Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I stil fail to see the COOP thing in this (yes, I do know, that there is a COOP ranking, but.....).

For me, when its COOP things, they COOP should work together (ie like Sante and CC), where for me the CC is the real deal of COOP is. How riddiculus would the CC be, if the members was going to get the rewards as we are in the CHWE? I really doubt, that anyone would be happy about that - and no it was NOT meant as an suggestion to change it to that!

For me the whole point with any COOP events is to COOPERATE, and isnt it why it is called for COOPERATIVES in the first place?
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    What the he!! is going on 52 second notice that maintenance is going to happen in the middle of an event ???????????
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    What the he!! is going on 52 second notice that maintenance is going to happen in the middle of an event ???????????
    I was wondering what had happened. I was doing something else & came back to a screen telling me to reconnect.
  • For real Thorim (US1)  I didn't even have time to type to my co-op that I was going to go to the forum to see what this was about...sheez
  • Very unhappy with the mainenance, I hope we will be compensated. Was collecting at 9 from HWE, and had booster. Now, all by a sudden, I have to collect apples, and that was not on my HWE before. I harvested my apples just a couple of minutes ago. 

This is unacceptable. I worked hard and had a plan for HWE, which now is completely wrong :(
  • so another reset of our event was running on corn now having eggs thnx once again bf for this crap
  • eissol (NL1)eissol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    What is this ??? You did it again....The event is ruined again !!

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I am going to scream the HWE has reset :(
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    GGS you've learned nothing and once again have totally messed up the coop worker event

ineptitude of the highest degree

game is becoming unplayable, i dont trust anything you do or have any confidence in anything i do will remain intact after you've done your useless hotfixes, which are usually coldcockups
  • Realy  you did it again
    a 1 minute notice for maintenance and restart HWE  

NOT FUNNY anymore
    please set HWE back the way it was and delete Coop HWE forever

I'm just so appalled, my coop is going mad, morale is getting lower and lower :(
  • wheeler (NL1)wheeler (NL1) NL1 Posts: 107
    What is this ??? You did it again....The event is ruined again !!

i spend a lot off special seeds and humus will we be compesated
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    So I was playing, got the little badge at the bottom saying the server would be going down, with a whopping 20 SECOND notice.   So ok, at least I know.

Now it's back.  And on the sidebar is the start the hard worker event.  I ALREADY STARTED!  Only it won't go away.  I happened to have corn planted (not what he was asking for before the server went down.  I really hate this whole event and seldom even look at what he wants.)  But I happened to have corn which is always the first thing asked for.
    And it did register.   BUT the "start the event" will not go away.

GG do you know what you can do with the hard worker event?   Plenty of animals here, all have poop holes.   Use your imaginations. 
  • Don't even suggest that janflipflo (GB1) ...boy oh boy ...will this forum light up
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Way to give us broken crap time after time! I was on milk for 10 hours, running at 15!   STOP putting crap out that doesn't work. 
  • Yep, the same here. Cabbage on 17/s and suddenly it stops and I've to begin again with corn...... Complete mess-up, just like the last time.

And yes, it makes you wonder: do they ever learn? Don't think so......
  • okay what just happened, 6pm here in britain, i get thrown off the game due to internet crsh, log back on ten minutes later to find that the 7hrs apples i have loaded into the Coop HWE are gone and have been replaced by Wildflowers what the BGS for once will you get something right with this game
  • I have planted cabbage for Hardworker event and now he wants wildflowers?????
    Why do we bother??
  • What again............

7 hours of Barley running, gone......
    All the new boxes are of things I've just harvested such as milk etc.

I want answers, why was the game reset?
    What excuse is there this time?
    Who's responsible for this?
    I love the wall of silence NOT
  • what have u done u have reset the Coop HWE and now i cant see my rankings STOP FREAKING MESSING AROUND WITH STUFF
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

After the hotfix

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 14.11.2017
    Why is my hardwork line up different now!??!!?!! and cant see the invidual rankings.
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • Was growing cabbage for hardworker event and now he wants wildflowers???
    Is this a regular feature as it happened last time as well?   If not, are you trying to irritate everyone so they will quit playing?   If it is an irritating part of this event please let us know so we can just ignore the event all together.   By the way, any word on when you will be fixing the cat charms on the gourmet farm?
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I just don't get it...is it a goal at Good Game Studios to make their players miserable and cheat them???

If so you are succeeding but if it's a game you are trying to run you're not doing so well!
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    apples running for ages ready to get a boost from the happy hour, wild flowers next (easy peasy) and danelion set up perfect with special seeds and rake

turned into lettuce, corn and cabbage

GGS are you going to compensate us for all the time and resources invested in setting up things perfectly only for you to wade in with your pathetic ineptitude and reset us into crap?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I very much feel like doing this :

Grenade GIF

What goes around,  comes around 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry emoji
  • I got the... No never mind.
    Why do I keep thinking that.. Never mind.
    Just what ever... 
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
Sign In to comment.