Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 20th - Goldfish Rescue and Christmas Vibes - Discussion

Comments

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    I had hundreds of goldfish rescued and enough flakes to last a day.  Got home late and the flakes had run out.  My assumption was that the rescue points would just STOP, but found that I only had 38 goldfish left.  Where does it say that we'd lose the fish if the food ran out.  That stinks!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I had hundreds of goldfish rescued and enough flakes to last a day.  Got home late and the flakes had run out.  My assumption was that the rescue points would just STOP, but found that I only had 38 goldfish left.  Where does it say that we'd lose the fish if the food ran out.  That stinks!

Where did you find that?  I don't see it in the official announcement.  Just says that points would stop
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Where did you find that?  I don't see it in the official announcement.  Just says that points would stop
    Bottom right-hand corner of the Goldfish Rescue screen. The Question Mark - (?). 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    vtkady (US1) powiedział(a):
    @vtkady (US1)   Here's the question mark that Southern was referring to. It's real easy to miss.  ;)

:'(
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324

#6 says we can make flakes in the water mill.  I do not have this option.  

@WascallyWabbit
    Did they forget to add flakes to the water mill?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

#6 says we can make flakes in the water mill.  I do not have this option.  

@WascallyWabbit
    Did they forget to add flakes to the water mill?
    there should be a goldfish option there too.

another thing. on page 3 there it says, if it succes to keep the bonus till the event returns then the koop can countine to raise the bounus.

so that leafs me to 2 questions:
    1 when will it return, as it is stated there.

2 what will happen if u cant keep up the bonus? will that mean that u start all over?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 29.11.2017
    If you can't keep it, your co-op will start from VH when the event return and starts, not from scratch. (Need a clarification for this)
  • Is it better to upgrade the pond now or until after the event?  Thanks
    Is it better to upgrade the pond now or until after the event?  Thanks
    Now I guess. u have have more once its upgraded - and u cant do anything after the event has finnnished
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    when a fish just you fished if u add some seed, fish stucks

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    when a fish just you fished if u add some seed, fish stucks

That's a very old bug with the mini fishing game.  :( The only thing you can do is exit out and re-enter.  :)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @WascallyWabbit

Would the gold fish be dumped on the Village pond even if it's upgrading?

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Does any goldfish bait not used in this event keep for the next time the event is held?
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    @WascallyWabbit

Good point. Thinking about it you cannot add to anything on the farms if it's being upgraded, makes me think it's not possible on the pond either. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @WascallyWabbit

The GGS developers have magical powers and I am sure they can add the goldfish to the pond even when it is upgrading.  ;)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    Does any goldfish bait not used in this event keep for the next time the event is held?
    haha i dont think so :)
    WHY on Earth is that a hotfix comming in about ½ hour? Dont they realize, that we are busy with the goldfish?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • What the heck?  Why has the timer for the goldfish been reset for an additional 2 hours.
    What the heck?  Why has the timer for the goldfish been reset for an additional 2 hours.
    Be happy for that? Here is has gone and no deco - no nothing
  • sally456 (US1)sally456 (US1) Posts: 196
    edited 30.11.2017
    it's not gone,  it has 1 hour 49 min left on it and several of us are on in my coop and now will loose gf, unless we pay gold to speed up the mill.

What a rotten dirty trick for ggs to pull on us all
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    What the heck?  Why has the timer for the goldfish been reset for an additional 2 hours.
    My goldfish event is now gone too. I didn't get a deco either.
    it's not gone,  it has 1 hour 49 min left on it and several of us are on in my coop and now will loose gf, unless we pay gold to speed up the mill.

What a rotten dirty trick for ggs to pull on us all

Lets see if I am blind....

And my goldfish is .....?
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    edited 30.11.2017
    We just lost our rescue van, You guys are lucky you still have them. No Van no rewards NOTHING. Oooppsss sorry we have something...the fleas are still dropping....
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Correction, I refreshed the game & the goldfish van is back with the time extended.

They extended the goldfish game, which didn't need it. But they couldn't extend the viking farm to include the booster time?
  • bim (SKN1)bim (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    Log off and then back...Then your goullfish will come back..
    It happent to me.
  • What the heck?  Why has the timer for the goldfish been reset for an additional 2 hours.
    Yeah, my gf truck disappeared, then I refreshed and saw it had 2 hours on it.  I was lucky, my mill was almost freed up, but not coop 
Sign In to comment.