Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Feedback - Management of "Farm Management"

Hi Everyone,

Simple question for you all: Do you like the order in which items appear on the various tabs in your Farm Management? If not, here is your opportunity to say so. Just look through each tab & post any changes you would like to make, BUT ONLY TO THE ORDER OF THE ITEMS ON THAT TAB.

• No new tabs will be added
  • Items cannot be moved from one tab to another
Changes will only be made if agreed on by a majority, so remember to "like" each others comments, if you agree with them or make your own suggestions if you disagree - If we have any ideas that you can`t agree on, we can always have a poll.

You have until Friday (24th) to post your suggestions & if you like everything exactly where it is now, feel free to post that too. :)

Thankyou.

Comments

• Field crops tab - I would like the event flowers to come after the regular crops & before the greenhouse crops.

Produce tab - Works for me as it is now.

Farm Supplies tab - Page 1 is ok, after that I would prefer it to see all the animal feeds, followed by all the humus, then fertilizers, liquid fertilizers & at the end the items we cannot buy or sell (dung, leaves, honeydews)

Seeds tab - Same as Field crops tab, I would prefer regular crops before event flowers & greenhouse crops last.

Products tab - Oktoberfest items should be on last page not 1st page.

Cooperative tab - Would like to see the edge plants 1st, but the rest I don`t mind.

I would also like a "skip to last page" button on all the tabs thankyou please.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 22.11.2017
    Sat down to make my list, then came over here only to discover that Scissors said everything I had on my list  :D:D

Except for the last one, I didn't think of that one - but now that I've read it: I fully agree that a "skip to last page" button on all tabs would also be very desirable!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Coop page should have edge plants and rocks, clay, sand first. The rest of the items after that.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Field crops tab - I would like the event flowers to come after the regular crops & before the greenhouse crops.

Farm Supplies tab - Page 1 is ok, after that I would prefer it to see all the animal feeds, followed by all the humus, then fertilizers, liquid fertilizers & at the end the items we cannot buy or sell (dung, leaves, honeydews)

Seeds tab - Same as Field crops tab, I would prefer regular crops before event flowers & greenhouse crops last.

Cooperative tab - Would like to see the edge plants 1st, but the rest I don`t mind.

:+1: I agree with everything Scissors said. 
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    edited 22.11.2017
    I would like Farm Management to have the appearance similar to warehouse in coop village, where all item info in each Tab appears horizontally. There could be 4 columns like
    • Product (shows name and image of product and its info appears when we hover mouse over it ),
    • Personal Amount (shows amount in inventory)
    • Sell  (icon for selling the product)
    • Buy (icon for buying the product)
    So we can scroll up and down to view all items and it has a Last page button also. 

• Field crops tab - I would like the event flowers to come after the regular crops & before the greenhouse crops.

Produce tab - Works for me as it is now.

Farm Supplies tab - Page 1 is ok, after that I would prefer it to see all the animal feeds, followed by all the humus, then fertilizers, liquid fertilizers & at the end the items we cannot buy or sell (dung, leaves, honeydews)

Seeds tab - Same as Field crops tab, I would prefer regular crops before event flowers & greenhouse crops last.

Products tab - Oktoberfest items should be on last page not 1st page.

Cooperative tab - Would like to see the edge plants 1st, but the rest I don`t mind.

I would also like a "skip to last page" button on all the tabs thankyou please. 

I agree with everything Scissors says and I would like to say one more
    The option to sell our products for village dollars if we want.

• I agree 100% with scissor
  • Field crops tab - I would like the event flowers to come after the regular crops & before the greenhouse crops.

As scissors said but co-op tab edge plants then rocks sand clay then items by the building they are made.
    I would also like the market tab moved next to the fish market tab,
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Field crops tab - I would like the event flowers to come after the regular crops & before the greenhouse crops.

agree with all this plus add option to sell village products in village dollars only.
  • istasakhi (INT1)istasakhi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    if we unexpectedly skip a process we loose valuable amount of gold , so there should be another option after tapping the skip option.

Who ever allowed the outside ids into the coop their names should be displayed in the chat box.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157

Also agree with everything scissors said but would add ... 

On the Field crops tab I would like all the crops from the same farm to be grouped together (alfalfa currently with gourmet farm crops instead of main farm crops) and also possibly the crops to be ordered in the same sequence as shown on the planting screen ... e.g. for main wildflowers, corn, rutabaga, cabbage, alfalfa, wheat. 

On the Fields Supplies tab - the greenhouse humus at the end.

