Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• star77 (RO1)star77 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 15
    Hello there,
    I'm Star77 and I have not cat tree anywhere (not even in my inentory). Is this only for players in co-op or is an issue in my game?
    Thank you for help in advance!
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 05.11.2017
    Update - the charms are not counting on either the FF or MF, and no charms appear on the GF.  What's up?
    I'm observing the same. In the update I lost the GF cat which was working OK for me, and now none of my cats are collecting charms... all broken... I have given up trying to build again the GF cat seeing that it doesn't seem to be working for anybody...

Edit: it seems they are not being registered until you reload the game (at least for me). No idea about the GF cat. I don't plan to rebuild it any time soon.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hello there,
    I'm Star77 and I have not cat tree anywhere (not even in my inentory). Is this only for players in co-op or is an issue in my game?
    Thank you for help in advance!
    You have to build it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Adding -- it's under "Special Buildings" tab in your "build" menu.  You may want to hold off until they fix the bugs, though.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    @WascallyWabbit   My cat on GF originally required 2.6m and was working perfectly. Rebuilt and still need 2.6m but now have to logout/login to see increase in number on all farms.

J
  • I just rebuilt the GF cat tree.........collected one worker bubble with 2 charms, not counted......and only 2.6 MILLION charms to go!!  woo hoo!!  maybe I'll get a cat before I go on Social Security in 10 years, I dunno??........Also, the "everlasting harvest timer pop up bubble thingies" show up when you mess around with your decos and such like.........THAT is VERY annoying!!!!  Has anyone taken the time to FIX this BUG yet??  It happened also when I just built the cat tree!!  I have to log out and log back in EVERY time I want to move a deco!!!!  I'm a mover and tweaker, I love to re arrange my farm and put out new decos for season changes and holidays........it's very frustrating to have to reload the game for every deco placed!!!!    (After reloading the game due to the "deco bugg", I noticed that my 2 cat charms were counted.....lol, smh......egads)
    @SophiaLorraine (US1) Yes the pop-up bug is known & the fact that the charm counters are only updating when you relog, they will both be fixed, but 1st the GF cats need to be fixed, as that bug has a higher priority - Maybe we will get lucky & they will get all the fixes in the next update. :)
  • tisi (GB1)tisi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    Hi is anyone else having problems with this? my game doesn't appear to be registering the hearts ive collected was reading 351,359 after i logged out and back in when before it was 360, 300 ?? im a bit confused as to why this is happening since i logged back in any ive collected have not registered either and still reads as 351,359 ! can anyone help ?
  • I am also have trouble with the cat tree charms not be counted.

• tisi (GB1)tisi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    weird huh at this rate ill be 100 hundred before i get a cat lol
  • nfdw (DE1)nfdw (DE1) DE1 Posts: 3
    Can you delete my gourmet farm cat tree?  It is doing nothing and taking up space.  When will it be fixed?
    Please advise.
    Thanks 
  • MemePhyl (US1)MemePhyl (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I also lost my cat from Gormet farm, I do not recall receiving any money for that.. I have to agree that it is completely unfair that we have to "start over".  But then, there have a been a lot of unfair things in this game lately.
  • The Cat Tree has been broken for over a week now, when is the fix coming? The Cat Tree on my Gourmet farm was working fine until this 'fix', now my counter sits on a solid 0. No charms are dropping.

Why is it taking so long? The Cat Tree is working on the Main and Flower farms, why cant the programmers get it working on the Gourmet farm? This is not a normal bug, its a bug introduce to 'correct" another bug. This introduced bug should have been given top priority, fixed straight away or the game should have been rolled back as has happened in the past. I can only guess the number of affected players is small which explains the low priority of this fix.

• I purchased a new Cat House after they said that the glitch had been fixed and removed mine..Mine was working perfectly so it shouldn't have been removed, however, this go round I have that 670,000 and I have received no charms from anything..So what should I do now..Confused, as to whether it is fixed or not..and I have restarted, refreshed, rebooted whatever you want to call and it and still ZERO ..Please help..Thanks..:)
    I have the same problem. My old cat tree worked fine, but was removed. (And with it the collected charms!) Buildt a new one and have not been able to collect any charmes since... :( Not even when it was a reward for something.

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 20.11.2017
    Rebuilt the cat tree on my Gourmet Farm, it's permanently at zero

0/670,000

Bugged.

EDIT: Now it's fixed, I have 156,001/1,500,000 done... only another million+ to go.
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    Another 79,000 spent and lost most prob. Not to mention all the cat charms not being able to collect. How are they going to work out the compo for that !!
  • Similar problem here- had a perfectly working cat tree on Gourmet farm with over 10% of already collected cat charms and now the new tree doesn't go beyond 1 cat charm :) sweeeet!
  • Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    When my cat tree disappeared from the gourmet farm that was the first I learned that it had not been working properly, supposedly. Mine had already collected a number of tokens for which I did NOT get compensated, just for the purchase price, but I let it go because I believe you can only complain so much.

