Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• edited 15.11.2017
    Suggestion
    2,600,000 GF charms as compensate
    and set the requested quantity to 0 or 1 for new building

Advantage
    Players finish collecting charms quest.
    GGS dose not need to fix the GF cat tree bug any more.

Post edited by Alice_Telles (INT1) on
  • Angel0ne (US1)Angel0ne (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I've also noticed that my cat tree has stopped climbing in numbers. With how much time I have to invest to get it, this is frustrating me.
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 16.11.2017
    It happened obviously yesterday after that long server downtime and hotfix. I have collected over 1 million charms but it is not counting charms any more. i don¨t want lose my cat tree, but it is useless and just filling space right now.

I've also noticed that my cat tree has stopped climbing in numbers. With how much time I have to invest to get it, this is frustrating me.

Re-login guys ur problem will solve. After login again all collected charms will add. :)
  • Suggestion
    2,600,000 GF charms as compensate
    and set the requested quantity to 0 or 1 for new building

Advantage
    Players finish collecting charms quest.
    GGS dose not need to fix the GF cat tree bug any more.

@Alice_Telles (INT1) Dennis revealed the numbers in his live chat last night & it would appear that it is no longer one fixed amount. - He said it would be 4000 - 650,000 depending on how many charms it would have been possible for your farm to collect in the time  & then the 10 day booster will drop charms from many other buildings so there will be 6.4x more than the usual. That should cover everyone that lost some. :)
  • ter1232 (GB1)ter1232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    WascallyWabbit rebuilt cat tree on gourmet farm and it requires 2,600,000 same as the one removed and not 670,000 charms that supposedly the new tree is supposedly be
  • WascallyWabbit rebuilt cat tree on gourmet farm and it requires 2,600,000 same as the one removed and not 670,000 charms that supposedly the new tree is supposedly be
    @ter1232 (GB1) If your new tree needs the same number of charms as your old tree & you have charms dropping & counting, then that is correct. It is the 670,000 trees that are broken & some people who originally had a working tree that needed 2,600,000, have ended up rebuilding their tree & getting the broken 670,000 instead :(   Fortunately you didn`t, you will get credited with charms & get the 10 day booster, to make up for the charms you lost, when your 1st tree was removed.
  • cordia (AU1)cordia (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    I have a question about the cat charms - not sure if this is the best place to ask, but here goes.....

I have not build a cat tree yet - I am not that keen on the idea so i thought i would wait until all the 'early adopters' had got all the bugs ironed out before i give it a whirl. 

Sometimes cat charms are offered as prizes and sometimes i choose them because the $$$ alternative usually is not very much, and i thought it might be good to stock pile them for later. But! i cannot see a record of them under inventory or equipment.

Does this mean what I think it means, that the cat charms have no value at all, until you have already built the cat tree?

Thank you.

• I have a question about the cat charms - not sure if this is the best place to ask, but here goes.....

I have not build a cat tree yet - I am not that keen on the idea so i thought i would wait until all the 'early adopters' had got all the bugs ironed out before i give it a whirl. 

Sometimes cat charms are offered as prizes and sometimes i choose them because the $$$ alternative usually is not very much, and i thought it might be good to stock pile them for later. But! i cannot see a record of them under inventory or equipment.

Does this mean what I think it means, that the cat charms have no value at all, until you have already built the cat tree?

Thank you.

@cordia (AU1) The charms are not recorded/saved anywhere, except on the cat tree counter, maybe so that we cannot save up all the required charms & then get the tree. The trees on the main farm & flower farm are both working correctly, apart from a couple of minor display issues & the GF tree works too, unless you need to collect 670,000 charms. However, we are hoping that will be fixed on Monday, ready for the start of the 10 day booster, so if you were planning to get a tree on your GF, you would need to build it today (Sunday) if you want to take advantage of the booster.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Which other stuff does we get charms from?
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 20.11.2017
    I'm looking forward to get a working Cat Tree back on the Gourmet Farm.