On the Cooperative tab - edge plants and raw materials at the beginning. Maybe the same order as they appear in the warehouse would be easier to navigate. 
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I agree mostly with RunsWivScissors.  

Field crops: Main farm, Gourmet farm, Flower Farm are the first 3.  Event crops second to last, Greenhouse crops last.  

Produce: As it is now

Farm Supplies: Main farm feeds, Gourmet farm feeds, seaweed feed, fertilizer, dung, humus, fallen leaves, liquid fertilizer, honeydew.  

Seeds: Main farm, gourmet farm, flower farm special seeds, Greenhouse seeds, Event seeds

Products: Bakery products, Flower shop products, Mermaid bay products.  Event products first while active, last after it ends.  

Cooperative:  Edge plants, Rocks, sand, clay, Materials from factories, Adventurers boat gifts, horse meadow items.  

What would help more is to show the items right before using or buying them.  
    Sow last seed: show the amount in barn.  
    Animals and orchards: show amounts of farm supplies in stock on grayed out buttons. 
    Coop village donations: show amount in storage before donating materials for construction or the adventurers boat. 
    Deep sea fishing: show amount of equipment and crew stored when buying them.  

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Under the "Farm Supplies" tab, it would be helpful if they grouped all similar items together.  All the feed together, all the ferts together, all the hummus together.  As it is now, you have to scroll past other things to see what feed you have for the ducks, donkeys, etc.  Not very logical as it is now.
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    Regular crops before event  seeds already been said but I will say again  :))
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 23.11.2017
    For fields, please have the original order of wildflowers, corn, cabbage, and wheat, followed by alfalfa and rutabaga on page 2. Even better, be able to fit 6 seeds on one page!

Please fix long-standing bug of not having separate memory for last tab on main, gourmet, and flower farm. Too many "accidents" planting special seeds instead of normal ones.

Since we can't have new tabs, can the game please also remember the page number we were last on for each screen? This would help us immensely with such things has selling excess edge plants for village dollars, and selling DSF fish. Seriously, DSF fish doesn't have a separate tab? Can this be looked at?

I also concur that the coop tab should have the edge plant raw materials followed by products before the horse stuff. Again, if it is possible to have the horse stuff in a separate tab (though we're not supposed to be discussing this ;)) that would be great.

If the horse-related or coop-related stuff was also in a separate tabs on the bakery and restaurant, that would be good too.

Sorry, not supposed to be talking about new tabs but can't help it. :)
  • i would love a "food" tab aka bakery and restaurant stuff, especially with the new meals on wheels bus coming out 
  • So if you start from my money and go down on the left side of the ~7 days thing there is Little man, Is this like an easter egg or is it just nothing? 

P.S. It is on the Horse ranch

edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • I would like the tab to stop defaulting to either the special seeds or event seeds.  How many times have I accidentally planted long-growing special seeds when I only intended on planting standard seeds.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Why does sowing seeds always default to event seeds?  I dont want to accidentally sow goldflowers or rice seeds when I want to sow wildflowers or corn.  
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I like how the fish market was added as a tab in farm management.

It would be convenient if the medals shop was added as a tab in farm management. ;)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

Cooperative tab : move all horse stuff to the end

Thanks @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  : I agree
  • So if you start from my money and go down on the left side of the ~7 days thing there is Little man, Is this like an easter egg or is it just nothing? 

P.S. It is on the Horse ranch

It is just part of the scenery of the horse ranch. If you look around closely, you will find other people lurking around cactus, or on the mesa.  Have fun exploring! :D
    Thanks "FarmerCli" your help is very much appreciated
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    REALLY liking the new Farm Management layout.

If I had but one suggestion, it would be that when it's opened from the bottom menu, have it open to the Field Crop tab instead of the Contracts tab; leaving clicking on the market stall defaulting to the Contracts tab, much like the Market for the Dockyard opens to the Fish Market tab.
  • REALLY liking the new Farm Management layout.

If I had but one suggestion, it would be that when it's opened from the bottom menu, have it open to the Field Crop tab instead of the Contracts tab; leaving clicking on the market stall defaulting to the Contracts tab, much like the Market for the Dockyard opens to the Fish Market tab.
    @Southern (US1) Thankyou, we agree & are hoping to get it tweaked again when they are not so busy, as they also did a few strange things that were not what we asked for. We have also noticed that the equipment for DSF is not in there at all, so you have no access to buy anything or even see what you own, when all your boats are in use, so hopefully that will get added.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Under the Field crops, can the greenhouse fruits (these are not field crops) be pushed to the back so the event flowers follow regular crops?  Many are confused about where their event flowers are. 

Thanks
Sign In to comment.