Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    In my opinion, "if" this was truly only a server problem, then when it was back on line, our game should have resumed....but No!....the ranking listings is broken, the whole CCHWE had to be restarted with a different line up of crates, and the task bar shows that a new CCHWE has started and won't clear up once we all started harvesting the corn to get it going again.  So to me, there is still some significant bugs in this event and should really be sent back to the Test Server to get those bugs worked out.  o:)
    And when we are lucky, they will run a hotfix in the morning and guess what ......the HWE might just reset again.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Hi Everyone,

As we said in the Mod Bulletins, this was not a BF incident, it affected the servers for all the games, please see the official announcement for latest news from the team.

We probably won`t get any further updates until tomorrow, sorry :(

Thanks Wabbit!
    Of course - no need to mention it - on the Dutch server we have similar problems & issues with the CHWE after this sudden downtime, and quite some unhappy players too. We understand that GGS can't always help these issues to happen - we appreciate you guys keeping us updated and hopefully things can be resolved asap!
  • @WascallyWabbit
    the CHWE rankings aren't showing either (error msg)  ...  Idk how you say that's not a BGS bug/error.....
    @momrulz (US1) The event was not bugged, it was broken by the server crash, along with some other things in this game & the other games. It also appears to vary from person to person what has broken for them. All we can do for now is wait until tomorrow, when the team can sort it all out.
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    I have someone in coop, who cant restart the CHWE again - what do to?
    Consider it a blessing in disguise, a omen sent from above NOT TO START THE CO-OPHWE AGAIN lol
    @WascallyWabbit
    the CHWE rankings aren't showing either (error msg)  ...  Idk how you say that's not a BGS bug/error.....
    @momrulz (US1) The event was not bugged, it was broken by the server crash, along with some other things in this game & the other games. It also appears to vary from person to person what has broken for them. All we can do for now is wait until tomorrow, when the team can sort it all out.
    No disrespect towards you WascallyWabbit I understand your just the messenger but it seems to me that GGS can't figure it's collective way out of a wet paper sack lately......
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I have someone in coop, who cant restart the CHWE again - what do to?
    Consider it a blessing in disguise, a omen sent from above NOT TO START THE CO-OPHWE AGAIN lol
    She found it out...
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Will we get a seaweed bonus?  The sudden loss of my line-up, for which I was prepared, and being thrown into three new crops, cost me seaweed to get going again.

• Thorim (US1) said:
    No disrespect towards you WascallyWabbit I understand your just the messenger but it seems to me that GGS can't figure it's collective way out of a wet paper sack lately......
    @Thorim (US1) No offence taken, as players we have all the same feelings as you guys. This server thing was not their fault & they actually got all the games back online quickly, but the fact that it broke the CHWE  (again) after all their fixing & testing on it, has to make that the most doomed event ever, personally I would be happy to never see it again lol

As for the recent state of affairs in the game, we will just have to see what Dennis has to say about that on his live chat tomorrow. :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    PRIZES AWARDED:

Please explain why you continue to offer cat charms in all main events as prizes when there may well be players that have not built Cat Tree's.  They are not provided free, they take up space, and the assumption that everyone has at least one is a bit presumptive,   PROVIDED there is no place in our inventory to save these charms should they be useful at a later time.  

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Bigfarm belongs to GGS and regardless of whether it was an issue on the server-side is irrelevant.  GGS needs to be held accountable.  They need to compensate us for our resources wasted.  It is not a hard concept to understand. And it is not a hard gesture to follow through on. A compensation package of SP seeds, seaweed fert, feed and humus is not an unreasonable request. 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 14.11.2017
    .....the fact that it broke the CHWE  (again) after all their fixing & testing on it, has to make that the most doomed event ever, personally I would be happy to never see it again lol  As for the recent state of affairs in the game, we will just have to see what Dennis has to say about that on his live chat tomorrow. :)

@WascallyWabbit

Well said Wascally !!!  So do we, we wish to never again see this useless ridiculous buggy event in any of its variants

As for Dennis he better shut up and go back to the drawing table, he's probably never been there has he......   and when (if ever) he gets his a$$ back on the working chair he should know his paying customers would appreciate he suggests some proper training to the support team because we all witnessed they have no idea what they are talking about

• I took half a day off today, because sometimes ya' just gotta do that!  I left the game yesterday, expecting apples to be my next product needed for the silo, and knowing I wouldn't be back until later today, I thriftily started an apple orchard upgrade with Steve yesterday morning...........boy oh boy......what GOOD does it do anymore to try to PRE PLAN anything!!??   I came back to the farm a little while ago, to a brand new level 8 orchard, yay me!  but a silo that had STARTED OVER WITH CORN!!!!!!........I'm done!!  I hate the silo events anyway, except for fishing and even it's become BORING with the same ol' prizes......I have 4 or 5 trawlers and skipjacks I can't even build!! not to mention tons of crewpeople I win and don't need because I haven't had a motorboat in months!!!!!........ lololololol.......egads........ :s
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

Let all players end up on 4,600.000 points, give all prices that belong and you'll hear me anymore about this fiasco.

