Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Fish products asked for at the organic market and trade boat. ⏳

edited 04.04.2018 in Archive (Read only)
Does anyone else think that it would be nice for the organic market contracts, customers for the market, and the trade boat to ask for fish or fish products from the fish restaurant?

The new fish products are some of the most popular in the game, and we could all make a fortune off of selling them at the organic market and it would give people and incentive to develop their fish restaurant.

Like this thread if you support.
If you disagree then don't say so. :p
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yes I agree and also add the other new items as well like alfalfa and rutabaga.

• Organic Market contracts does not cover fishing market & fish restaurant recepies?

Why?

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    They are to new to the game yet. Heck they haven't even gotten the new crops in the Contracts yet. Maybe 1 day ;)
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    plus not everyone can make all the fish restaurant recipes as they can not get the fish xp high enough yet. Maybe with the add of the new tractors that will change faster but it is still going to even with gold take months.
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    Not all fishing recipes are equal.  Just like the flower shop, the higher level recipes make a lot more profit per hour than the lower level ones.  You will not want to make the lower level recipes, so adding those to the contracts would just mean we end up rejecting more contracts.  (Or purposefully play our farm inefficiently to be able to fill them.)

Once you can make honey cream, you don't want to see summer bouquet contracts, do you?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 03.03.2017
    Not all fishing recipes are equal.  Just like the flower shop, the higher level recipes make a lot more profit per hour than the lower level ones.  You will not want to make the lower level recipes, so adding those to the contracts would just mean we end up rejecting more contracts.  (Or purposefully play our farm inefficiently to be able to fill them.)

Once you can make honey cream, you don't want to see summer bouquet contracts, do you?
    {Edit: Removed & Updated in post below}
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • @Southern (US1) check breaded catfish, may be just miss type, but harvest time is 240mins
    @Southern (US1) check breaded catfish, may be just miss type, but harvest time is 240mins
    Whoops. Thanks Bryon, fixed. :)
    Bah.. I neglected to take into account the actual Production Cost too (which STILL isn't affected by Happiness, mods.. *hint hint*). :) 

I'll redo it in the morning after I've had some coffee.
  • Bah.. I neglected to take into account the actual Production Cost too (which STILL isn't affected by Happiness, mods.. *hint hint*). :) 

Hey @Southern (US1) the production costs for the Mermaid Bay aren't affected by farm happiness as it's not actually located on the farm but in the environment, same as the greenhouse. :) 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Funny you should mention that -- just got a contract for summer bouquets!  :(
    Bah.. I neglected to take into account the actual Production Cost too (which STILL isn't affected by Happiness, mods.. *hint hint*). :) 

Hey @Southern (US1) the production costs for the Mermaid Bay aren't affected by farm happiness as it's not actually located on the farm but in the environment, same as the greenhouse. :) 
    Then they should probably remove the happiness meter in the Mermaid Bay Production window, and eliminate the confusion. :)  You're right in that the greenhouse doesn't have the meter, but then again it doesn't have any production cost to plant seeds, either. :)

Ok, all better now. :)

It's still not perfect, since individual values will vary a bit based on Co-Op Research (affects the value of the materials if you were to straight out sell them from Inventory) & the level of the Mermaid Bay building (adds +1 harvest for every level), but there's not much I can do about that.  It'll work ok as a base reference. :)

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Thank you southern  for the chart I know that must have taken a good bit of time and will be helpful for many players. Happy fishing.
  • Bah.. I neglected to take into account the actual Production Cost too (which STILL isn't affected by Happiness, mods.. *hint hint*). :) 

Then they should probably remove the happiness meter in the Mermaid Bay Production window, and eliminate the confusion. :)  You're right in that the greenhouse doesn't have the meter, but then again it doesn't have any production cost to plant seeds, either. :)
    We've already forwarded feedback before regarding this but we will include it in our feedback form over the weekend. We'll let you know if we hear anything next week. :) 
  • Thanks Southern for this chart :) Will come in handy.
  • am back  ;)
This discussion has been closed.