, okay fine, next CC on the 9th? Really?
    That's 4 days after the end of the one running now and concurrent with the Christmas preparations, this is getting out of hand!
    This game is more work anymore than my real life job but when push comes to shove the game will be ignored.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The WWC is over, why are we having all these co-op challenges this month. I agree with CrazyArthur 100%, give us a brake! 
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    The WWC is over, why are we having all these co-op challenges this month. I agree with CrazyArthur 100%, give us a brake! 
    It's GGS way of saying Merry Christmas to all it's players....:((((
  • I just noticed myself coopcha starts again in 4 days o.O
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I said it before, the Cooptober and the WWcs are just an excuse to push the coop challenges over and over and over and over.  The coop challenges are BIG money makers for GGS and as long as people keep spending gold the challenges will keep coming over and over and over as often as they can fit them in.  This is the new BigFarm.  I am thinking it should be called BigMoneyPitFarm.
  • I'd like to suggest to give us a break from all events. A week without event? Better, a month!!
    It would be relaxing to do only regular activities for a while, you know, upgrading, fishing, collecting, having challenges, just enjoying the game for a while without needing to be online 24/7. That would be really nice and would be a nice gift to do to all the players! Why not!?  ;)

OMG...we were just talking about this in our co-op this morning...how everything seems more like a job, a whole lot of work for a little of nothing !

Aren't we suppose to be having fun playing this game  :| 

And this time of year there are a lot more activities going in our lives...other than this game.....I don't want to neglect my co-op so what a wonderful Christmas gift you GGS could give us. A few less events and a little more down time...how about it Christmas queen   :#
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I've already messaged our team not to put a whole lot of effort (if any) into this CC. Some of our players will continue to throw themselves at it with all they have, of course, but that's how they roll. But the rest of us will just coast.  It's the holidays and we want to relax, have fun, spend time with our friends, visit (or avoid) our relatives, and just chill.  

• Another coopcha immediately following the last one. Has GGS's cheese slid completely off its cracker? 

Nevermind the stress these coopchas cause. You must give us time to restock our special seeds and our animal feed stores. Cutting these events too close together leaves our farms much weaker than they should be. 

Look at all of the demands placed on our players right now. Smaller farms AND big farms, non-gold-buying players AND gold-buying players, newbies AND veterans are all given unreasonable task lists that suck the fun out of Big Farm like a giant Shop-Vac. 

When Big Farm stresses WORK over FUN, you take away the element that drew us players into the game. I left Farmville years ago because they made it work with no fun. They decided to only cater to gold buyers and made their events impossible to finish without spending real cash. I know I was not the only player to give up and quit, and I was even a gold buyer back then (husband was employed then).

If BF does not learn from FV's mistakes, this game will fail. It's already well past the typical lifespan of an online game. Are you trying to push it into its grave?
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    Agree! with all above
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    CC again again again, Starting to be SICK and TIRED of the CoopCha every week!!!!!

Pardon my language, But yes, that´s how we feel about them, when they come so often. 
  • Pl;ease p;ease stop  running all event at the same time
    CC 1 every week 
    COHW no fun anymore since we are not able to get any good rewards

If santa event still where active it would be impossible to play anything

Stop stop stop its no fun anymore

Sign In to comment.