Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Co-op Championships

I think we are having to many co-op championships.  Every 4 days that is a little much I think you need to change it to once a month so we can get our resources replenished.  The way you are doing it now is more of a hassle than fun.!!

Comments

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Didn't we just finish a Co op Challenge just 3 days ago....

• What made the cc special was that we didn't do it every day....now, we do this so often it is common place not special....& no one has the time or the money to upgrade and expand their farms....so there is no preparing for a cc & then seeing how your prep-work in-between the cc's has paid off....they are just tooooooo close together. 
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Totally agree i think GGS is driving ppl  out of the game 
    CC is old news already no time to recover at all from the last one 
    You think  people will be buying a ton of gold for each CC?
    Not the smart ones they will be  ignoring them more all the time 
    i noticed the last one  ppl weren't that  thrilled 
    So cut the crap.... once a month is plenty .
  • What made once a month fun, was that we all knew we had a whole month to prepare...so as soon as the cc was over, everyone would break down, rearrange....build, change....it was fun to see what the new farms looked like....we had a month to change everything.

We played out the missions to the end, spied on our opponents....tried to fake them out....last minute spring into awesomeness.....now we just shelve, shelve, shelve....no one plays to the end....I don't even look at the names anymore.  We don't play each other, we play against the machine....I used to send emails to my opponents...I got to know people....we all did.  Now, we hardly talk to each other.  It used to be so much fun, cheering each other on.

Now we just run ourselves ragged, take a nap & start the next cc.  Ya'll need to rethink this new type of cc & the new type of cc schedule. 
  • Like GGS is attempting to empty people's bank accounts  this is not FUN  Games are suppose to be FUN not a job or a chore and that is what this has become.  Leaders  are put in a bad position how to encourage players who are burnt out with all this CC  while they themselves are burnt toast. 
  • What are they trying to do to us? I can't afford the time or money for weekly coopchas, not even sure i want to be on here that often. For a game GGS is making this like work, except we pay them to suffer. Whats even worse there is no way to talk to anyone at GGS as far as I can see. They sure care about their customers.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 07.11.2017
    Like GGS is attempting to empty people's bank accounts  this is not FUN  Games are suppose to be FUN not a job or a chore and that is what this has become.  Leaders  are put in a bad position how to encourage players who are burnt out with all this CC  while they themselves are burnt toast. 
    The only person who can empty their bank account is people themselves.  Sometimes it is good to step away from the game for bit.  I remember taking a couple of weeks off because the game did become a chore to me.  So I tried to focus on what I enjoyed about the game to begin with when I came back and focused on that.

GGS probably makes  money during this event and as long as they are making money they are not going to stop having it twice or three times a month.

• PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    I agree! Way too many coop champ. sick of them and dread even playing.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its CC overload at the moment! Another gripe I have is that the Shinyawn (sorry, its a boring event) is on during every single CC meaning players can simply aim for a top finish and get 10 million reputation points, how is that fair and balanced???
  • I completely agree the frequency of CCs is completely ridiculous. Also, I despise the Village League Challenges. I had to quit my beloved co-op. Too much is too much. The vast majority of players want a hobby game, not a lifestyle. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Well, it's been 2 whole weeks since our last one, so time for another! :)

And with Christmas Preparations running at same time, how fun! :)
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I completely agree the frequency of CCs is completely ridiculous. Also, I despise the Village League Challenges. I had to quit my beloved co-op. Too much is too much. The vast majority of players want a hobby game, not a lifestyle. 

There are lots of co-ops out there you can join where they ignore these 2 events.  You can join to feel part of a group, reap some of the benefits and just farm away to your hearts content.  It's a group of peeps that do this for a hobby game , you farm how you want to.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I completely agree the frequency of CCs is completely ridiculous. Also, I despise the Village League Challenges. I had to quit my beloved co-op. Too much is too much. The vast majority of players want a hobby game, not a lifestyle. 
    Check out our coop.  No emphasis on competition.  Just farm the way you want to.  Participation in anything is voluntary.  If it's not fun for you, don't do it.  :)
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117

Oh Happy Day ! 

• I completely agree the frequency of CCs is completely ridiculous. Also, I despise the Village League Challenges. I had to quit my beloved co-op. Too much is too much. The vast majority of players want a hobby game, not a lifestyle. 
    You are a valued member of that coop. I know if you rejoined they would be very happy to have you back, even if you did not compete in the CC as you used to (((hugs)))
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Didn't we just finish a Co op Challenge just 3 days ago....

Coop Challenge and Coop Champ (CC) Is NOT the same

But other than that....
    I am holding my breath to see if we eventally gets one new CC starting up once a day..... And there is 1 reason that: It runs ALL the time.

I agree with most here, but having that said, then:

Well, it's been 2 whole weeks since our last one, so time for another! :)

And with Christmas Preparations running at same time, how fun! :)
    There is a point there.
  • LOL

HEY EVERYONE!!!  Did ya notice the school ends 2 hours after CC?  So does this mean the points from the school don't count towards this CC?  Or do we have to wait 2 hours for the championship results?  SO FUNNY!!!

MAGNETIX

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    LOL

HEY EVERYONE!!!  Did ya notice the school ends 2 hours after CC?  So does this mean the points from the school don't count towards this CC?  Or do we have to wait 2 hours for the championship results?  SO FUNNY!!!

MAGNETIX

Whooops. They did it again. :)

Guess that 10,000,000 RP won't be helping anyone.
  • these cc are one of the reasons ppl hate the game, it was good 1 or 2 times a month, plenty of time to regroup but now it's non-stop coop events and cc's.

this game is becoming like a chore and 
    who wants to do more chores? and for the gold buyers, who wants to pay to do more chores?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign In to comment.