Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    PCA (GB1) said:

Should we expect a server downtime today to allow to calculate the weekly WWC coins?

I don't hope so.....one never knows what happens next. The HWE might just reset again.
    Famous last words....
    They did it again......and do not say it was beyond your influence.

angry inside out GIF by Disney Pixar
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    BY NOW MY FUNNEL IS EMPTY.......:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    PLEASE DON'T DO ANY HOT FIX MID-GAME....:((((((((((((((
    2 hotfixes mid-game that screwed up so much stuff (same as 1st time event) including the silo, reward of cat charms - unable to accept  the next item and boosters in place - ticket reply on yesterdays fiasco says these were all "known issues being continuously worked on" - sorry this answer is not going to work for me

2nd but final time playing this - too much fail...

Still can't even get on ...
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83

Empty funnel, wasted weed, SS, humus and product line up totally changed again.

Did you learn NOTHING from yesterday?? You can take your "compensation" and pack it where the sun don't shine! It's far from adequate

You all would be fired before days end if you worked for me.

• YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING GGS - CHANGED THE DAM FUNNELS AGAIN  YOU ARE NOTORIOUSLY INCOMPETANT 

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Are we supposed to have received the coins by now?  Nothing received here - took screenshot so I could keep count of how many I got.
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    My WC v2 Feedback

It's MUCH easier to earn WC points for both Farm & Horse activities.  Fishing, Coop, and Theme appear to be progressing a bit faster than before.

I am dissapointed in the # of WC coins given out.  I was hoping to be able to buy the +50% decoration from the rewards shop.  Based upon week #1, I don't have high hopes I'll be able to earn the ~5,000 more coins I needed to buy the ~13,000 reward.

I am concerned (both versions) that there isn't a cap on the # of those rewards (+rep, +village, +barn) you can purchase.  In my mind I see a farm with 10 of those for a 500% mission bonus in the CC.  There should be a cap on # you can purchase that's significantly lower than the # allowed for the meadow boxes (+barn storage).  On a positive note at least my rank 3-6 in that mission will earn more points than a farm w/o those decorations.  (It'll be one of those 8,000 feed harvested too, I just know it).

At least we know Steve will arrive 1-2 days into the temp farm for upgrades.  I've only been able to get slightly more theme points this time around due to an effort on my part to complete all of the side tasks (considering I normally ignore a fair # of them).
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

Empty funnel, wasted weed, SS, humus and product line up totally changed again.

Did you learn NOTHING from yesterday?? You can take your "compensation" and pack it where the sun don't shine! It's far from adequate

You all would be fired before days end if you worked for me.

you are lucky if you are able to log in still says down to me 
  • Are we supposed to have received the coins by now?  Nothing received here - took screenshot so I could keep count of how many I got.
    Hey @bdreish (GB1) the coins are being given out on the servers now. :)
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 15.11.2017

which countrys are

Naszaklasa and Jetzspielen????????????

would also be interesting to see  how many players are count in the average of the different countrys

also would be nice if i can see the scores in the different brackets of our server.

which countrys are

Don't you have google :wink:
  • Are we supposed to have received the coins by now?  Nothing received here - took screenshot so I could keep count of how many I got.
    I did not receive any coins either.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Are we supposed to have received the coins by now?  Nothing received here - took screenshot so I could keep count of how many I got.

Thanks Cuddly :)

• VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    So according to your most recent announcement, all other servers are up and running and US1 is still down.  So how are we supposed to compete against all other servers for the WWC when we are the only ones still unable to play the game???

@vikingur1- (NL1) They're doing them server by server so the coins should arrive soon.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    But I can't login

which countrys are

google has no clue too
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Other servers have been up for a while, not a fair playing field!!
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    US1 would like compensation of WWC points for lost server time. 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340

@vikingur1- (NL1) They're doing them server by server so the coins should arrive soon.
    I just hope my server arrives soon! This is not the sort of a hotfix to do while running an event with a timer on it.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    What server is Sweden? New name for Nordic?
  • which countrys are

@paultje1975 (US1) Those are partner sites.
    But I can't login
    @gavinfarms (US1) The US1 server is still down. :(
    US1 would like compensation of WWC points for lost server time. 
    @Shay1968 (US1) I'll ask about compensation but I can't make any promises.

which countrys are

and is the comparison fair here?

how many inactive players they have campaired to normal servers?

how many players do they have compaired to normal servers?

do they pay the same for gold etc etc

Still waiting to get back onto US1.  This is really ridiculous.  What are they using as a server?  Even my old Tandy rebooted faster than this. 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340

which countrys are

and is the comparison fair here?

how many inactive players they have campaired to normal servers?

how many players do they have compaired to normal servers?

do they pay the same for gold etc etc

I don't think there is any such thing as a fair comparison in this game. Why is it all the other servers are running and 30 minutes later we can't log in....NOTHING is fair in this game.
    edited 15.11.2017
    You know how on the loading screen, it flashes up several messages like, "watering the flowers" and "stealing an egg"?  I really think they need to remove the one that says "hiding bugs".  It is insulting.  The bugs are not hidden, they are everywhere. 

which countrys are

google has no clue too
    Both are gameservers hosted at https://nk.pl/ and http://www.jetztspielen.de/

• It is 2:15 and I still can not get back on, so far I have missed 1 complete catch by oleg and my funnels will be empty, this is total incompetence
  • This really VACUUMS!

How 'bout you take a week off from the overabundance of BS events & run your updates during that time?

• Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

Today's 15-11-2017 game was revealed by Big Farm. Unfortunately, the error message error 2 remains. If you click on the Ranking list you will receive an error message 2. Big Farm must first fix all these errors properly fix. And then, start events. This is already the second time in two different events that caused trouble with the game! This is not the way to play !! Otherwise Big Farm can fix itself first and then the game !!

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Today is Wednesday. Where are the coins?
Sign In to comment.