Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

Comments

• Got my coins this morning, oh boy 999 coins, all I can buy with my coins is some appearances or the worthless guys at the last pages.   I'm gonna need to do 2 more wwc's before I can get anything worthwhile.
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 04.12.2017

I got about 6,800 coins in the first WWC. I ended up with approximately 2,800 this time. And this time I was far higher in the rankings and farther along on the individual challenges, finishing two of them and over half complete on the others.

I was hoping to get the +500 storage bonus item. Instead I bought a few house skins. At least the items you win by completing the challenges are good. But, maybe the grand prizes at the end could be improved a little?

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I too worked far harder and ranked higher this time than last and earned less than 5000 coins overall.  The return for effort is not worth working hard on this event.  In fact, most of them are that way now.  Very disappointing.  Won't be bothering in the future.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Sure not worth using any gold or buying the wwc boosters for the payout we received. Not worrying about working hard for this event again. 
  • So last WWC I was a way lower level with half the farms I have now and this run with the WWC I tried harder with more to work with and I calculated that I received at LEAST 3000 less coins in the end all while holding a top 50 rank for entire event.

Why is it that the HARDER we try with this game the LESS we will receive in the end, are you trying to be the game that drives the most players away in a year cause I think that Is not a very good reward to be proud of GGS.

• tkayd (US1)tkayd (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    Finally got my coins but when I bought something it is nowhere to be found.  Has anyone else had this problem?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Finally got my coins but when I bought something it is nowhere to be found.  Has anyone else had this problem?
    Might be helpfull if we knew what it was so we could help you. :)
    It was the 7 dwarfs house and it wasn't anywhere on any of the farms.  I logged off for several hours and came back and it still isn't to be found.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 05.12.2017
    It was the 7 dwarfs house and it wasn't anywhere on any of the farms.  I logged off for several hours and came back and it still isn't to be found.
    @tkayd (US1)
    It is not a house, it is a skin for a house.  In other words it only changes the appearance of a house you already have. You need to click on the house you want to change the appearance of and then click the paint can, it should then show up in the dialog box.

Edited to add:  you can use the appearance on any house on any farm.
    Yup!  That was it-thank you!
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    edited 05.12.2017
    Still no coins received  could someone please tell us when we will receive the coins?  It was promised for yesterday and still nothing.  I see US1 got theirs.
    Post edited by Bevk (INT1) on
  • apple pie (INT1)apple pie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 53
    hello all !!

no silver coins received here either,

we were waiting for them yesterday as promised 

but today, still nothing

have a good day and happy farming
     (i ll be happily farming as soon as i got my coins)

;o))
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I have thought about this a lot.  You have to fix the coins problem.  There are some servers that literally get about 1/4 of the top server.  This is really unfair.  I think you need to make the coins even across all servers and simply reward the servers with various prizes for their rank.  It makes no sense that a good player on a weak server is being punished in this way.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Still no coins on INT1.
    The small amount of coins we receive is no longer worth the effort.  Working hard in the CC makes no difference someone with lots of gold comes along and plays the Wheel of fortune and all your hard work goes down the drain.   When can we have an event that is a CHALLENGE not a challenge on your bank balance?  It would be nice to have one event once a month where no gold was involved and no wheel of fortune.  Lets see who are the top Coop's when there is no gold involved is that not what a challenge is supposed to be?  Buying your way into top positions is no challenge at all.

Then GGS can't even pay us the coins that we earned.  I think this game just gets worse by the day.
    i agree, the amount of coins is ridiculous !!

but at least we had some, now we have zero coins, zero answer, 

it seems nobody cares anymore 

yes the game worsening, day after day,

so sad, it was a nice game some years ago !!
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Can someone do the math for me....my coop of 70 members...we need to donate 685, 603 pig feed remaining time 1 day 11 hours....the numbers for Santa's list is getting harder every year to think it's suppose to be Christmas why are they punishing us.
    GGS just wants you to go bankrupt buying gold to do that much pig feed.

Would it be possible for GGS to stop ignoring our problem on the International server please?  I think we have been patient enough coins have been promised time and time again and still nothing.  Now total silence as normal. 

Theme tune for GGS once again SOUNDS OF SILENCE.
    edited 05.12.2017
    So now there is another CC in 3.5 days (not even a 4 day gap).....are you people nuts?

Truly, I mean that.  Are you people nuts?
    And the temp farm is too short......

Does no one there understand this game?  Seriously, I mean that.  Does no one at GGS understand the game anymore?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Do we get credit for completing some of the tasks/chapters of the Viking Farm before the CCHWE?  Some of us are well underway with the Temp Farm.  If not then it is not fair to have us start the Temp Farm before the CCHWE.  It really should be started at the same time.  This is my opinion.
    What does these 2 thinga have to do with each other? I dont quite see that
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Do we get credit for completing some of the tasks/chapters of the Viking Farm before the CCHWE?  Some of us are well underway with the Temp Farm.  If not then it is not fair to have us start the Temp Farm before the CCHWE.  It really should be started at the same time.  This is my opinion.
    I think you're mistaking this for the WWCC.  The temp farm won't affect the CCHWE one way or another.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Anyone else get booted and not reconnecting?
  • yep USA1 seems to be down
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I think someone was shaking the server to see if anymore WWC coins would fall out....LOL
  • having seen your post @LEFTFLANK (SK1)

low and behold, mine is missing too and members in my coop who have not built it yet are also missing it

is this something else we have to do the donkey work for now? contact support cos all the stuff you advertise as prizes are lost in the matrix and despite making an effort and winning the prizes we now have to chase them?

how about you give me a stack of gold and i let you come chase me for payment, sound good?

So good...LOL....sadly...so true
    hello again

come on, we don 't even deserve a word telling us what 's going on ??

10 hours since my first message asking what about the silver coins .

i m a customer, we are customers 

what's happening ?????

Sign In to comment.