Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Addition of option to start all fields, boats etc at same time

shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
edited 08.11.2017 in Suggestions
1. Add ' select all ' option in farms like if we want to sow wheat in fields so we will select fields as many we want and sow in one click same in cow sheds , apples orchard etc..
2. Same in dockyard too in trawler we select same things/equipment every time. Add pack system there then we will make pack of our choice and use that pack when we want. This will save our too much time. :) 
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I agree.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    That is an awesome idea!  I love it.  Would make things a lot easier that is for sure.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @shantam (IN1) fabulous idea...great if posted under SUGGESTIONS to add/change in game"...maybe someone will see it better...maybe wascallywabbit will see it and pass it on...this is a well-worth suggestion change.
  • Never going to happen.  If you finished, you'd log off and leave.  If you have to stay for 5 more minutes then now you're going to stay for 5 more because that "other thing" is soooo close.  And then... Repeat.  Then your going to spend the shinny, furthering the business.
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 18.11.2017
    @shantam (IN1) fabulous idea...great if posted under SUGGESTIONS to add/change in game"...maybe someone will see it better...maybe wascallywabbit will see it and pass it on...this is a well-worth suggestion change.
    Thanks... :)
    Post edited by shantam (IN1) on
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    This has been hinted as coming according to big Farm TV.
  • This has been hinted as coming according to big Farm TV.
    oh.. i didn't seen big farm tv
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 23.11.2017
    1. Add ' select all ' option in farms like if we want to sow wheat in fields so we will select fields as many we want and sow in one click same in cow sheds , apples orchard etc..
    2. Same in dockyard too in trawler we select same things/equipment every time. Add pack system there then we will make pack of our choice and use that pack when we want. This will save our too much time. :) 
    Nice idea  :) 
    hope it is executed soon  :)
  • wamoe (US1)wamoe (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    While you're at it lets add a play my game for me button...

This idea is born out of sheer laziness,  Thumbs down
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324

I happen to disagree.  With all that is going on with this game and all the content that has been added recently and more to come, I find this to be an urgent necessity. Due to competitions and high demanding events our nice, cozy, relaxing farms have turned into cramped, over-whelming production farms.  A feature like this would be a pleasant addition. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Time-saving abilities usually come with a gold price tag-> our beloved skip button cost gold to use.  I would imagine this "select ALL" or "start ALL" option would cost gold to activate as well.  Reminds me of the time when players were asking for a separate building slot for the temp farms. :D  Be careful what you wish for. >:)
  • Time-saving abilities usually come with a gold price tag-> our beloved skip button cost gold to use.  I would imagine this "select ALL" or "start ALL" option would cost gold to activate as well.  Reminds me of the time when players were asking for a separate building slot for the temp farms. :D  Be careful what you wish for. >:)
    You are right but that are separate things. If they add price tag in this options people will start one by one like now and how much gold they will set for start all 4-5 gold so gold option is waste for this options. 
  • wamoe (US1)wamoe (US1) US1 Posts: 4

I happen to disagree.  With all that is going on with this game and all the content that has been added recently and more to come, I find this to be an urgent necessity. Due to competitions and high demanding events our nice, cozy, relaxing farms have turned into cramped, over-whelming production farms.  A feature like this would be a pleasant addition. 
    would it be helpful ... Yes
    would it save time ... Yes
    give big farms an even larger advantage over little farms in events/competitions ...Yes
    would I use it ... Yes

But I do strongly think the bigger you make your farm the more work you should have to put into it.  nobody says your farm has to be maxed out.

If you want a nice, cozy, relaxing farm by all means you can do it
    If you want to be a top tier competitive farm go for it

You get one or the other.  I don't care if you have the fastest horse in your amish village, you still can't enter him in the Daytona 500
  • i would really appreciate ggs if they introduce such facility soon. 
  • revuhoney (IN1)revuhoney (IN1) Posts: 14
    edited 04.12.2017
    this would reduce the burden on the players
Sign In to comment.