Home EN General Discussions & Questions

"Last Seed Sown" not working on FF Greenhouse

Since the "fix." This is very much needed by a lot of us.  If you could tell the "fix it" team, we'd appreciate it.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Comments

• Since the update that just took place the game stopped "knowing" what you planted last on the main farm for Violets and Roses.

Wildflowers and corn (only ones tested) appear unaffected, but having to clicking on every single field, page over once, find the thing click on it, repeat, repeat, repeat is SERIOUSLY annoying.  Especially considering it's the only way to win the current Hawaii event..

No, seriously, it's the only way; even with spending gold.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    It's not working on my Main Farm fields either.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,575
    It's not working on my Main Farm fields either.  
    Great.  Just great.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Well, I've had enough.  Going offline tonight then taking a short break from the game.  May pop on to start the fish hard worker because you don't have to sit at that once you've got your lobsters in....but there again I may not bother.  Talking of lobster..I seem to be getting cod as well when I harvest them...only it doesn't show up in warehouse.
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    I've just found the same issue here - planting sunflowers for overnight - the 'sow last seed' option doesn't appear on the ring menu.  All other 'ordinary' seeds have worked fine all evening.  A minor irritation - won't affect fast sowing for missions, etc. - but yes, annoying, all the same!
    Penfold @ en 1 - a country girl :)
  • The cod is evidently the points indicator atm.

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    Last seed sown seems to not work only if you are doing special seeds or premium seeds such as roses. Does work for regular seeds such as cabbage. At least on my main farm.
    holidayrox @ us 1
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    another bug deal with as if we don't enough cockroaches flying around 
    edited 21.11.2017
    Last seed sown seems to not work only if you are doing special seeds or premium seeds such as roses. Does work for regular seeds such as cabbage. At least on my main farm.

Yes, you're right.  Because I'm on last task of Hawaii all I've been planting is Roses for the larger drop of blossoms.  Planted cabbage before I turned in for the night [and after I'd posted my comment] and 'last seed sown'  did work. 
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    The repeat seeds are not working in the green house & the event seed are not repeating.
    RookieLana8 @ us 1
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    same here, greenhouse repeat seed button not showing up

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,575

Thank you, CF!!

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Thank you all for fixing the bug  :)
    RookieLana8 @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file