Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 20th - Goldfish Rescue and Christmas Vibes - Discussion

Comments

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    I cant load the game again now. Same this is happening now as was around 13:00h today :(
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Is the INT1 server down again?  This is seriously affecting the collection of blossoms for members in our co-op, not to mention fishing for goldfish !!
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I cant load the game again now. Same this is happening now as was around 13:00h today :(
    Hi speedy you are not alone.....:)
    Is the INT1 server down again?  This is seriously affecting the collection of blossoms for members in our co-op, not to mention fishing for goldfish !!
    It affects everything....:(((
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    And of course the faulty server is affecting our collections for the WWC !!

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 21.11.2017
    If we can't make the flakes before the goldfish is hungry a.k.a times out, will the goldfish be removed one by one or all in one time?

Edited to add: When hovering to co-op VH bonus, it say 0 although we filled it 4 times. Is it a bug caused by unstable server?
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    james bartram if you go to oleg then add bait to your fishing equipment, then fish on your own and add the goldfish into the pond that might clear it.

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    i cannot donate pellets that i produced (and i have plenty lol) to the village goldfish pond. the button is greyed out. Anyone else? Do we need to upgrade the fish pond first? I have rescued a few goldfish already and i got bucketloads of pellets.. And ideas?

I am having the same problem! and I just harvested 300 more in my windmill but my inventory says I have none. All the goldfish flakes I made today did not show up in my inventory. I'm sure there is a way for them to check and verify that I have made goldfish flakes, but where are they.

make sure you are producing pellets and not flakes. the flakes feed the fish in the event and the pellets feed the pond. On your main farm silo page 2 is the pellets and page 1 has the flakes
    Thank you!! I finally figured out that the fishfeed from Gourmet farm is the one you need to donate to village pond, the fishfeed from main farm cannot be village donated. Rii-iight. Makes total sense! :D
  • sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    edited 21.11.2017
    @ WascallyWabbit

why the number of gold fishes and points per second has difference?

Why does our gold  fish pellets inventory on the village pond decreases even though we don't have gold fish there yet.
    OK A HOTFIX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EVENT AGAIN....NO!!!!!!
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    OK A HOTFIX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EVENT AGAIN....NO!!!!!!
    Know am scared what are they going "fix" (ruin) this time, be afraid, be very afraid lol
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 21.11.2017
    @ WascallyWabbit

Ooh this is interesting.. at what goldfishnumber does it start decreasing, does anyone know? Im only at errr 30 goldfish so far..
  • @ WascallyWabbit

if more fish you have then less points you gain..
    I have 509 fishes and only 180 points per second
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    edited 21.11.2017
    it's a....Image result for flea for allImage result for flea for all
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    So....now I have 2 too many fishflakes to collect from the mill...
    It suggests I sell them (as with all other products we collect) - but it won let me...

Instead I get some kind of errormessage...-grrr
    I hope this is why you have hotfix now..or else I'm stuck in game!
    edited 21.11.2017
    HOT FIX NOT HAPPENING....(biting nails)

additional 6+ minutes on the timer....(can't sit still)
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    HOT FIX NOT HAPPENING....(biting nails)

additional 6+ minutes on the timer....(can't sit still)
    DOOM!!!!! DOOM!!!!! lol
  • They could at least have waited till Happy Hour was over with
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    They could at least have waited till Happy Hour was over with
    i guess that there is different times for hh - the middle one is here 12pm to 3pm
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    im pleased theres a hot fix , cant get on the game again, av u done it already the HOT FIX
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    im pleased theres a hot fix , cant get on the game again, av u done it already the HOT FIX
    They are doing the hotfix right now. As soon as servers come back up you should be able to log in.
  • crf (US1)crf (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Glad to see you changed the fleas.  The first ones were rather creepy!! LOL
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Still cannot fish on my own for goldfish - don't have any goldfish in the sea to fish for - help xxx
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    okay my cat charms are working on the gourmet farm now!
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Still cannot fish on my own for goldfish - don't have any goldfish in the sea to fish for - help xxx
    You have to make the goldfish bait in your mill, then load your tackle box and use the bait to lure the goldfish.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 21.11.2017
    Is anyone recheck the village pond? It seems the pellets donation before the hotfix has been disappeared. 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    @Mac56 (GB1)
    You have to make bait in the mill first (from the fleas)
    Then you click on Oleg, choose tacklebox on the ringmenu, go to the bait tab and add the goldfish bait to the tacklebox.
    Go fishing on any of the farms, click the goldfish tab on the left, then click up-arrow to release the bait, a goldfish will appear for every bait you use. :)
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    They are doing the hotfix right now. As soon as servers come back up you should be able to log in.
    THANKYOU SHAY :))))
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    edited 21.11.2017
Sign In to comment.