Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• Mac (AU1)Mac (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    I've not received the 3 ghost rods.  They are not in my inventory & I've logged in & out several times but no joy. 

How many other rewards am I missing??
  • Hi

To receive the the Gold Mystery box you need 237 000 000 points I am currently on 242 000 000, but here is the strange part I sent Oleg our to catch Goldfish, as soon as I collected the Goldfish he had caught I got a popup saying I have earned the Gold Mystery boxes and they are now in my inventory.

So Problem solved. So if any of you have not received rewards try sending Oleg out to catch 5 goldfish, I am not saying it will but maybe it fixes the problem for you as well
    @mick6 (AU1) @Mac (AU1)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @DoctorX (INT1)

I see your solved a mistery, but just for those who have the same problem:

It seams that you get your rewards only after interacting with the event. One way is catch another goldfish.
    Another (easier) way is to colect fish food. Only one batch is enough. Can be helpfull to know for those who have no goldfish baits in a stock and find Oleg two expencive. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @DoctorX (INT1)

I see your solved a mistery, but just for those who have the same problem:

It seams that you get your rewards only after interacting with the event. One way is catch another goldfish.
    Another (easier) way is to colect fish food. Only one batch is enough. Can be helpfull to know for those who have no goldfish baits in a stock and find Oleg two expencive. 
    Yeah, I make a batch of 30 fish flakes (5 minutes in the windmill) to collect the rewards. Works just as well.

Still needs to be fixed. :)
  • bettina (US1)bettina (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 30.11.2017
    I made sure I had enough goldfish food to last through the event (with an additional 20 minutes).

NOW, with the server update, they added 2 hours WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE and I no longer have enough food and my fish are dying. I have something already running for several hours in my mill, so unless I spend gold, I will not be able to make any more goldfish food before the event ends.

So all I can do is watch my fish die.

REALLY UPSET ABOUT THIS!!!!!
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    This is so unfair, I really hope you don't lose too many :(

• I have just seen i have 253,000,000 in goldfish rescue and should have the 3 gold chests as a reward but there is nothing in my dropbox, it says already won across it but nothing there is this a bug x
  • zeeex (INT1)zeeex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    i was forth in league and no rewards just bowl :( 

• landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    After this extended event and the hotfix, where are the goldfish event prizes?? I was a position 6, and all i have received is a goldfishbowl deco. But there was a lot of prizes for at least the top 500. There was position 1, 2-5, 6-20 etc....prizes were at least chests, some nature decoration and some cat charms.  Disappointment is my feeling right now. And for the future never put a hotfix when there is only a few hours left of an event, that is the time for the final harvests and a lot of last minute farming. 
  • Me too...

• landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    I was 6th and only a bowl for me as well.
  • I was ranked 23rd, and there were no rewards for me except the fish bowl too
  • here also yust the fish-bowl. :'(
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Same here, 10th and just the fish bowl

• HarmsenFarmer (NL1)HarmsenFarmer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    edited 30.11.2017
    Same here, i also only got the fish-bowl ranked 3th

• HarmsenFarmer (NL1)HarmsenFarmer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    edited 30.11.2017
    Hello BigFarm,

I didn't get my rewards when the goldFish event ended.
    I only got the fishing-bowl. No chesten, clocks or anything. 
    This is not fair in my eyes, because i put alot of time, effort and gold in the event.
    my place was 3th in the league.

If other players have the same problem please put it below.

I hope there will be a solution soon.
  • edited 30.11.2017
    Well what a waste of time again finish in 4th place and where are my rewards..
    Getting bored and fed up with this game now
    a poxy gold fish bowl and 204 fishing points   ( What a Laugh )
  • well HarmsenFarmer you are not the only one with that problem 
    finished first and i`ve got no rewards as well 
  • was 1t and only got the fish bowl :( 
  • Piwi (US1)Piwi (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 30.11.2017
    Looks like there are a few of us with missing items.  A reload did not help in this case.
    It really would have been nice to at least know what position we ended up in... as my chests don't seem to add up to where i should have placed. The same scenario on my husbands account.
    Perhaps our prizes ended up going into never never land the first time the van disappeared during the final stage of this event
    Post edited by Piwi (US1) on
  • Didi (NL1)Didi (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    edited 21.12.2017
    Deleted this as I've been helped by support and received my prices.
    Post edited by Didi (NL1) on
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 30.11.2017
    A member of my league has received no reward except the aquarium for 1st place in the top. Cool! He spent a ton of gold for nothing.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 30.11.2017
    GGS you owe me a booster and some money (you can keep your cat charms), and boxes

another event, another mess up on conclusion, consistently predictable sadly

at least its not the weekend so i would expect to hear from the bosses soon i hope, not leave it to drag over a weekend with the mods (unfairly) having to field player's annoyance yet again and tell us on 'monday' we'll hear
  • lilind (BG1)lilind (BG1) BG1 Posts: 6
    edited 30.11.2017
    Same here - on my and wife's accounts both not received the GoldFish rewards, but the decorations:
    No -50% build bonus
    No chests or other goodies.
    I was #2 in my level bracket, wife was #1 in her.
    Considering I spent more than 100 000 on the GoldFish event, I am extremely unhappy with this!
  • Same Here. I finished #20 in my bracket and only received the goldfish bowl.
  • Piwi (US1)Piwi (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Looks like there are a few of us with missing items.  A reload did not help in this case.
    It really would have been nice to at least know what position we ended up in... as my chests and other rewards don't seem to add up to where i should have placed. The same scenario on my husbands account.
    Perhaps our prizes ended up going into never never land the first time the van disappeared during the final stage of this event.
    By the way just tried the fish food making tip. did not work for me, on either of our accounts
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    thank you everyone   good luck :D

pretty happy with my 100 grand prize    

And yessss      I agree with Corvid    GGS keep your cat charms
  • I was not home when goldfish finished and didn't know it went on for 2 more hours
    also i had my feed timed to run out a few minutes after end time  so they had no food for those 2 hours
    i was on 9 place and didn't  get the rewards i was promised for that place.  

Very disappointed about that
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    i was 17th and am owed 12 hour half build booster among others

if its of help to the developers, a number of people in my coop have the same problem, one person left and rejoined the coop and the booster they were missing then appeared - may give some clue to what went wrong?

however, i dont wish to leave my coop as im currently doing the santa list, so we need you guys to add the owed hours to our accounts
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    @Daysibird (NL1)
    The same here, I was right behind you in 10th place, had feed timed to about an hour after the end of the event. Didn't receive any prizes either, except for the goldfish bowl.
    Saying that, the points we accumulated should have been more than enough to stay in our places, I think something went wrong with the prizes for a lot of players.
Sign In to comment.