Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Picture of all open field decorations and skins

Hi, I'm going crazy looking for the picture of an entire farm with open field decorations and skins for the buildings. I think it appeared in the post when they were announced but I can't find it. 

Before I invest a significant amount of gold and time into turning my farm to an open field farm, I'd like to have a template and a final objective.

I hope someone saved it or can direct me to the link of the announcement. Thanks

Comments

• xavik (ES1)xavik (ES1) Posts: 14
    edited 27.11.2017
    That's the one! It seems I had the wrong name for the decos.

Thanks @maxiroy (US1)

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I would like to know from where i can buy the gate and fence?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    How can you tell where the pigs and cows end?  Looks like this would be a pain to harvest.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Personally I really never gave this theme much thought till i found this for the OP.  I really love the look of it! It's clean and doesn't look cluttered.   I wish these skins were easier to get for our farms.  

Maybe someone who has this theme on their farm might like to share a picture!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I don't think those are available yet.  We just need to keep our eyes open. :)
    I don't think those are available yet.  We just need to keep our eyes open. :)

and our wallets  :lol:
    Personally I really never gave this theme much thought till i found this for the OP.  I really love the look of it! It's clean and doesn't look cluttered.   I wish these skins were easier to get for our farms.  

Here is my farm, i need only gate, fence, cows and pigs but those i can't buy and wining them in events it's not posible for me. :(

@CyberJohn (RO1)

Thanks for sharing that.  That just looks so nice the trees all look put together and continuous and it just looks less cluttered.   You are not on my server so I can't stalk your farm to see your  progress :lol:
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464

Here is my farm, i need only gate, fence, cows and pigs but those i can't buy and wining them in events it's not posible for me. :(

Wow! Nice! But I'll bet you paid a huge bundle of gold for all those!  Must be nice!  :o:D:po:)
    edited 28.11.2017
    Huge amount of gold, and i will pay double if the GGS would have gave me offers for the others but they said that they cannot issue offers at a player request even when i told them that i pay for them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file