Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 20th - Goldfish Rescue and Christmas Vibes - Discussion

Comments

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Our goldfish has ended, I assumed they would be in Village Pond, silly me
  • OMG  -  wondered where my cash had gone to, but realise now that the goldfish must be made out of real gold for being charged so much for Oleg to catch them for me.  Think I will be sitting this event out.

Anyone want to buy some fleas??

I wonder why he's giving me the option to catch goldfish with Farm Dollars?

(Granted, it's fairly expensive when you can catch them yourself with the flea-bait for free, but some people only seem to have the "Gold" option to send him out.  There may be some mechanics here we haven't fulled flushed out yet.)

• GOLDFISH ENDED AND NO PRIZE
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    GOLDFISH ENDED AND NO PRIZE
    relog
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    WascallyWabbit What happens to those players that dont have enough feed for the extra 2 hours???

Not fair if they loose their fish

• Hey guys, if the goldfish event disappeared for you please reload the game. The event was extended. You can find more information here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3731944/#Comment_3731944

• And the fish van returned with added time.  I await with baited breath :#
  • Hey guys, if the goldfish event disappeared for you please reload the game. The event was extended. You can find more information here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3731944/#Comment_3731944

Yeah, noticed that, what a nasty dirty trick to pull at the very last second:(   

A lot of peeps believed the original timer and planed the feed for that, yet now everyone is caught off guard.  
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    I can't even get into the game.
    If I have lost all my 2175 goldfish that I bought some from gold I will  not be a happy bunny]. :-((((((
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    There is an update happening atm.
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    Thank you, just realised. :-)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    JAX (GB1) said:
    Thank you, just realised. :-)
    No worries   :¬ )

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    And update is done here
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    This really is the pits, at the time of the hotfix I had more than an hour extra of flakes for the goldfish bowl, now I read on the forum that the event was extended for 2 hours, so probably most of my goldfish died.
    I was in 10th place but no prizes now, thx for nothing!!
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

Ok...  Goldfishing finished.   

Looks as if all the goldfish are now in the Village Pond, and still need feeding...  But what happens next?    Do we get all our goldfish back again when the next event starts, and what if we let them all starve ?

I liked the goldfishing, using the bait, it got a bit hectic trying to catch 28 of them..!

• Piwi (US1)Piwi (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 30.11.2017
    so, event is now over... why was there no way to see what place we actually finished in?  ..... and why were we not given an option for which farm we wanted the cat charms on? a reload didn't help in this aspect
  • Ok...  Goldfishing finished.   

Looks as if all the goldfish are now in the Village Pond, and still need feeding...  But what happens next?    Do we get all our goldfish back again when the next event starts, and what if we let them all starve ?

I liked the goldfishing, using the bait, it got a bit hectic trying to catch 28 of them..!

Next time the event starts, we have zero fish on the truck, so you have to start all over. But at the end of that event, those fish are added to the pond.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Why can't we see the number of gold fish in the pond....just number of pellets.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    WascallyWabbit What happens to those players that dont have enough feed for the extra 2 hours???

Not fair if they loose their fish

this was the case for me. I came home from running errands after having the food and fish perfectly timed, to find time running again and no food!  I had to make food and speed it with gold to fininsh.  Dumb. If I hadnt come home it would have been idle for two hours.  Dont know how long it takes to start loosing fish.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

Hi Big Beck, you would not have lost any fish by not feeding them, only they would have stopped increasing your score.

What I don't know is... Why are we still feeding the goldfish in the Pond...  Will they be producing anything for us?

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247

Hi Big Beck, you would not have lost any fish by not feeding them, only they would have stopped increasing your score.

What I don't know is... Why are we still feeding the goldfish in the Pond...  Will they be producing anything for us?

If I remember right if you keep feeding the gold fish on the pond it will continue to give you the village happiness
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324

We receive additional happiness for the goldfish in the pond.  We need to feed them and keep them happy or the VH will be reduced.  If you look on the ring menu on the pond it shows the VH for the pond level and the additional VH for the goldfish.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Okay, so I was gifted with a little goldfish food.  I have the icon over the pond telling me to put the food in the pond.  But when I click on it, it won't let me donate the food. So how do I get rid of the thing?

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    At the end of goldfish event, I only noticed a pop-up for deco reward and FXP conversion. For rank reward, I noticed it by increase in silver mystery boxes by 10 & 'platinum' mystery boxes by 2. I also notice a 1 day shorter times under the workers tab.
    asking again -- (see my post a few posts up), how can I donate the feed if it's greyed out, and if I can't donate the feed, how do I get rid of the icon over the pond?  Thanks.
  • asking again -- (see my post a few posts up), how can I donate the feed if it's greyed out, and if I can't donate the feed, how do I get rid of the icon over the pond?  Thanks.
    Are you trying to donte fish flakes or pellets? Pond only takes pellets
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    asking again -- (see my post a few posts up), how can I donate the feed if it's greyed out, and if I can't donate the feed, how do I get rid of the icon over the pond?  Thanks.
    Can you post a screenshot of the greyed out donation window?

and I don't think you CAN get rid of the icon. :(
    Are you trying to donte fish flakes or pellets? Pond only takes pellets
    I have no idea, I'm just trying to get that dang fishbowl off the village pond.  I didn't even do the event. LOL!

• Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    @artful (US1)  I had make some pellet feed first at the windmill then was able to donate it..

Sign In to comment.