Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 20th - Goldfish Rescue and Christmas Vibes - Discussion

Comments

• magda (GB1)magda (GB1) GB1 Posts: 0
    i have a red exclamation mark at the top of the page in the goldfish event. just at the Point counter. It say that i might put in more than 1 fish to get the full Points. I have 132 fish and gets 91 Points / per sec. I have no ide what to do?
    Anny help. Please

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    edited 21.11.2017
    This is messed up event just for gold user we can't do a **** in this event u don't know many players arnt buy gold why u put them asid
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • these events have made my game so slow now, it was slow as soon as the wwc started but with the goldfish its much worse. i have to wait after every action and keep having to reload just to play.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    these events have made my game so slow now, it was slow as soon as the wwc started but with the goldfish its much worse. i have to wait after every action and keep having to reload just to play.
    My game freezes too especially when i switch tab.

• I am not able to make any bait in my wind mill. I have 354 fleas. There is no button for it, just goldfish flakes or pellets. Other members of my Co-op can make bait. Any one else having this issue?

yes I am having the same issue
    Now I can't log in again.....:(((
    FRUSTRATING!!!
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i have a red exclamation mark at the top of the page in the goldfish event. just at the Point counter. It say that i might put in more than 1 fish to get the full Points. I have 132 fish and gets 91 Points / per sec. I have no ide what to do?
    Anny help. Please

need to make feed from wind mill much for all goldfish 
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Yip the server is down once more......................  New update new bugs........................
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @ronin7(INT1) It probably is the high rank that makes the price so high.  I am level 212 on the farm but only level 40 on fishing. The cost for 30 goldfish is 3,160,000 and takes 22.30hrs.  The cost if I used gold is the same as yours.
  • I am not able to make any bait in my wind mill. I have 354 fleas. There is no button for it, just goldfish flakes or pellets. Other members of my Co-op can make bait. Any one else having this issue?

yes I am having the same issue
    I have the same issue  not abble to make bait for gold fish
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    The extra cod being given is still not being added onto the produce total. Anyone else having same problem. I personally have lost over 200 extra cod.
    JAX (GB1) said:
    The extra cod being given is still not being added onto the produce total. Anyone else having same problem. I personally have lost over 200 extra cod.

Its not extra cod it is WWC points they changed the icon.
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    JAX (GB1) said:

Its not extra cod it is WWC points they changed the icon.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Thought it was too good to be true. :-))
  • Has anybody worked out why some players can produce goldfish bait, and others can't ?

My windmill (level 3)  and watermill (level 2) both have a goldfish page, but only to produce flakes and pellets.  The second page, for producing bait, is not there.  Do I need to upgrade the mills ?  There is nothing about this in the GGS announcement, or when you click the goldfish icon in game.

Also, I have the option for Oleg to catch goldfish for gold, but no option for Oleg to catch goldfish using dollars.

So far, this is looking like a GGS attempt to force me to spend gold if I want any goldfish.  I don't mind buying gold when it suits me.  But I resent being forced into it.

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I just harvested my watermill in the gourmet farm and no cat charm came out. Also harvested the bakery, and no cat charms.  My poor kitty is frozen stiff! Sniff, Sniff!  :'(

Same here, big fat nothing.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    i cannot donate pellets that i produced (and i have plenty lol) to the village goldfish pond. the button is greyed out. Anyone else? Do we need to upgrade the fish pond first? I have rescued a few goldfish already and i got bucketloads of pellets.. And ideas?

You cannot donate until it reaches at least level 2
    Make sure you are using the pellets and not the flakes. We are donating just fine and we are still on level 1. The flakes feed your personal fish. The pellets are donated to the village fish pond.
    game down again....:((((
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    today is bad day all day server down :( iam very feeling nervous

I can't even farm properly....there's a lag every time you harvest then you will be kicked out of the game after a while. 

There's not even a whisper from them what is happening. We've been playing like this the whole day.
  • I just harvested my watermill in the gourmet farm and no cat charm came out. Also harvested the bakery, and no cat charms.  My poor kitty is frozen stiff! Sniff, Sniff!  :'(

Same here, big fat nothing.
    My kitty is still frozen and so alone  snif snif
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    It was a little confusing in the beginning. Now we are getting the hang of it. What I don't know is Where do I see how many flees that I have collected.
    I have said it once and I will say it again the theme song for GGS is "Sounds of Silence".

We have a problem and everyone just goes silent and we have to guess what is going on.

• I need help not sure if this is the thread to ask? I have the goldfish bait ready to harvest from my windmill on main farm (Didn't have any problem yesterday). It states I have to sell one fish to make room. When I try to sell pop up with the following message. 

Attention!
    This item can't be sold.
    Support-info:
    Command: PBShopsellitemresponse
    ErrorCode:5
     Timestame: 1511270051
     Zone: 6
    PID:314142

I have looked to see where I can sell the goldfish. I haven't found it and now can't use my windmill.

Anyone else having this problem? 
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    It was a little confusing in the beginning. Now we are getting the hang of it. What I don't know is Where do I see how many flees that I have collected.
    You can see it on inventory > equipment.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Thank you so much.

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I need help not sure if this is the thread to ask? I have the goldfish bait ready to harvest from my windmill on main farm (Didn't have any problem yesterday). It states I have to sell one fish to make room. When I try to sell pop up with the following message. 

Attention!
    This item can't be sold.
    Support-info:
    Command: PBShopsellitemresponse
    ErrorCode:5
     Timestame: 1511270051
     Zone: 6
    PID:314142

I have looked to see where I can sell the goldfish. I haven't found it and now can't use my windmill.

Anyone else having this problem? 
    Is this your first bait made in windmill. Maybe you already have a bait and have to use it before making more. The program probably detects that your "bait storage" is full and tries to sell the bait, but can not.
  • No, made it yesterday with no problem. It does say it's full, but not sure where to clear it to get my windmill working again. 
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    Can someone help me I am confused, I can not find a pond in the village to fish
  • It's south of the Bank (look down) it's there.....
    Can someone help me I am confused, I can not find a pond in the village to fish
    you don't fish on the village pond. You go fishing with oleg...look at your 3 farms you will see oleg there.
Sign In to comment.