So I bought a new cat tree, and  now this one really does NOT work. I thought it would be fixed come time. But it hasn't been fixed. It just sits there wasting my precious space.

Why can't I at least remove it to make room for some much needed decoration?
    *********************************************************************************************************

• When my cat tree disappeared from the gourmet farm that was the first I learned that it had not been working properly, supposedly. Mine had already collected a number of tokens for which I did NOT get compensated, just for the purchase price, but I let it go because I believe you can only complain so much.

So I bought a new cat tree, and  now this one really does NOT work. I thought it would be fixed come time. But it hasn't been fixed. It just sits there wasting my precious space.

Why can't I at least remove it to make room for some much needed decoration?
    *********************************************************************************************************

@Lady_Muck (AU1) Unfortunately there are several people in the same position as you, bad enough that your working tree was unintentionally removed, but from what you say, it sounds like your new tree now only wants 670,000 charms, which is indeed the version of the tree that is broken. :(

They are still working on a fix & the 10 day booster, which is planned to start with the next update, will come with a preset amount of charms, which should compensate you for any losses, you just need to have a tree on your GF when that happens, in order to benefit from it, so hang in there, hopefully it should all work out in the end, if everything goes to plan. :)
  • Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69

@Lady_Muck (AU1) Unfortunately there are several people in the same position as you, bad enough that your working tree was unintentionally removed, but from what you say, it sounds like your new tree now only wants 670,000 charms, which is indeed the version of the tree that is broken. :(

They are still working on a fix & the 10 day booster, which is planned to start with the next update, will come with a preset amount of charms, which should compensate you for any losses, you just need to have a tree on your GF when that happens, in order to benefit from it, so hang in there, hopefully it should all work out in the end, if everything goes to plan. :)

Thanks for the heads up, Wascally
  • Have a question! How come all the cat trees are not collecting or adding at all. This is happening on all the farms.?

Netties
  • They are still working on a fix & the 10 day booster, which is planned to start with the next update, will come with a preset amount of charms, which should compensate you for any losses, you just need to have a tree on your GF when that happens, in order to benefit from it, so hang in there, hopefully it should all work out in the end, if everything goes to plan.
    a preset amount of charms
    Is It a different amount that depending on the number needed?
  • so there seems to be a problem right now that all the cat trees are not collecting the charms. They are appearing but are not adding into the amounts on the cat trees for all farms. What is going on with this?
    Netties!
  • They are still working on a fix & the 10 day booster, which is planned to start with the next update, will come with a preset amount of charms, which should compensate you for any losses, you just need to have a tree on your GF when that happens, in order to benefit from it, so hang in there, hopefully it should all work out in the end, if everything goes to plan.
    a preset amount of charms
    Is It a different amount that depending on the number needed?
    @Alice_Telles (INT1)  Everyone will get the same amount, but we have not been told how many that is.
    so there seems to be a problem right now that all the cat trees are not collecting the charms. They are appearing but are not adding into the amounts on the cat trees for all farms. What is going on with this?
    Netties!
    @Netties (US1) The charms are all counting, but the counters are not updating until you relog, so it is just a display glitch - The team are on it. :)
  •  Everyone will get the same amount, but we have not been told how many that is.
    Can we collect the same amount of charms in the same time regardless of the level?

If not so, the higher level player collect more charms than lower ones. It means  that more charm has been lost.
    Same amount is not enough as compensation for high level players.

If it so, all players should have same amount of needs.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 20.11.2017
    Still broken here, 0 charms for Gourmet Farm Cat Tree!

EDIT: Cat Tree on my gourmet farm seems to have been fixed.  156,001/1,500,000 and counting...
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    It's no problem for me. Just need to log out and log in to refresh the number of charms that I already collect for every farm.
  • ter1232 (GB1)ter1232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    edited 15.11.2017
    My cat tree is missing from gourmet, was told it had been removed accidently and would be replaced on an update. Any ideas when this is going to happen? Should mention cat tree was working correctly for me charms were being added as collected
  • ter1232 (GB1)ter1232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    Gave in and bought new tree for gourmet farm after finding this thread and counter not working until you log back in, however I need 2,600,000 charms for my cat tree that as just been built same as the one that was removed and was working fine.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    It will not be replaced automaticly. You have to rebuild it.
  • It happened obviously yesterday after that long server downtime and hotfix. I have collected over 1 million charms but it is not counting charms any more. i don¨t want lose my cat tree, but it is useless and just filling space right now.
Sign In to comment.