Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I was supposed to be starting cabbage now. I had 14 fields full of special cabbage seed & humus ready to go. Now I have corn, alfalfa & milk. I have two hours to go on milk! I harvested it this morning because I had long running crops & didn't think I would need it that quick!!! I was trying hard. I even used some of my limited gold supply to do well in this event. I was in the top 50.

I can not think of the words that would adequately express what I am feeling right now.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   This cannot happen AGAIN!  My crates were all reset AGAIN.  I am so frustrated with this mess.  I am tired of wasting so many resources just to have everything reset.

This is not ok!   

When there is a reset in the middle of this event it throws off the momentum drastically.  Not only have you just wasted resources for the crate you were in the middle of, you now have to reset your entire lineup.

GGS, if you can't do it right, please don't do it at all. 
  • rich015 (NL1)rich015 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 50
    sitting in the pub die laughing about it  
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    another royal screw up. I think with the holidays coming up, and the amount of time GGS thinks we have for back to back events, compiled with all the not-fixes and total lack of consideration for players, it may be time to move on.
  • Same here, was collecting barley now wants rutabaga, had 10 hours on the clock which are still there although no points being credited, happened last time as well not a hot fix but a hot break. Really really rubbish and agrivating.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yep, it's all gone wrong again, hours of lambs lettuce gone. Oh well, we're all in the same boat it seems.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Mine changed to apples not on the list before.   The silo still had about 6 hours to go on barley.
       All I can say is ... never mind.

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I had the feeling when the game went down...:(((

@GGS you said the game was tested already you put it up 2x at the test server but still history just repeated itself. Just stop introducing new stuff unless you are 100% sure it's bug free. It's irritating to see our hard work gone to waste. Our ranking matters to US. You continue to mess our game, bring us more troubles with this bugs but you don't give out any compensation for our wasted inventory.
  • Bug Farm rules again. Big Fraud messed up and now it's time for compensation, compensation, compensation...... These are the demands: 100 seaweed humus, 1000 seaweed fertilizer 1000 seaweed food, and at least 3 gold mining permits.... And better make it quick!!!!!!
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The good news is that after fast tracking the corn & alfalfa I now have cabbage back on the end of the conveyor belt after milk. The bad news is the rank list is blank just like it was when it didn't work before. That means at the very least another hot fix is coming & most likely, another reset. Which probably won't work.

I think the CHW should be scrapped for good & players compensated. But I doubt that will happen.
  • Tomorrow's Live Broadcast on Twitch should be very interesting.............
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    What's happened to the hard worker event ? It appears to have partially restarted.
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 14.11.2017
    I got some mystery boxes not sure how many but a lot I am thinking, don't remember/know the amount I had before???? Also said I had won six lucky coins, and two lucky coin icons appeared so am not sure how many I got there??? So that's just compensation for ruining everything I had set up grrrrrrrrr

• proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    Hahahahaha
    I can't believe this! Everything went so smooth! They probably thought, "Hmm... It seems that there isn't any issue with coop HWE. Let's do an update to change that!"
    First rule when you do whatever work around computers is DON'T TOUCH IT, IF IT WORKS!

What's your problem guys???

I'm not even bothered anymore, cause why'd I bother, if you don't. You're the ones that are going to lose jobs due to unsatisfied customers...

Keep up the good work! (thumbs up)
  • yep--congrats big farm team!!!  You've done it AGAIN !!!!

I was on wheat, all freshly planted, ready to pick for CHWE...now....alfalfa is what is asked for......

you have taken an event that was liked by many, made it worse, now won't even let it play through correctly

BOO HISS
    boo hoo hoo shame on you
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    my us coop is ticked off.  Several people had crops planted and now it's asking for something else.

WHY does gg do this huh?   
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Yes, new items to collect for most in my coop - not happy for having lots of useless crops to sell. 
    Personal ranking list is not available - gets error message 

• We got the rewards again...

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    same also INT server hwe not is good 
  • Never again buying boosters    also have 9 hours of booster but nothing for the silo for at least another half hour
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    We got the rewards again...

We did not get the rewards. We got cat charms for the broken down cats and treasure chests, that is a far cry from what it took to get milk running for just over 10 hours at 15 per sec.

They may put their cat charms and water drops where the sun don't shine!
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    some of my co op reporting their rankings have changed
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 14.11.2017
    We got the rewards again...

Big deal.   Those piddly little prizes are not worth the frustration or the resources we all use. 

Edited to add:  No offense to you Psychopath,  I am just saying ... GGS will consider THAT our compensation.  Those piddly little prizes just don't cut it.
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    WHY oh why do i even play these stupid events ...  DID you not do this same thing last time and reset HWE?  
    Why do we bother..  

SO  Disappointed had APPLES running at 7pps for 6 hours, and come back to rutabaga's..   

If someone gave GGS a wad of cotton and a ball of string, they would find someway to mess up making tampons.  
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    Rutabagas, corn, cabbage are now what is what my line up is, really considering not planting the rutabagas as i have no use for them, and I am not going to use gold to skip them so I guess that pretty much takes me out of this mess, might be a blessing in disguise....
  • This entire coop hard worker is a complete disaster.  The constant restarts causing you to lose what you have running and completely mess up any plans you had of what is coming next are out the window.  Not to mention you would have to use more items to get anywhere than you will earn, that's just a bonus I guess.  At least we got some throw away low end decorations to turn into scrap.  Yippee.  But don't worry, they will probably start running CC's non stop without even a day off soon to make up for it since everyone loves those. (insert dripping sarcasm here)

Its time to get back to the basics that actually work in the game.  Its time to take the CC back to once a month max so it means something other than who fills the pockets at GGS the most.  If something is going to be added to the game actually make it so that it works first (actually that may be too much of a shock for people to take).  In general just give people a chance to just enjoy the game now and again.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    LOL… oh they could make them the right way, but then they would stick it in their ears and wonder why it's not working.
  • Absolutely disgraceful that you do this to us AGAIN.  
    Customers are clearly not important to you :/
  • Stop trying to improve the game during HWE, GGS. We'll all thank you.
Sign In to comment.