On the 1st of Nov, nearly 3 weeks ago, my working Cat Tree went FUBAR when GGS applied a fix to the game. After 3 or 4 days I rebuilt the Cat Tree, when it was clear GGS wasn't going to fix the problem they created, however the replacement Cat Tree was FUBAR as well. My total remains a solid 0 of 670,000 needed charms.

Some may ask, "how is it that GGS can have a working Cat Tree on the Main and Flower farms, but not have it working on the Gourmet Farm after nearly 3 weeks?" I know i ask this question.

My Main farm total is 1,963,383 from 4,500,000 (45%) and Flower farm is 1,204,159 from 2,600,000 (46%) so I'm looking forward to see what happens with my Gourmet total

Mark
    Post edited by aussie_mark (AU1) on
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Well, at least I know I'm not alone with this problem, Now if I just knew when it would be fixed .....
  • The Cat Tree issue was suppose to be fixed will Goldfish & Christmas update, but my Cat Tree remains FUBAR
  • sarinc (NL1)sarinc (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87
    i'm not the only one with this problem i see, still doesn't count the charms on the gourmet farm. They are not dropping also so there is nothing to count. I mailed support hope to hear soon from them.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 21.11.2017
      My gourmet cat tree is still faulty and counting nothing either...
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • After the update I dont get issues for the cat on my farm, while others announce that the problems are solved.
  • Still not getting cat charms on gourmet farm yet other players who didn't lose their cat tree are getting charms from everywhere.
  • The bug has not been solved.
    It is the time to provide the gourmet cat tree that needed no charms.

There are no other options any longer.
  • Ok... Are the 670,000 GF cats getting charms after that hotfix?
  • G'day WascallyWabbit 

Cat Charms are now dropping on my Gourmet Farm.
    The total has gone from 670,000 to 2,600,000.
    main farm 2,022,065/4,500,000 = 44.9%
    flower farm 1,245,005/2,600,000 = 47.9%

gourmet farm 636,604/2,600,000 = 24.5%

The GF Cat Tree is along way behind, those 3 weeks broken have put it 20% behind other farms but now working again.

Mark
  • @aussie_mark (AU1) Sounds like your tree has gone back to the correct amount required, still looking for one that requires 670,000 & is getting charms dropping, though may have found one another thread :)

Once we know the trees are all working, they can credit the bonus charms, which will hopefully help you to catch up with what you lost.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I for one can report that the Cat tree on the Gourmet farm does work for me. My required amount is 2,600,000 cat charms. I built the Cat tree late Sunday evening before the hot fix and it was not displaying the collected cat charms. Had to reload to update the count.
     Since the hot fix my cat charms are counting and displaying as collected. :)
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    My cat tree is also working correctly.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Ok... Are the 670,000 GF cats getting charms after that hotfix?
    Yes, all working well now! Cheers!!!!
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Not sure if any one else is having this issue but not cat charms are not dropping from main farm and flower farms. I have built cat trees on all farms as soon as we were able to. Now I'm only getting charms from the gourmet farm. Why cant charms just drop from all farms all at once instead of just one at a time?? 
  • In your tv broadcast  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=piw5fsFMQFA
    At 26 minutes it says that Cat charms will be dropping from everywhere for 10 days
    Is this only on the Gourmet farm or all farms
    I still have about 10 months on the main farm to collect all the charms and I find it very frustrating after we waited so long to get the cat
    Please help me get the lovely cat quicker

• It will take me 4.5 million to get my cat to do anything.  Forget about me buying gold to accomplish this feat.  Cat tree really sucks!!!!!!!!!!
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 03.12.2017
    Can anyone confirm if this will be happening

• @Michele Leach (GB1) Yes that was just for the Gourmet farm, to give those cats a chance to catch up, after all the issues there.
  • Thank you  WascallyWabbit
  • I am so glad I stuck to just 1 cat tree on MF.  Once it's finally completed next summer/fall, I consider getting another one.
Sign In to comment.