Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cream of the Crop! - Your Favourite Decoration

We know you love the decorations you have on your farm, not just for the bonuses they provide but for their beauty and charm! So we’ve setup this thread for you to let us know, which is your favourite Big Farm deco! All you have to do is name which you like best, but you must only name one and leave out the rest. Three lucky winners will be randomly named, and a prize of 1,000 gold each will be claimed. Just upload an image and write down the name, of your favourite decoration in the game!

Only entries made before Friday the 17th of November, 12:00 CET will be counted. Entries not featuring both an image and the exact name of a decoration will not be counted. Only one entry per player will be accepted and included in the random selection. The three winners will be selected and mentioned in this post after the deadline, but feel free to keep this thread going and name your favourite decoration even after the deadline has passed!

Note: You can post the name of the decoration in your own language as shown in the game for this contest. ;)

Comments

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340

Love Priscilla the pig!
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664

My absolute favorite, the "theekopjesattractie", especially love the little girl riding in it since the end of Oktoberfest and still shouting for joy.(or desperate to be rescued :D)
  • No brainer, HAS to be my lovely giant phonebox with flag! ... LOVE, LOVE , LOVE IT!!

"Red booth"
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766

Majestic Dragon Dance
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 15.11.2017
    Ornamental tree

I like most this little green tree. Just my favorite. Simple and nice.  In Finnish: koristepuu
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 17.11.2017

Leprechaun castle

This is my favorite decoration in the game!
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51

Frozen crystal palace

•  friendly with nature, like adventure
     Community bonfire   ;)   <3

• High striker is one of my favourites. It was earned by the hard work of all of the coop-members, especially our leader and deputies  <3<3<3
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27

I have few that I really like and there's few that I don't have and I like them, but I'd like to point out this one as my favorite, cause it's pretty unique. :) My Gingerbread house.

• The Howling Witch Castle

The level of detail is extraordinary. There's a cauldron of green goo on a turret. Dead ivy climbs the walls and roof. The lit candles line the crenelations. The tiny turret on the left with its little window glowing. Everything about this is perfect. 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247

Blue tractor for me...Love to go around my farm on this...:)
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Tea Cup Ride

• istasakhi (INT1)istasakhi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    I love Trophy of Solidarity. The lustrous dazzling scenario of the cup heading up to the sky looks awesome.Whenever we see the cup it builds up a confidence  in the heart of every player to achieve some thing in the game.It resembles our unity and hardwork. Many great gifts that were given by ggs after it is not up to the mark as it.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Frosty Ice Castle

• high striker
    it's small and has a lot of v-happy

• Space Race for me. And you expected me to go for 'Tea Cup Ride'...  lol :)
  • Golden bronco

• I absolutely love the werewolf statue! (Maybe because I am obsessed with werewolves?) ;)
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

acrobatic kite

• I like the "Kop van Jut" because it has the right size  B)

• Beckoning cat  :)
  • edited 16.11.2017
    The Cherry blossom tree.  A little bit of Spring on the farm, even in winter. :)

Post edited by HarvestMoooon (AU1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                              I really like my floating Henrietta the Chicken Balloon.  <3

• bunny hedge
  • karen49 (US1)karen49 (US1) US1 Posts: 12

CANDY POND
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Hay bale (like something that seems impossible become possible to do)

• rye fields but it never seen in events and in forum
  • Princess of the Waves, goes along with my screen name too :)
This discussion has been closed.