Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Thank you @CuddlyFoxes :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Thank you CuddlyFoxes  :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    i have a half build booster i would like to take advantage of with the stuff im going to get with my wcc coins, sooooooooooo sooner is better later GGS, if you would be so kind
  • The first time the WWC was held I was able to purchase the Tropical and the Candy cow shed.  while I did not place as high in ranking this WWC, I was still in the top 100 players for my server. With the 250+coins I had saved from the last WWC, I now have 2549 coins in inventory.  I have NOT spent any since last WWC. This is less than 1/4th of the rewards!! It is at a minimum less than 1/2 of the rewards I should have earned, according to the posted GGS calculations. Even then far, far less than the last WWC.  I only received coins twice during the whole event. Since I never place high enough on the temporary farms to earn the decorated pig and cow barns, I was looking forward to earning them with WWC. Alas I have enough coins to but neither. What a HUGE amount of work for so LITTLE payout. Is anyone reviewing thus? Are we just out of luck? I can't seem to find anything in the endless discussions. Or is it again to bad, so sad for those shorted?
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Hey guys, the coins should be credited sometime on Friday. :)
    Should there be coins already??? 
    I wasn't in game since morning and advent calender has been started agai, so I was looking for my coins but there wasn't any new coins. ( yes, reloaded game and cleared coocies etc)
  • Hey guys, the coins should be credited sometime on Friday. :)
    Should there be coins already??? 
    I wasn't in game since morning and advent calender has been started agai, so I was looking for my coins but there wasn't any new coins. ( yes, reloaded game and cleared coocies etc)
    Hey @Dara (SKN1) The coins haven't been credited yet. Rewards & ranking status are coming today. :)
    edited 01.02.2023

B) 
    edited 01.12.2017
    so no coins till monday

MONDAY

well that blows 72 hours of my half build time booster for upgrades on things i was gonna get with my coins from the wcc trader, i dont suppose we're gonna get that credited back to us?

and its not as if the architect is around so i can do much else....

send the portly dude to our farms so we can at least do something meaningful with our booster time, would be at least a gesture of goodwill for, let's be honest, not a great situation again
  • getting the architect would be a smart choice!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    C'mon GGS where are our coins, think we have waited long enough !!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    1000 coins extra compensation for making us wait? :p  
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    1000 coins extra compensation for making us wait? :p  
    oh Gizmo ... you set your goals too low.   5,000
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Well i figured asking for the kite would be pushing it so I set the bar very very low lol
  • with the small amount of coins they are giving out for all the hard work we did, maybe after 3 more of these events I might be able to buy a cow barn or maybe those boxes of flowers they want 6,000+ coins for..lol  I dont know who sets the prices on these thing but I must say you are a greedy one Mr. Grinch.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 02.12.2017
    How about we buy gold today but pay you in a week?  Equivalent to waiting forever for a crappy coin payout I would think :neutral:
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Saturday mornig. No coins came.

No coins came in last TWO weeks, so we've got the half of the prices.

Hungarian Server is not important for GGS as I see.

So this game goes worse and worse. Time to say goodbye is coming...
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 02.12.2017
    Saturday mornig. No coins came.

No coins came in last TWO weeks, so we've got the half of the prices.

Hungarian Server is not important for GGS as I see.

So this game goes worse and worse. Time to say goodbye is coming...
    @Eowyn12 (HU1)

Or you could read the Mod Announcement about the coins.
  • Marekfarmer (SK1)Marekfarmer (SK1) SK1 Posts: 192
    edited 02.12.2017
    Hello, i have question about HWE for coops, we won first prize that little special garden for GF and it landed into warehouse for decorations and chests - some people built it, but those ones whose not lost it or just disapeared, should we ask on support about it? 
    pls, some help will be fine :) 

greetings from Slovakia server
    having seen your post @LEFTFLANK (SK1)

low and behold, mine is missing too and members in my coop who have not built it yet are also missing it

is this something else we have to do the donkey work for now? contact support cos all the stuff you advertise as prizes are lost in the matrix and despite making an effort and winning the prizes we now have to chase them?

how about you give me a stack of gold and i let you come chase me for payment, sound good?
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    Same here, our coop came 1st. We won a fertile garden, some of us saw it in the drop box (inventory) when it was awarded to us. But now it disappeared nowhere to find or see. Could you look into this for us? Thanks

edited 01.02.2023

o:) 
    good logical thinking @FarmerCli (US1)

and was the first thing i looked at once noting its absence - 'oh, they probably moved it to where it should be' (was a very odd place to put the reward to start with)

but nope

not in any inventory menu, on any farm, not in the build menu either

its gone and i suspect it went AWOL when they did the last maintenance downtime, cos it was certainly there before that, is not there after
    Have you refreshed or logged out and then back in to see if it "reappeared" into your inventory "themed buildings"?
    No, why do you think this could help us? there is no way to appear somewhere even after refreshing or cleaning cache, my best dedication is that they pulled it of away from drop box files with last patch? or two? until now, so again probably bug or something like that with new actualization of game my guess, i like to see any reaction from GGS team but ofc its weekend :/
    edited 01.02.2023
     B) 
  • Hi Guys,

The disappearing Fertile Gardens, appears to be a Global Issue, we should get some news for you tomorrow, when the team have had a chance to investigate what happened.
  • Tiggergirl77 (US1)Tiggergirl77 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    edited 03.12.2017
    Hey guys, the coins should be credited sometime on Friday. :)

WHERE are the coins that were supposed to be credited us on Friday????????????? I still haven't gotten them.......

EDIT:  Nevermind..... apparently we will still wait for them , now until Monday..... :expressionless:
    Hi Guys,

The disappearing Fertile Gardens, appears to be a Global Issue, we should get some news for you tomorrow, when the team have had a chance to investigate what happened.

Fine, im glad to read this :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I have someone in the coop, who has brought a themed house, but he cant find it anywhere in the drop box. He brought it for WWC coins, a few days ago. Any help?
    edited 01.02.2023
     <3 
Sign In to comment.