Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Praise: i love this game

124»

Comments

• like and love game
  • hannah53 (GB1)hannah53 (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 10.12.2017
    is this game fun or what
    i love this game
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    it's fantastic...it's fabulous...it's simply the best...if there are any more superlatives out there, they all apply to this game!!! I hope we get sheep for milk/wool and horses for dung on the new farm...variety is the spice of life...when is the new farm coming?
  • agreed; and the farm planned about feb 2018, early 2018 anyway.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I love this game too!  so much to do and I am always looking forward to the new things that they come out with.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @maxiroy (US1) love advent calendars! can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring; & isn't Christmas preparations a blast!!! what a roller coaster ride...looking forward to 2nd chapter...of course it'll be a bit harder, but so what!  am really getting into the spirit... tomorrow is December!  can you believe it!?
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    This game is so fun for me! I don't mind spending money on it! It is my favourite game, so far!
    I really enjoy playing this game! As I level up, there is more and more things to do, and more and more library books available, and more and more gold spent!
    I am really addicted to this game! I spent 6 hours at least a day playing it!
    I love this game. It is so fun! Anyone also enjoys this game?
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yep.
    With all it's problems, it's the best one around by far.
    I like to zoom in and pretend i'm a worker walking around.
    : D
    That's why my farm looks so different from most - I try to make it a good place for my people to live.
Sign In to comment.