Gerelateerde afbeelding
  • laryam (US1)laryam (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    I don't know what happened, but my next product was supposed to be wheat and I have 5 fields ready to harvest.  I stepped out from the computer for a couple of hours and now is corn . :/
    edited 14.11.2017
    I give up aghhhhh just shoot me, said they wanted rutabagas planted them (right after harvesting corn) a totally useless crop that cost me money go to harvest them and says they want corn now wtf Should have stood my ground and not try to restart this mess should have known better....
    Post edited by Thorim (US1) on
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I took half a day off today, because sometimes ya' just gotta do that!  I left the game yesterday, expecting apples to be my next product needed for the silo, and knowing I wouldn't be back until later today, I thriftily started an apple orchard upgrade with Steve yesterday morning...........boy oh boy......what GOOD does it do anymore to try to PRE PLAN anything!!??   I came back to the farm a little while ago, to a brand new level 8 orchard, yay me!  but a silo that had STARTED OVER WITH CORN!!!!!!........I'm done!!  I hate the silo events anyway, except for fishing and even it's become BORING with the same ol' prizes......I have 4 or 5 trawlers and skipjacks I can't even build!! not to mention tons of crewpeople I win and don't need because I haven't had a motorboat in months!!!!!........ lololololol.......egads........ :s
    Same here, the only thing I work towards are those gold certs at the end of the fishing HWE (Silo) I used to work this one for the gold certs, now you need four times the amount of point to earn, so I am out on that. I plan to just work the fishing one until they mess that one up as well.

• Nooooo!    Last night I worked hard on getting 20 hours of milk at 14 pts. per second running in the Cooperative Hard Worker Event figuring I could get a good night's sleep----but woke up to find it was all gone!   Gone!  Very disappointed, not to mention the loss of gold on seaweed feed!   When will I ever learn????  :blush:   :(
  • Thorim (US1) said:
    @Thorim (US1) No offence taken, as players we have all the same feelings as you guys. This server thing was not their fault & they actually got all the games back online quickly, but the fact that it broke the CHWE  (again) after all their fixing & testing on it, has to make that the most doomed event ever, personally I would be happy to never see it again lol

As for the recent state of affairs in the game, we will just have to see what Dennis has to say about that on his live chat tomorrow. :)
    hahaha wabbit, strange that it effects the hard worker event again , just a quick question, is there a likely hood that players will now have the wrong crop ready, and to carry on playing they may have to use GOLD to get a different crop ready. Oh there lies the real answer behind it, they tried it the other week, got a lot of gold used and they trying it again! GGS did it a few years ago with the wheel, when we could not see our rankings without using more tokens, then they did it again the next week. 
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

CHWE It s a mess like willage league.

A lot of spending and to much hard work for lidle reward.

• Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

In the Cooperative Hard Workers event, too many BUGS are present.
    See pictures.

The game does not matter and it strikes.
    What I had to harvest and produce for the Hard Workers event was suddenly changed.

Any error message please contact Good Game Customer Service!
    You must use too much gold for some crops.
    This keeps the fun of the game up.

It's more spend money than enjoying a game!

When do we finally get a good game from Good Game !!
    This is just irritating and no longer playable.  :/

• ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

You know what I like to se on this CHWE? Seeing  old hard working players on top list due to new level ranking(e.g. 66-99). Unfortunately, I can not see many of them, It was fun to fight for top positions together.

Before they disapire in the mass of players from xx-999level.

Like it!

• catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    what is the point of starting any event anymore when GGS scew it up in middle. 9 fields special corn down the pan along with the next crop that was waiting. Complete waste of time and energy. No point asking them to fix it we know they either wont or don't know how.

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 15.11.2017
    server crash?

so i totally wasted resources and all my preparation on a server crash?

and yet i was playing the game fine at the time GGS did a hotfix

so whatever server i was on hadnt crashed, my problems were caused by the 'hotfix', typically not a fix but another mess

and if what ive been told is true, those couple of mystery boxes that were in my inventory from out of nowhere is 'compensation' for yet another debacle - GGS need to look up 'compensation' in a dictionary

you built an event where seaweed is the only way to get to the coveted level 10 in many cases (or gold but i wouldnt gold anything in that event), and in the case of apples requires hundreds (and not just one or two hundred either), so unless those mystery boxes are carrying hundreds of seaweed each, thats not compensation

how hundreds and thousands of seaweed have you cost your playing clients on this mess? and you're giving us boxes that largely pop out water and chicken feed

check the word 'insult' while you're in the dictionary, i think thats the word most fitting
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Twice now since the latest HWE started for November 2017 the products next in the queue have totally changed from what I was prepared to harvest based on what Lester said was coming up next. Nothing like having my plots prepared to harvest alfalfa immediately followed by cabbage and then logging in to discover now it wanted wheat followed by corn! This has happened two times this round and happened 1x the first time they introduced the new coop HWE. This is extremely frustrating, not to mention the crappy prizes. For 18 million pts you get a whopping 2 (TWO!!!) big lucky charms. Seriously?!? 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 15.11.2017
    Hello

But this disaster was a blessing in disguise for some :) 
    I had already won 46L points before this update took place and so 3 gmls were credited again . total 6 :)
    The same happened last time.
    Before the update happened had reached 80L so won 6 gmls last HWE too .

Next time everyone try to reach 3 gmls fast whoever can and make best use of bugs hehe :) rather than complaining . Yes i accept it is  bit irritating when we set up an apple box for night and move on to find it has stopped but nothing can be done sometimes .

For those who complained about this event , u dont need to use much special seeds nor do u need much seaweed humus for this event with this shortened target of 46L points.
    u had alternate choice . collecting very few amount of them from wet/dry fields . Corn alfa ruta wf ,spl wheat all take less than a minute to finish and dande ,spl lettuce all less than 10 mins . Try playing actively on first day and get 5 to 6 bonus points from milk/eggs box and then keep running long boxes like apples /barley/jasmine forever and so be done with 46L and dont forget your boosters too .

Try to add more cows and ducks and get bonus from them rather than working hard on field to get bonus from those crops like ruta corn wf etc and wasting resources .
    I never got a bonus from any of those field/meadow/garden things but still 14 bonus from milk and eggs alone and at a good rank of 6 with 60L points.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Your lucky @Rocky123(IN1) -  I certainly didn't get my rewards twice.
Sign In to comment.