Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Restart Special Farms

When you get the additional bonus farm it would keep players involved if that Farm restarts from where you left last time.
This will let players progress to a higher level instead of seeing the same levels again.

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    What "bonus farm" are you talking about?  One on the Test Server?  That farm I have had to restart multiple times.....not fun going through all the tutorials again.....and again....and again!!
  • Perhaps he meant the temporary farms?  Like the Nordic Lights Farm or the Candy Farm???
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Oh yes, I hadn't thought about that.  Well, as it was pointed out to me somewhere on a different thread, that by staying at the same level on a temp farm, especially during the WWC, you would miss out on those points you get by finishing chapters, because they would have been already finished at the start of the WWC.
  • When you get the additional bonus farm it would keep players involved if that Farm restarts from where you left last time.
    This will let players progress to a higher level instead of seeing the same levels again.
    @SheepSagger (GB1) The temporary farms are ranking events, they run for a specific amount of time, allowing you to get activity rewards for your progress & then they end & pay out ranking rewards for your final position. If they did not restart, there would be no more rewards. :(
  • Do the rewards vary each time you play? I have only played once, so if the rewards remain the same one will not be motivated to spend so much money once they have all the rewards it would be nice if they are varied in some way 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    For me, the rewards are shells/runes so I can buy seeds / seaweed products.  The further I go with a farm the worse the rate of return becomes although, of course, the actual amount of return increases. It becomes a balancing act like most of this game.  :¬)
Sign In to comment.