Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Do you like the new WWC reward popup system and would you like to see it in other events?

Hello Big Farmers,

In the most recent run of the Worldwide Championship we made a lot of changes based on your feedback. One big point many of you raised last time is that you found the reward popups quite constant and sometimes intrusive. As a result, we designed a new system for the rewards wherein you only see the popups if you want to by clicking on the WWC event after one or more rewards are earned. Additionally, all of your gained rewards are shown in a single screen, giving you the option to go through each reward and review it or simply close the popup if you choose.

We really like the new system and we hope you do too! It may be possible to use this same system in other events, but before we explore that option we want to know what you think. Please select from one of the options below and submit your vote. Currently we are just collecting some opinions on this new feature, so the results of this poll do not guarantee any specific changes - we would like to explore the possibility and determine if the feature is enjoyed by the community. So let us know what you think, cast your vote!

Your BF Team

The poll will be open until Monday the 20th of November at 13:00 CET, thank you for your participation!

Do you like the new WWC reward popup system and would you like to see it in other events? 149 votes

I like the new reward system and would like to see it in other events
87%
Tigrain (BG1)farmiliar (GR1)Pietral (US1)Maggiltilda (NL1)Cyndi33 (US1)Rusty Farmer (AU1)gavinfarms (US1)holidayrox (US1)Jiesta (NL1)john207 (US1)wamoe (US1)Jenni 1 (AU1)tanteBertha (NL1)Tinzen (SKN1)maxiroy (US1)RookieLana8 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1)aaabbb1 (INT1)bowhit (US1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) 130 votes
I like the new reward system but would not like to see it in other events
8%
stef7 (US1)Dara (SKN1)Vlasta-k (AU1)T.O.P (INT1)Nelie (NL1)farmermim5000 (US1)noisy (US1)Bonjovichickie (US1)coco15 (JP1)sdstc (TR1)art39 (US1)Sparklefarm (US1) 12 votes
I do not like the new reward system
4%
PCA (GB1)Fawners (US1)Macey (AU1)Red Wolf (HU1)CoconutKevy (US1)Ανθη Κυπριανου (INT1)bandit12 (NL1) 7 votes

Comments

• bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    I do not like the new reward system
    Can even say i dont like the new HWE at all,so i dont even play it if i can
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I just finished several missions on three farms and never even noticed a difference.
    Still got pop ups blasting at me all through the things.

But frankly ALL pop ups need to be moved out of the way.   Stack it up off to the side or top or something.
    Let US look when we are ready.   This includes all the stuff the minute we log in.  Game isn't even fully loaded, nor is the pop up content and I'm just clicking red buttons to get it OUT of my way.  
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I just finished several missions on three farms and never even noticed a difference.
    Still got pop ups blasting at me all through the things.

But frankly ALL pop ups need to be moved out of the way.   Stack it up off to the side or top or something.
    Let US look when we are ready.   This includes all the stuff the minute we log in.  Game isn't even fully loaded, nor is the pop up content and I'm just clicking red buttons to get it OUT of my way.  
    The only thing that has been changed so far is the rewards for the WWC. If you earn more than one reward, they don't all pop up on the screen. Instead, when you on the WWC in the parking lot a small screen comes up. You can look through what you won if you want or just close it.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    NormaHelen,
    I Really like the change in how to see the rewards

No pop up in the middle of a mission 
  • @bandit12 (NL1) @Artmaker (GB1)

The poll is talking about the new event bubbles where the !! turn green & show a number of how many new rewards you have won, so that you can click the bubble to see those rewards, rather than have each one pop-up on your screen when you won it.

• KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    I like it very much!  :O)  I'd really like this type of change for all events.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I do too.....And I wonder if something like that can be done when u start up as well? It can take rather long before u can acctuly do some playing or answer mails before the first 5 minutes goes to only clicking.
  • I like the new reward system and would like to see it in other events
    Think pop-ups are great,and should be incorporated in other events.
    Thanks

The poll is talking about the new event bubbles where the !! turn green & show a number of how many new rewards you have won, so that you can click the bubble to see those rewards, rather than have each one pop-up on your screen when you won it.

I love the color change of the bubble...I notice it immediately, even if I can not get to it right away... it is a great reminder !       B)
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    This new feature is an absolutely wonderful idea.  When you are in a timed mission or during Hard work events, the popup in the middle of the screen can certainly cause loss of points.  The new feature allows us to view the items we have won at our convenience. I certainly would love to see this on all events. 
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    I prefer the pop-up system for reward like the cooperative championship one.
    I need to click 2 times to make that pop-up disappear.
    For me, the cooperative section is the most difficult to get more points. Just get more when cooperative championship is running.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I prefer the pop-up system for reward like the cooperative championship one.
    For me, the cooperative section is the most difficult to get more points. Just get more when cooperative championship is running.

If u produce stuff in village, u will get coop points there as well....
    Lol.. I had NOT ONE CLUE what that number even meant.  Thought about asking in the forums but since I don't care much for global competitions here what's the point.

But that is how many rewards are waiting?   Great idea.  Hope they move towards getting ALL the pop ups off the screen.
  • I prefer the pop-up system for reward like the cooperative championship one.

If u produce stuff in village, u will get coop points there as well....
    @CIN SOON (INT1) Also from edge plants & missions :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Yes, but this is a super-low priority item.
    I love the way its been done on the wwc, would like it done to more events
    I can't tell now, when I click on the event icon, I see  a menu I can opt to turn off, listing what we/I won.
    Not sure if that is how it's collected?  OR is it all collected weather or not I look there? 

I'd rather see, just like after playing the wheel, the whole stack of prizes swirl down to my drop boxes.  ONE time, for all of them and only when I click to see what I got.   

RIght now I'm unclear what it does.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I can't tell now, when I click on the event icon, I see  a menu I can opt to turn off, listing what we/I won.
    Not sure if that is how it's collected?  OR is it all collected weather or not I look there? 

I'd rather see, just like after playing the wheel, the whole stack of prizes swirl down to my drop boxes.  ONE time, for all of them and only when I click to see what I got.   

RIght now I'm unclear what it does.
    Prizes are collected as you go - they drop on the farm as they're won.  The Summary that pops up when you click on the WWC event in the parking lot is just that - a summary of everything you've won since the last time you opened the WWC event icon. 

This discussion has been closed.