Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

Comments

• farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 13.11.2017
    Would it be better or worse if the activity rewards were based on the coop score & given to all members (like the CC)?

We could put that in as a suggestion, if you think it would be better, but the collection amounts would probably go up.
    What would have been "better" Wabbit would have been to simply add more rewards without fundamentally changing the event. The way it is set up now is just plain abusive, impossible for the average player to get anywhere near 10 PPS without using tons of extra resources. And it's even worse for those of us in high power, rah rah go team get those prizes, co-ops who can't opt out. Lots of people in mine.are fed up and burned out with the frequency of these events but it's still eyes on the prize, stay in the top brackets.
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I have missed something, or isnt there a server ranking for last week?
  • William Robert (US1) said:
    As for balancing the servers ranking, why not use the average of the top 1000 scores from each of the level brackets. This would take only active scores and only include those getting a reward for ranking. Those most likely putting in similar efforts. You could remove the lowest level bracket to even out "account ages."
    @William Robert (US1)  Unfortunately that would not work, as some servers do not have that many players, but following last weeks vote, it is now going to be changed to the average of active players who score more than 5000 points a week, so we will see on Wednesday how much that affects the server rankings.

So, if there aren't 1000 players in a level bracket the average is the average. Can use that 5000 point mark in there also. The point of all these competitions is to entice the spenders to spend more. I'm glad that there has been discussion and changes, but I don't think it will cause as much gold usage as only involving the top point earners. Top 100 was low, top 3000 (or whatever the server population is) evens it out more while still enticing spenders to spend. 

Last words on the subject. No reply needed. Just food for thought by the decision makers.
  • I still have the same amount of coins as I did last week and I have been playing the farm real hard so don't believe I got my coins.  I am starting to really dislike this game alot!!
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 14.11.2017
    I still have the same amount of coins as I did last week and I have been playing the farm real hard so don't believe I got my coins.  I am starting to really dislike this game alot!!
    Coins are awarded on Wed.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Now the individual rankings are broke, can't even tell how well you are doing, how close you are to move up, how close before somebody moves up on you. 
  • I assume the moderators moved the comments on CHWE. Could you please make it a habit to link from the thread where the comments were moved from, to the thread whey were moved to?
  • I assume the moderators moved the comments on CHWE. Could you please make it a habit to link from the thread where the comments were moved from, to the thread whey were moved to?
    @Sonnarps (SKN1) Thankyou, I just came back here to do just that, you beat me to it hehe :)

Hi Everyone,

Several posts regarding today's server problems & the resulting effect on the CHWE, have been moved from here to the CHWE Discussion  to avoid taking this thread off topic.
  • William Robert (US1) said:
    As for balancing the servers ranking, why not use the average of the top 1000 scores from each of the level brackets. This would take only active scores and only include those getting a reward for ranking. Those most likely putting in similar efforts. You could remove the lowest level bracket to even out "account ages."
    @William Robert (US1)  Unfortunately that would not work, as some servers do not have that many players, but following last weeks vote, it is now going to be changed to the average of active players who score more than 5000 points a week, so we will see on Wednesday how much that affects the server rankings.

Such a lag in the game after on for one hour. It's been going on for days and always worse as you start the Co-Op Champs and the final day I could not keep the game from chugging to be able to manage any missions...plus I'm not even collecting the WWC coins despite playing a regular 8 hours in the day. It's been stuck at 952 for days now!? And what's with this Happy Hour? I can never get the final level even though I check in regular. Morning, midday and after supper. Stupid clock system doesn't jive with my schedule. Not playing a game 24/7 to receive perks. Glad I only did one cat on Flower farm...what a joke.
    @Betty Birken (US1) I will check with the team as to why the CC would be causing you so much more lag. Have you tried using the separate flash player, as several players say it is much faster for them. 

The WWC coins are being credited every Wednesday,, so you should have got your coins for the 1st week last Wednesday, if you didn`t, please contact support. As for the HH, there is not much help I can offer if it is just a case of the HH sessions not fitting with your schedule, but if you are logged in during a session & the booster has not activated, you should relog, to make sure that it has seen you. It is not supposed to be necessary to relog & it has got much better at recognising when players are logged in, but even though mine worked correctly all week (for the 1st time ever) it didn`t see me for the last session on Friday & I had to relog to get that one, so it does still happen.
    Thanks very much for the advise and a quick reply. Other team members also had the same problem...no server issues with other sites as I get on with my business. And I do use the flash system for game and log on thru that, refresh and clear regular; it's the best way  oh well. Now this morning is another issue altogether...I dunno
  • Reward of CHWE popup window open.

BUT I have NOT take part in the BUGLY CHWE.

AND sometimes signboard of the Silo is changed.

05:55                               06:00

BUT I don't think this is a bug to be needed to fix.
    It is only the reason why I want to know.
  • Do we know at what exact time, the global ranking is measured, and the coin calculated? That would be interesting to know.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Should we expect a server downtime today to allow to calculate the weekly WWC coins?

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    PCA (GB1) said:

Should we expect a server downtime today to allow to calculate the weekly WWC coins?

I don't hope so.....one never knows what happens next. The HWE might just reset again.
  • Championship trader is waiting on my farm...beckoning me to spend those coins I have yet to receive.  :)

And don't tell me the check is in the mail    :#
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

....  And don't tell me the check is in the mail    :#

I never receive mail from GGS, all the bonuses are lost

I even sent a ticket to support once, I asked them
    1) to remove the "collect your welcome gift " from my farm because it doesn't work and annoys me after so many years and
    2) to see why I dont receive mail from them hence lose all the bonuses

Guess what the answer was ?  They had no idea and couldn't fix any of the above

No,  no coins via mail  pls 

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Oh dear.....downtime announced ingame. I am trying to stay calm .......
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    The hot fix is not happenin....:((( Something will be broken again I can feel it.
  • with 6 hours to go...

at most 3 people will get the gml. 

• And now we are missing some of the happy hour. Not to mention that the HWE is suffering. I hope I can log in, in time to continue the eggs I had going, or i will be very unhappy.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 15.11.2017
    .No connection

• angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    .No connection

yeah mines the same, cant get on .
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Oh dear.....downtime announced ingame. I am trying to stay calm .......

Deep Breaths Kimmiecat I am :)
  • .No connection

Hey @Maggiltilda (NL1) the hotfix may take another 10-15 minutes but the game should be back soon. :)
    10-15 mins....uugggghhhhhhhh
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Thank you Cuddly

We'll see,
  • This is absolutely ridiculous !!  My funnel and many others will be empty again!  They couldn't wait until the event was finished - that would be too much to ask of course!   This is just an absolute shambles YET AGAIN!:s :s

• Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    edited 15.11.2017
    Still down for the "Fix"?? 45 minutes or more now
    edited 15.11.2017
    BY NOW MY FUNNEL IS EMPTY.......:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    PLEASE DON'T DO ANY HOT FIX MID-GAME....:((((((((((((((
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    This is a long one.............
Sign In to comment.