Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    So I know everyone is just super hyped about yet another event just for co-ops..... not, :/ but could you do a favor for those of us not in a co-op and NOT go dropping co-op event items/quest portals onto our farms.
    I was totally stoked to see the tree show up on my farm ready to start the holiday events only to find out that it's a co-op only thing.  :(
    It's not just disappointing and disheartening, it just acts as another blatant push by GGS to try and convince/force people into a co-op so they can participate in the holiday event, only to find out that if they can't keep up the expected pace of play that they are either booted or have a whole co-op mad at them for holding them back.... it's tacky and rude. :s
    Why not just create your own little 1-person Co-Op? Then you can participate. :)
    I did that for a long time till my daughter and her fiance started playing they joined with me, then my sister-in-law started playing and she joined , then my one son and two grandsons start playing as well, went through a bunch of players who joined and did't do anything the got Justin who has been awesome which leaves me with one opening. not a lot of members but ones who play regularly....... 
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 01.12.2017
    Is there any glitch when fully donating last item to other members? It seem we got more dollars than we expected.
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • Christmas Preparations .. obviously is flawed??? I have completed my list & want to help the other farms in my Coop.. Alas!! :-( I get a blank instead WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!?????  (See above)
    @Bobby88 (AU1) Try opening & closing it (several times) apparently that worked for someone else. See if reloading the game fixes it too.

Is there any glitch when fully donating last item to other members? It seem we got more dollars than we expected.
    @Surya54 (INT1) Please can you give more details of exactly what happened. :)
  • i wanna join a coop

• I cant get to the second page of my  coop list, so I cant see half of the coop I can see the first and third pages,
    I am in the 2nd page also,
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 01.12.2017

@Surya54 (INT1) Please can you give more details of exactly what happened. :)
    The sequence of chaos (using cherry):

1. Choosing cherry to be donated

2. Donating to max amount

3. Donation completed

4. Get the payout for donated product

5. Trying to buy some cherries

6. Buying failed

P.S.: I also try to buy only 1 cherry, but error still occurs (it should have 50 cherries left since I'm maxing it, and buy 1-2700 cherries should didn't make the error occurs, but still...)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    The Advent Calendar just restarted on the AU1 server - got the first day twice  :p:*:D
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The Advent Calendar just restarted on the AU1 server - got the first day twice  :p:*:D
    Same thing happened to me on US1,
  • Started for me also. Hope it doesn't restart everyday. I had already done the 2nd chapter, was surprised when it popped up and started over.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 01.12.2017
    >Christmas preparations event - If you reach phase 2 but do not see all your coop members listed when you click the tab, open & close the event window (several times) until they appear.

@WascallyWabbit the above is not working for me - I can only see 2 of our 22 members [I've tried reloading several times, cleared Flash cache, etc as well]

Is there a fix on the horizon????

J
    Edit: Of course, as soon as I hit 'Save Comment' and tried again, it WORKED! :)

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I love the new CC WOF....I love the Sparkle gifts that takes the place of the wet pig feed and cow silage!  Thank you GGS Team for these changes!  :D<3o:)
    After seeing your post I had to go look. Then I tried it out. It is much better!!!

With all the side feed I make in the CC those prizes were basically worthless. Now I have something I can actually use!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    The update has been delayed or...?
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    What's up with all this maintenance all of a sudden especially during the end of events?
  • Because the event wants me to produce wet pig feed, I have to sell my 24,865 wet feeds accumulated at a loss.  Worse event of the year .   

I always make sure to use my wet pig/ cow siliage periodically so if I need to make some I have space, I recommend you start using some of it asap.
    Because the event wants me to produce wet pig feed, I have to sell my 24,865 wet feeds accumulated at a loss.  Worse event of the year .   

I always make sure to use my wet pig/ cow siliage periodically so if I need to make some I have space, I recommend you start using some of it asap.
    I do that with all of my feed
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Are we down again?   I can't get into my farms.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Update taking place.  It was delayed and is happening now.  See the mod news bulletin for current fixes.
    Gods, you guys really don't listen. At least give us some time to work on our individual lists before the greedy ones in the co-op can pile on and gobble up all of the rewards for themselves. And yes, our leader would curb that behavior but there is no way to even tell who the guilty parties are. Looks like I'll be leaving my co-op for the month again.
    I am not sure what you are referring to here.  Everyone gets the same rewards (hard work rewards) for finishing their list based on their XP level.  So whether someone finishes their list their self or the coop helps them, they are still going to get the same rewards either way.  The ONLY thing extra the ones that help others get is a TINY bit of additional happiness,  it is merely fractions of a happiness point and IMHO is WAY too low.. 
  • Having a Co-Op Championship during the Christmas Event is bad enough, but when it is also being done during a time when the top people have 1-2 days of shorter time, it becomes grossly unfair and unsporting.

It is hard enough to compete with people that are 50 to hundreds of levels above you, but when they have the unfair advantage of shorter times, I don't know what GGS was thinking, don't you think the company is already dealing with enough bad feelings and ill will, it is really not needed to shovel more coal on the fire.

Then to toss a hotfix in the morning of the 1st day of the missions, geez thank you for messing up my mission, my boosters that i bought & my powerhouse that ended up being 1/2 wasted
    Update taking place.  It was delayed and is happening now.  See the mod news bulletin for current fixes.
    Unless I am blind or cant read, I cant see WHY there is an hotfix now. As we get the coins on monday.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Looks like the reindeer thing got reset back to the beginning.  

AND now the coop challenge too????
    AND the camping event?

This must be the gamers equivalent of black friday huh?   Squeeze people as hard as possible.

I really need to find some other past time.  
  • Looks like the reindeer thing got reset back to the beginning.  

AND now the coop challenge too????
    AND the camping event?

This must be the gamers equivalent of black friday huh?   Squeeze people as hard as possible.

I really need to find some other past time.  
    Our coop challenge didn't get reset and neither did my "Nature" one.
    Try reloading
  • Gods, you guys really don't listen. At least give us some time to work on our individual lists before the greedy ones in the co-op can pile on and gobble up all of the rewards for themselves. And yes, our leader would curb that behavior but there is no way to even tell who the guilty parties are. Looks like I'll be leaving my co-op for the month again.
    I am not sure what you are referring to here.  Everyone gets the same rewards (hard work rewards) for finishing their list based on their XP level.  So whether someone finishes their list their self or the coop helps them, they are still going to get the same rewards either way.  The ONLY thing extra the ones that help others get is a TINY bit of additional happiness,  it is merely fractions of a happiness point and IMHO is WAY too low.. 
    OK, so now I'm confused.  I've been telling my coop to wait and let peeps catch up for a day or so to get their points.  Do this or free for all??
  • Or is it best to hurry up and get the part 3 as fast as we can?

Gods, you guys really don't listen. At least give us some time to work on our individual lists before the greedy ones in the co-op can pile on and gobble up all of the rewards for themselves. And yes, our leader would curb that behavior but there is no way to even tell who the guilty parties are. Looks like I'll be leaving my co-op for the month again.
    OK, so now I'm confused.  I've been telling my coop to wait and let peeps catch up for a day or so to get their points.  Do this or free for all??
    The quicker you get all the lists done, the quicker you can get to the bonus round where the coop donates items to improve village happiness and each player can also donate a different item to increase their personal regular happiness.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    We never got champ coins for the final week of the WW.
    We never got champ coins for the final week of the WW.
    Patience - on monday.....As it is stated earlier in mod news buttin
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Our co-op has 64 members and they range in levels. We started phase 3 first thing this morning, the co-op task wants over 7 million apples. This is too extreme wouldn't you say?
Sign In to comment.